Read this shit if you want intelligent children

The mother AND the father need to follow this guide, this isnt everything you need to know but its one of the most important factors: nutrition and supplementation
Before anything (before pregnancy obviously), fast for 48 hours, then 72, dry fast is ideal but its tough, for a water fast use 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of sodium bicarbonate mixed with 2 liters of water, this will help clean most of the shit you've done to your body, refeed on 500 kcal of lean meat or other healthy food, repeat until your skin looks amazing
>what to expect on the first fasts
youtube.com/watch?v=JXoRI2awlCQ
>stay the fuck at home

Now to the guide itself, dont let your wife tell your (((physician))) youre doing this

Before (whole life ideally)/during/after pregnancy (breastfeeding is very important, also, everything listed in this step is to be done daily):
>Lugols iodine 5% (2 drops or as recommended in the product, if you had a shitty lifestyle before this you can expect a Jarisch–Herxheimer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarisch–Herxheimer_reaction
>why?
researchgate.net/publication/7998572_The_effects_of_iodine_on_intelligence_in_children_A_meta-analysis_of_studies_conducted_in_China

Attached: ThisShouldBeYourGoal.jpg (3600x2400, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
vitamindwiki.com/No – 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough
undark.org/article/science-sunscreen-public-trust-cancer/
menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/
multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2018/08/07/researchersanalyzehow-vitamin-d3-insufficiency-increases-ms-susceptibility/
nordicnaturals.com/healthy-science/an-introduction-to-vitamin-d/
medpagetoday.com/obgyn/pregnancy/64010
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986409/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24067669
reuters.com/article/us-health-pregnancy-dha-intelligence-idUSKBN16Z2JW
womensmentalhealth.org/posts/l-methylfolate-for-the-treatment-of-depression-can-we-use-it-during-pregnancy/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3250974/
biocare.co.uk/news/the-best-supplements-for-your-pregnancy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3515553/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561829/
news-medical.net/health/Dangers-of-Vitamin-Deficiency-During-Pregnancy.aspx
pharmacytimes.com/publications/issue/2014/february2014/pediatric-vitamin-b12-deficiency-when-autism-isnt-autism
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjvjf4MnFqc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222230905/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYahHK_5lu0
drrabbibatman.blogspot.com/2015/07/garden-of-peace-summary.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarisch–Herxheimer_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Continuing

>"Vitamin" D3, enough for the blood levels to be 50 ng/ml, could be 2000 IU, 5000 IU, 10000 IU, it varies, ideally just go take a sun bath every dya almost naked (naked is better for men, on a bikini for women assuming you're not a cuck) at peak hour (when sun is at its strongest, meaning UVB incidence is higher) for 20-30 minutes (depends where you live of course, and Im assuming you're white)
>inb4 hurr durr skin cancer
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
vitamindwiki.com/No – 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough
undark.org/article/science-sunscreen-public-trust-cancer/
menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/
multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2018/08/07/researchersanalyzehow-vitamin-d3-insufficiency-increases-ms-susceptibility/
>Besides, it regulates 2000 genes in your body so its important
nordicnaturals.com/healthy-science/an-introduction-to-vitamin-d/

>DHA (omega 3), 500mg is a good start but thats assuming youre both eating food with it, such as eggs
>why?
>Controversial, but IQ is not the reason, even though it may help
medpagetoday.com/obgyn/pregnancy/64010
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986409/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24067669
reuters.com/article/us-health-pregnancy-dha-intelligence-idUSKBN16Z2JW
>The reason is to prevent most types of postpartum depression, believe me, you dont want to deal with that shit, if the mothers diet doesnt have enough DHA in her diet the baby will take it from her brain

Continuing

>Coconut water, 300 ml, fresh of course, none of that bottled processed shit, so the couple can get the soft meat in it
>why?
>Its an easy and pleasurable way of getting more caproic, caprylic, capric and lauric acids, coconut water is also a rich source of minerals mostly untouched by pesticides and shit (as the tree doesnt require it, the fruit is protected by a hard shell)
>If the couple can handle it you can try just drinking coconut oil raw, 1 or 2 tbsps is enough, though it needs to be extra virgin
>Brown coconut meat is good too but some people have digestive issues due to the high amount of fiber

>Methylfolate (eggs, eggs, eat those eggs soft boiled my friend)
>why?
womensmentalhealth.org/posts/l-methylfolate-for-the-treatment-of-depression-can-we-use-it-during-pregnancy/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3250974/
biocare.co.uk/news/the-best-supplements-for-your-pregnancy.html

