Why do women get to have their own gyms, again?

Why do women get to have their own gyms, again?

Attached: 00-00-02-73-79-34-2737934_1561084.jpg (1500x1000, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aline_dessine/
youtube.com/channel/UCdg2UgrM2iwNQf6N18vJuZw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever gets people to go to the gym, I'm for it

Because weirdos on here can't seem to stop being creepy around them.

There's more money in a girl only gym than a guy's only gym.

because of me

Because when men have their own gym a lot of women and some men eill be up and arms about it. If women have their own only some men will be up and arms about it. Welcome to the world nerds and virgins. Having enough demographics on your side is the only thing that matters

>Webm of incel jerking off to girl working out

>that's a bad thing

Attached: pink man.jpg (600x747, 413K)

Because there's a market for it. 90% of dudes don't give half a fuck if there's women in the gym so long as they keep their meme booty-blaster shit out of the free weights area. Women are so conditioned to be afraid of men nowadays that they'll pepper spray you for breathing in their general direction.

cause if they were working out near me i would stare down their vaginas everytime they bent over and make them feel self conscious in a place where they shouldn't feel anything but satisfaction from working a hard set

>complaining about rosties getting their own gym
remind me why i would care that they segregate themselves. in fact it's a plus because i don't need to hear the 250LBS cow and a 45 year old soccer mom rubbing their blown out vaginas all over the equipment i am about to use
"oh user you mean we dont wipe out asses with the weights? teehee"
NO YOU DISGUSTING WHALES

Attached: 8dd.png (1300x417, 806K)

Attached: hammchuckle.jpg (209x200, 8K)

i am the one to blame
a woman came up to me and said "hey ano-"
so i pulled down my pants and started shitting everywhere
they were mighty nasty shits too, after all i had 2 scoops of whey the day before
i also began to scream 'ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTY IM GONNA COOM IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING ROSTY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMY PEEPEE OUCHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOM MOMMY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
and thats why they get their own gym

Attached: 1496256893737.jpg (396x628, 113K)

Attached: 1567173258626.jpg (1600x2160, 377K)

2/10

up in arms, not up and arms user
i had to click 7 fire hydrants to correct you i hope you appreciate it

Attached: circlejerk of diversity.png (2000x1955, 284K)

Now we need a guys only gym
I just can’t think of a good name

Based and schizopilled

GUY HEAVEN

Have you seen the retards who bitch about how women in completely normal workout clothes are dressed like thots on here? That's why

>the fucking state of US of A

You're not going to get very lean or mean with 30kg deadlifts

>Why do women get to have their own gyms, again?

Because there's a double standard. Men can't have gyms to themselves because thots want to be seen wearing skimpy outfits in the hope of landing a 6'4" brick shithouse with a trust fund.

But if men demand to be allowed into a women's only gym they'd be branded a creepy rapist.

!!!FACT!!!

Equal rights and lesbian shit
Gay gyms are pretty much every single regular gym

>Now we need a guys only gymI just can’t think of a good name

FAGGOT PALACE, no?!?FACT!!!

underrated

Why? Public gyms seem dystopian and unnatural. For most people I say find an outdoor sport that's enjoyable and play the shit out of it. For the truly redpilled, do calisthenics and progress with weighted calisthenics..

Fierce Animal Gym: for General and Olympic Training

They should stop wearing slutty clothes and doing exercises to show their asses. You really think women go there to lift weights? No, women are whores and need men to look at them, that's what gives them strength.

kek

because if you complain about it they'll just tell all their friends that you're a fucking terrible person they should stay away from, so it's better to just ignore it and let them play their game of weightlifting-pretend.

Because there’s demand for it, and no demand for a men-only gym. Blame market forces instead of femoids

>starting a business that immediately bans 50% of the population from using it

What sort of brainless retard would do this?

it works if the 50% you are banning are men.

Because Allah wills it

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, point is you've reduced your potential income by 50% before you have even opened the doors for the first time. Only a first class mongoloid would do this.

It's women who do most of the spending (by a large margin) so your primary goal will be to attract as many women as possible.
If there's no other women-only gym nearby you can immediately attract a lot of them without really outperforming your competition in any relevant way.

>It's women who do most of the spending

not in gyms, gym memberships are dominated by men

>get our own gyms
>get more instagram followers
>get to have sex for free supplements
You mad boys?

Attached: 2a98befaec3438dac4e139334c66019f.png (476x598, 803K)

The actual real reason?
Unattractive men approach them.
If there was no man that was unnattractive, fatty movement, sexual harrassment, and everything else with feminism wouldnt exist

Mad? about what? that i don't get to be some nobody male orbiter?
christ if this is a real femanon you are only proving to men how shallow you are

Gym thots don't go to these gyms. Middle aged women, trannies or landwhales do. Thots need the male validation to exist.

>christ if this is a real femanon you are only proving to men how shallow you are
Sounds like you're pretty jealous to me user. In fact it sounds like you're mad because I even have the opportunity to be as shallow as I am.

Attached: k7iZLiEZZYKspm6MFRSeC5XwVF0uNjalgPbEC-zsTqU.jpg.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

Tight spandex that goes up their ass crack is normal? Why can't they just wear shorts or sweats? Fuck off you stupid numale mangina.

