ITT: we help each other and motivate one another to better ourselves regardless of weight/height/race and be the alphas...

ITT: we help each other and motivate one another to better ourselves regardless of weight/height/race and be the alphas we were meant to be. No judgment and no one is perfect. We all struggle with something, be it squat, bench, math, talking to girls, or fighting addiction. We each need the strength to finish our own personal marathons

Attached: 318D61F9-1598-4610-9C93-965C2E153C9A.jpg (640x653, 125K)

I want you to understand being an alpha is inherently pointless.
Reach for self-actualization instead, you'll find it much more rewarding and obtainable.
Its sorta like the difference between playing fornite to win, and playing dark souls for the story yaknowwhatimsayin

>Its sorta like the difference between playing fornite to win, and playing dark souls for the story yaknowwhatimsayin
from this analogy alone I know you have no clue what a real chad is, and have never self actualized anything.

I get what you’re saying pal, I mostly said “alphas” because I figured it would resonate more with Jow Forums bros

>I know you have no clue what a real chad is
Tell the class what a real chad is sweetheart
>and have never self actualized anything.
Of course I haven't, and many men don't.
I probably won't achieve it until I'm old and frail, but that's the point, that's why its so good.

you said
> you'll find it much more rewarding and obtainable.
But you don't know, because you haven't SA'd. Doubt you even know what it is.

I can imagine two horses, the first horse is aged and underweight, while the other is young and lean.
I can tell from those facts alone to take the second horse, because its probably healthier.
These horses don't exist outside the concept of this post, and yet I can make a conclusion on the one I would rather take for a ride.
Likewise for your dead thread, Anons know the Chad is a fucking meme. Imagine trying to live like a literal meme. When you could instead aim for something real and worthwhile. Something rewarding and obtainable, outside of fiction and grounded in reality.

>playing fornite to win
based, high t
>playing dark souls for the story yaknowwhatimsayin
cringe and gay, feminine and reddit

Picture ruined by le reddit shiba

only advice I can give is to JUST FUCKING COOM

Attached: COOMER.png (3204x2504, 296K)

Is virgin in virgin vs chad a hapa, asian or just a dark featured wh*te?

Attached: 204-2044860_left-handed-thinking-discord-thinking-emoji-original.png.jpg (300x336, 26K)

What...

>t. Filteredman

It's a Limey Coconut, shaken but not stirred.

what race is virgin supposed to be?

he's white, his skin is just that colour because he doesn't eat right and never goes outside

makes sense thanks

>The only attitude worthy of a superior man is to persist in an activity he recognizes is useless, to observe a discipline he knows is sterile, and to apply certain norms of philosophical and metaphysical thought that he considers utterly inconsequential. (89)

That's nice but the Virgin on the left is still an incel no matter how much he works on his self image and confidence because HIS GENETICS ARE SHIT

lol thats good

not on my watch, oh pee
manlets need to be gassed out of misery, as they can not make it

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

I've tried to help motivate anons but everyone's too comfy thinking that no one can possibly understand them and only gigachads can actually leave the house to want to listen.

I’m here user, help me.
I know I can do anything “Chad” does if I just accept myself, love myself and respect myself in that order.
But fucking how?

To keep it Jow Forums related so the fucking jannies can fuck off, what are good body weight exercises that are good for chest muscles other than weighted dips?