>Methylcobalamin
>why?
>In addition to being the most bioavailable form, IQ increase and adverse outcomes prevention (such as growing into autists like most of you little shits, we want giga chads/stacies to increase the white population)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3515553/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561829/
news-medical.net/health/Dangers-of-Vitamin-Deficiency-During-Pregnancy.aspx
pharmacytimes.com/publications/issue/2014/february2014/pediatric-vitamin-b12-deficiency-when-autism-isnt-autism

During pregnancy aditional advice:
>talk to your child when he/she is still in the mom's belly
>play classical music to your child, specially from the baroque and classical period, dont expose them to post modernist noise and whatever (((pop music))) kids hear to these days

Literally a mental illness.
lol at telling people to starve in order to have healthy kids
Just have your wife eat a raw carnivore diet with plenty of fats and your kid will be as good as they can be.

no thanks I only want stupid retard children. It's why I only date black chicks.

Continuing

After pregnancy aditional advice:
>Teach her/him how to read, yes they can learn it even before they learn how to speak (simple books obviously)
>Read to them in bed, set fixed sleep hours throughout the whole infancy
>Make your kids sleep in the darkest room possible (this also applies to every human actually), no electronics near his bed and for the love of God dont give them a cellphone until theyre old enough to know what a pussy/dick is used for
>Play sports with them, anything goes, football, tennis, american football, swimming, martial arts, etc
>Dont be too strict giving orders all the time, love your kids so they love you back all their lives
>Teach them languages as soon as possible, at least 3 beyond the couple mother languages since thats the best time for learning them (everyone should know some greek and latin in my opinion)
>Always lead by example, kids dont folllow people they deem hypocritical

Now, by the time the child stops breastfeeding:
>Lugol's iodine 2%, alternate days (3 to 4 times a week then), until the age of 5
>Vitamin D3, kids need less, 2000 IU is usually enough for the majority of kids, increase it when he/she reaches the age of 8 (remember to test blood levels to know exactly)
>DHA, 250 mg is enough but the more the better (assuming its from a good source and it isnt contaminated or falsified)
>Methylfolate
>Methylcobalamin

Continuing

>If youre vaccinating your children, which I wouldnt if I were you (for most of the diseases anyway), I recommend you follow a more sensible calendar (this physician is pro-vaccines so calm your tits) and feed them fermented food the entire week before the vaccination, though eating fermented food every day is ideal (do not vaccinate your kids if they ingested antibiotics recently, wait a month or two), spread the shots over the days (ideally you should give at most one in a day and let the children rest some weeks)
>If you want to know why some people dont vaccinate their kids
>Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies" by Neil Z. Niller
>The Virus and the Vaccine: Contamined Vaccine, Deadly cancers and Government Neglect
>Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History by Suzane Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk
>In addition, as far as I'm aware the majority if not all of vaccines do not go through a placebo and double blind test like every other medicine out there

Beyond that, make sure the couple is taking chelated magnesium and vitamin K2 with the usual multi vitamins people take.
Eat 100g of liver once a week (200g if youre a man), give it to your kids when they can bite hard food as well. If you have access to it (but you need K2, magnesium and D3 to absorb that much calcium), raw dairy is very good to have tall and strong children, as I said fermented food like sauerkraut is of the utmost importance for the family, specially before vaccination. To finish this short guide, eat eggs, soft boiled is better, at least 7 a day, and only cook with coconut oil or lard, avoid grains, flour and sugar like the plague if you dont want your kids to have cavities, eat coriander daily, meat every day, specially red meat from pasture raised cows. Make sure your kids arent mouth breathing.

Continuing

>If youre vaccinating your children, which I wouldnt if I were you (for most of the diseases anyway), I recommend you follow a more sensible calendar (this physician is pro-vaccines so calm your tits) and feed them fermented food the entire week before the vaccination, though eating fermented food every day is ideal (do not vaccinate your kids if they ingested antibiotics recently, wait a month or two), spread the shots over the days (ideally you should give at most one in a day and let the children rest some weeks)
>If you want to know why some people dont vaccinate their kids
>Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies" by Neil Z. Niller
>The Virus and the Vaccine: Contamined Vaccine, Deadly cancers and Government Neglect
>Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History by Suzane Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk
>In addition, as far as I'm aware the majority if not all of vaccines do not go through a placebo and double blind test like every other medicine out there

Beyond that, make sure the couple is taking chelated magnesium and vitamin K2 with the usual multi vitamins people take.
Eat 100g of liver once a week (200g if youre a man), give it to your kids when they can bite hard food as well. If you have access to it (but you need K2, magnesium and D3 to absorb that much calcium), raw dairy is very good to have tall and strong children, as I said fermented food like sauerkraut is of the utmost importance for the family, specially before vaccination. To finish this short guide, eat eggs, soft boiled is better, at least 7 a day, and only cook with coconut oil or lard, avoid grains, flour and sugar like the plague if you dont want your kids to have cavities, eat coriander daily, meat every day, specially red meat from pasture raised cows. Make sure your kids arent mouth breathing.