This. All women only gyms will do is filter out the uggos from real gyms.

lol I'd love to see just how shallow you are if you catch my meaning haha

Attached: 1b99e831088a56b7f636ae3c994e89d2.png (794x992, 511K)

Honesty is a virtue

not him, but no, it's just sad to know that someone is actually like this. we're not jealous about anything. We go to the gym to do one thing and one thing only: work out.

but do you have an opportunity to defend yourself from a good ol rape?

>be you
>work out because all you can do is lift heavy things to have value

>be me
>be hot as fuck
>can also lift heavy things

It's not rape if you like it.

Attached: 44637600_139619697015498_1439602285814705427_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>It's not rape if you like it.
are women with a rape fetish completely undefeatable?

>It's not rape if you like it.

Attached: 122.png (783x503, 27K)

>>can also lift heavy things
highly doubt it.

>don't rape them
>they can just cuck you
>rape them
>they enjoy it
Sounds about right yea

all women have a rape fetish

>tfw I'm a 9/10 Irish god
>tfw roasties I shut down a roastie that talked exactly like you yesterday
>tfw I'm making damn near seven figures before 27
>without having to sacrifice my humility

Sure did get me, roastie. I have a 2pl8 OHP for the sole purpose of one day lifting a whore over my head and throwing her out my house.

>his OHP is only two plates

Attached: IMG_20170411_161911.jpg (385x278, 12K)

That last part is what clinches it. "i'm not trying to be that fit" vs "that sounds like they know what they're doing, I'll go there!"

>>work out because all you can do is lift heavy things to have value

wrong. we can do much more, but we decide to give up a bit of our time to better ourselves.

instagram.com/aline_dessine/
imagine being some faggot frog and thinking you ever have a valid opinion
how is the heat today Muhammad?

Attached: 1495824339970.jpg (478x350, 31K)

I like to take about 8 squares of toilet paper, wipe my ass, fold it in half, wipe again, fold it in half again, and then finish with a downward wipe toward the balls. Good day.

hold on forgot to add this one in
youtube.com/channel/UCdg2UgrM2iwNQf6N18vJuZw/videos

They are all lesbians. And / or
they all dress to yoga pants that reveals everything and wonders why males are looking at them like an ice cream.

>I have a 2pl8 OHP for the sole purpose of one day lifting a whore over my head and throwing her out my house.
heh

not trying to sound or be rude or anything, but does that mean you have shit caked onto the back of your ballsack?

>They are all lesbians
Seeing as how that Aline chick that fag is larping as broke up with her man, that makes sense.

yes
and thats how i like it

This is why you see those South American videos where they just behead the thot and don't even rape the corpse. Same with that video of the scandi whores in the Moroccan mountains. All I could say to myself was 'based' when I watched those.

Attached: the folly of man.jpg (480x360, 19K)

alright. to each their own, i suppose. you do you, man!

thanks bro
it gives me a real high knowing that my sweat and shit mix when i sit down on the bench and then when someone else sits there they get my shit and sweat all over their balls too
pretty good high broseph. keeps me going back to the gym

Attached: 1496255821357.gif (320x224, 735K)

Attached: 1651e95d7d50c1330f8a95a9ebcb5763a04a088e3b98d746b2fdc512f7337383.jpg (181x160, 9K)

Why would you respond to someone who wasn't talking to you? Seems kind of rude. I'm the original wipe-fold poster, and you should be ashamed of yourself for attempting to credit yourself with my anal ingenuity. This board is truly a shitter.

is murdering a woman and not even raping her before that the ultimate disrespect towards them?

>This board is truly a shitter.
like the shit attached to your balls?

Worse.

whoooa there, buddy. that's going a bit too far. worse? nah, that's just unheard of.

When I dip my nuts in your mom's mouth, she calls em brownies.

oh so when she said we were going to have brownies tonight and i never saw any, that must be why. :/

Based captcha solver

sad because women act like every male was like that even though that never happens
they have their own gyms because they envy male power, they will never be as intelligent and as strong

>that never happens
but that did happen
i am banned from every L.A. fitness for life
i even tried to sign up under my fathers name but they still caught me

absolutely BASED mindset

Me on the bed

Because some husbands are still actual men who don't want their wives exercising around potential sexual competitors.

because of creepy incels

>downward wipe towards eggs
do you wipe your ass upside down

Sign me up

t. naive libertarian

>need worship and adulation to get strength
What are you implying?

If I were a woman, I'd go to one of these.

Creepy incel autists who can't take a hint isn't something I'd want to deal with.

Kys trip-tranny

Because guys creep on them. You haven't noticed there is an entire industry around women insulating themselves from male attention?

>so insecure and filled with self-loathing you think you're not good enough to keep your woman without hiding her away from men you think are better than you
>real men
Inceldom is a brain disease.

No I havent. Noticed a lot of yoga pants and make up though.

So guys don't cooooooooom everywhere

I'm talking about physical places

Wait so then it's legal to both make a girl's only and guy's only gym, right?

>glute bridge stations instead of deadlift platforms

Attached: 1262425256337.jpg (600x827, 49K)