Name some famous incels and their accomplishments

Name some famous incels and their accomplishments.
Since we won't get laid we might as well feel inspired by those wonderful robots.

Pic related, self explanatory Isaac Newton.

Attached: isaac-newton.jpg (396x484, 21K)

>newton
>incel

fuck women acquire calculus

agreed

I myself am an incel and learned calculus at 11 and bench pressed 305 once. is that an honourable accomplishment?

Kant originalii

he was celibate, but probably voluntarily.. so you would be correct

Newton was a voIceI though

aspergers will turn anyone into an incel, if you arent involed in social circles with women you will be an incel
isaac newton was an incel
period.

Einstein had aspergers and god laid on a daily

Well, obviously a man of his importance in society could easily get married if he wanted to, but he didn't cause of his outcast personality.
Just like most incels could have sex if they left their comfort zone, but it's too hard/demanding for us.

Most famous "incels" were actually volcels who could have easily had sex if they wanted to

Notable exceptions tend to be writers:

>Hans Christian Andersen (fell in love with beautiful women and men which was never reciprocated, one woman even described him as a brother)
>Emily Dickinson (severe agoraphobia prevented human contact)
>Kafka (too weird and alienated and depressed to have sex)

>Copernican revolution of philosophy

>Kafka
actually didnt know that but makes sense

I just looked it up and apparently he frequented brothels, so it depends on your definition of incel.

But as far as I can tell he never had sex with a woman that he didn't pay for.

uhh nietsche was basically an incel

>isaac newton was an incel
No he fucking wasn't you nigger, he never cared about women in the first place, he literally can't be an incel.
>Just like most incels could have sex if they left their comfort zon
then they're not incels.

Me originally
B953bP3

Hello there. I will show you the ways of the incel.

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (960x540, 70K)

Bukowski never got laid until 24

There are no accomplished incels, the nature of an incel is a state of failure.

Normie here. I hate the hurtful attitude some of us have towards our virgin brothers. Incels need our support and friendship. Hating will only make their lives even worse then they already are. If we had just been Bros from the start and helped them socialize during their formative school years I'm pretty sure many incels wouldn't have turned out as bitter and maladjusted. Over the years I've been doing what I can to reach out to guys who need help with women. I actually got three of my robot friends laid and one has a girlfriend now. This is the solution. Only insecure faggots would kick these guys when they're already down.

Schopenhauer wasn't an incel, but he was redpilled about women.
>Schopenhauer wrote that "Women are directly fitted for acting as the nurses and teachers of our early childhood by the fact that they are themselves childish, frivolous and short-sighted." He opined that women are deficient in artistic faculties and sense of justice, and expressed opposition to monogamy. He claimed that "woman is by nature meant to obey".
Einstein was redpilled too.
>Einstein described Schopenhauer's thoughts as a "continual consolation" and called him a genius. In his Berlin study three figures hung on the wall: Faraday, Maxwell, Schopenhauer. Konrad Wachsmann recalled: "He often sat with one of the well-worn Schopenhauer volumes, and as he sat there, he seemed so pleased, as if he were engaged with a serene and cheerful work."

Attached: 1517470658386.png (850x400, 131K)

Wait, Hans Christian Andersen was bi? I had no idea.