No one would want to adhere to a strict regimen to min-max your kid. The parents will be severely disappointed when they kid doesn't grow up the way you want and the kid will be depressed for not having met your expectations

Attached: 1557896317099.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Continuing

Related, bulletproof checklist for a good wife (still needs an update for severity categorization though, I can tell you that makeup is one of the most worrisomes for example, Im working on a list for women too of what husband material looks like)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222230905/
>t-this list is impossible mate
Its a guideline, try to find someone as close to it as possible
>b-but how do I keep them and have a good marriage?
Read The Garden of Peace A Marital Guide for Men Only (seriously, dont let your woman read this)

>haha as if I would read anything that comes from a jew
Motherfucker this shit works, you'd need to have a room temperature IQ to dismiss anything other cultures may have done that would be beneficial to you

>lol at telling people to starve in order to have healthy kids
It helps clean their body from all the shit they did to themselves, anyone that has fasted knows the benefits
Stop taking advice from sv3rige, he doesnt follow it himself
youtube.com/watch?v=EYahHK_5lu0

schizo poster pls go

>Read The Garden of Peace A Marital Guide for Men Only (seriously, dont let your woman read this)
gimme some cliffnotes.

>No one would want to adhere to a strict regimen to min-max your kid. The parents will be severely disappointed when they kid doesn't grow up the way you want and the kid will be depressed for not having met your expectations
(((They))) really doint want us to have smart kids huh
You realize, shill, that this guide isnt telling you to mold your kids into something you want, instead it gives a guide for what the parents need to eat and supplement to have smart kids, the kids themselves need to do very little

or you could, you know, engage your kid with activities and shit. breast feeding is about the only useful thing you've said

Attached: f8f7256dbac5665d3aa250df15ecfd7e--long-live-hard-times.jpg (236x239, 16K)

>gimme some cliffnotes.
Its a short read even though its 348 pages long, its worth it

>schizo poster pls go
Dilate

>or you could, you know, engage your kid with activities and shit. breast feeding is about the only useful thing you've said
Try actually reading the posts before spouting this shit
From your post I can bet your parents didnt follow it

>No one would want to adhere to a strict regimen to min-max your kid. The parents will be severely disappointed when they kid doesn't grow up the way you want and the kid will be depressed for not having met your expectations
>Dont be too strict giving orders all the time, love your kids so they love you back all their lives
speedreaders man

OP doesnt even have kids

Attached: Gentlemen.jpg (600x600, 43K)

kek
this is the first time I've been told to dialate and I don't know why, but i got a big kick out of it XD

Sorry I don't got the time of day to read autistic guides from an anonymous quack but when you start the first post with "both mother and father MUST follow this guide" followed by fad diet and what I think is snake juice, especially during a time where baby requires the most natural nutrients, I just zone out the rest and assume it's just a very elaborate shitpost

>especially during a time where baby requires the most natural nutrients
That's before the pregnancy. Come the fuck on man, you couldn't even understand the little bit you DID read.

holy shit, this is a really long blogpost about something you really don't even understand. it can be summarized very easily.
both parents nutrition matters before conception, this is where you should be eating micronutrient dense foods (like organs).
the mothers nutrition matters during and post-pregnancy (while still giving breast milk) and she needs to continue receiving micronutrient dense foods.

go read Weston A. Price - Nutrition & Physical Degeneration

>OP doesnt even have kids
Ask your mother

>and she needs to continue receiving micronutrient dense foods
Correct, but thanks to soil depletion we cant be sure if our food has everything we need, therefore the supplements

>go read Weston A. Price - Nutrition & Physical Degeneration
I did, which is why I recommend people to eat organ meats, raw dairy, etc in this "long blogpost"

This is why this place dropped "health"
OP you're a retard.

>OP you're a retard.
Why?

Thanks OP but still you can't make deaf hear as you can clearly see throughout this thread

drrabbibatman.blogspot.com/2015/07/garden-of-peace-summary.html?m=1

please do not consult the weightlifting and mental retardation support group board for nutrition and childbearing advice

>please do not consult the weightlifting and mental retardation support group board for nutrition and childbearing advice
>what are sources and references

One that does not recommend self induced starvation of pregnant women would be a good start.

Interesting thread OP. People bitching haven't read or understood with any depth, like this nigger

>One that does not recommend self induced starvation of pregnant women would be a good start.
>Before anything (before pregnancy obviously), fast for 48 hours, then 72, dry fast is ideal but its tough
Fucking room temperature IQ mutts

Yo, retard.

Vaccines do not cause autism.

>Vaccines do not cause autism.
>dude just trust me an untested medication has no side effects

Based and redpilled and high test and cute

It’s okay, I just want my kids to be happy and not cunts, pay their taxes and have a job.

>Dude, just trust me that I'm right and several huge meta-analyses are all wrong.

Fucking retard.

>...Anonymous
09/09/19(Mon)23:21:12 No.52331914
Interesting thread OP. People bitching haven't read or understood with any depth, like this nigger
>interesting
>I don’t bring anything to discussion anyway
Yeah, interesting chap

Have sex incel

Having children is not intelligent.
The planet is dying.
Just get fit for yourself.

sv3rige has never been against eating fruit
Low iq

>sv3rige has never been against eating fruit
>imagine thinking drinking 2 liters of orange juice and eating fast food is natural

>>Lugols iodine 5% (2 drops or as recommended in the product, if you had a shitty lifestyle before this you can expect a Jarisch–Herxheimer)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarisch–Herxheimer_reaction

I agree with some of the stuff you're saying, but this statement makes you sound not credible. I couldn't find a single source for this claim.

>pay their taxes and have a job
good goy

>I couldn't find a single source for this claim.
Theres one literally beneath that sentence

>publication
Where? All I see is a wikipedia link to the Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction (which has no mention of iodine) and below that a link to a meta analysis which shows it helps intelligence (not the claim I'm disputing) which ALSO has no mention of this.

you can't save everyone

post body

also post baby body

really makes me think

Attached: 1542946750269.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

>post body
Ask your mother for it

>muslim cemetery
>muslim
Damn right, if we follow the garden of peace muslims will be no more

>this will help clean most of the shit you've done to your body,
If your organs aren't already cleaning the shit out of your body you'd be dead.
A thread died for this

>Not vaccinating your kids
Lmao retard

Whatevs, at this point the way I see it, regardless of how the system works it’s better than being a worthless moneypit that doesn’t contribute to society in any way.

just drink milk and eat meat holy shit imagine being this much of an autist.

fasting is fucking USELESS if your diet isn't retarded, only fat fucks should fast not lean people who want to maintain their bodies fuck face

shut it trumper

Some of the best decisions you make in life are emotional ones that bring you joy.

nice comeback, got him there.

kys antifa

Thank you OP
I'll make sure to read all of this as I'm planning to have children within the next 4 years (proposing to gf in a year)

Attached: IMG_6629.jpg (960x762, 85K)

>Prayer
ngmi

>PUFAs

lol op is a huge fucking faggot
if you want to slurp down amino acids, cellular machinery precursors like creatine or N-acetyl-cysteine, or even just eat some folic acid every day, just fucking do it.
literally just take whatever supplements you want, but don't imbue niggercore mystic beliefs like "you must fast for 26 hours under the new moon before you take your high bioavailability magnesium supplement, or it like, won't work or something".

why are you so low iq you can't find any vetted research which supports even your most basic claims?
you're using a computer network invented and built by white men to make your schizo posts, so why do you have a gay faggot naturalism telling you that you shouldn't take tablets of refined, tested, measured, and consistent vitamin D at a high enough dosage that your body will consistently absorb as much as it needs?
refusing to reap the rewards of living in a post-industrial society that will eagerly supply all of the essential building blocks of life, for pennies per day, without any pesticides or low-availability or inconsistent dosing, just beacuse you think it's more 'right' to eat 2 pounds of almonds per day is gay faggot autism.

also if neither you nor your wife can play the piano, guitar, flute, violin, whatever to directly influence your children's development of traditional aesthetics and music, you are so profoundly low class you deserve to have orient-worshipping goa ravers or sound cloud mumble rap children.

Attached: 7cb69a9d2468f55370d3de3bdd0436272932e637d755e8079b7395c1f05bf954.png (1060x794, 1.18M)