Fuck me, dude I can't handle the wait

Fuck me, dude I can't handle the wait

Attached: fuck.png (1272x630, 68K)

I wonder if you'll have to wait even longer when the people ahead in line kill themselves before they could hit START CHAT

suicide = high chance to go to lower astral

>Fuck me

when and where dude

You can wait. You are about to make the biggest decision of your life without consulting others

Attached: l931iu9bcb321.gif (900x1200, 708K)

don't these things track you and shit? that's why I've never used them. just tell us your problems user

why do i have to consult some magical jewish authority figures

The reverse happens actually and the wait time is halved.

That's not at all what was implied

>That's not at all what was implied

ok

use this to your advantage and kill yourself while in wait and you'll make national headlines. you'd have to livestream it though. way better than the beta way of mass shootings.

I'm in too deep. I go to an online school after being kicked out of regular school. I'm in the last year of high school and I'm 76 lessons behind. They all need to be done by January 28th, on top of all the 3-5 daily assigned ones. I don't think I can do it and if I do I definitely won't have the grades to get into college. My life is over.

Attached: gun.png (446x367, 43K)

Why did you get kicked out of regular school? You still have over two-hundred sixty days until January 28th, so if you do an extra one every few days you can finish them all. And you don't need college to have a successful life.

>january
Shit, I meant June.
>Why was I kicked out
Someone called in a bomb threat and the staff blamed me. I was kind of a trouble-maker and they wanted to seem like they had the situation under control.
>college
While it's not necessary to have to go to college it's certainly a lot easier to get into the workforce if you have a degree. Going in without one requires a lot of discipline that I don't have. If I can't finish high school with decent grades I'm certain I won't be able to be the type of upstart that gets anywhere without a degree.

Attached: endless screaming.png (784x612, 1.06M)

sorry about that user
fuck high school, for sure
listen, do what you can, but honestly, don't even sweat it. I know this seems like a huge deal because your entire life has been leading to this moment so far, but this isn't worth even stressing over, much less killing yourself. I don't know where you live, but most community colleges will let you in pretty much no matter what and then you can work on improving your GPA from there. If you want to do that. And if you get held and don't graduate, then you get to spend next year and you know how to work it this time.

Is this a joke?

I mean, I know they can't have an infinite number of staff on hand, but if I was suicidal and saw that, I'd probably just shut off the computer and go ahead and kill myself.

What subject user? I'm willing to help if it's History or Science.

Just kys OP. You can prevent a lot of future suffering by ending it now. I'll go with you soon.

Dude, the suicide chat will not help you. It will only disappoint. Talk to anyone else, but not them. They only do it to stroke their own egos by telling you the most stupid shit ever.

it has to be a joke i literally cannot believe they would show that.

No joke, but over called many times and here's the scoop:

Older people - Their advice is a little bit outdated at times, but grounded. Want the best for you. My best call was from a based older black guy who totally got the redpills I was spilling.

Male - Can depend really. Most times it's a normie who hasn't been through what you're going through, but took a few community college courses here and there. Still better than Stacey.

Female (black) - Honestly not the worst. Talk about their problems more than your own. They seem honest and will give it to you straight if you're acting like a wierdo.

Female (white/Stacey) - The worst. Actually will try to argue with you and judge you when you are possibly suicidal. Treats you like an incel and will probably hangup or find some way to get rid of you fast.

LGBT - Friendly. Normie in their advice as well but they tend to get you on more on the feelings of isolation and not fitting in. Okay.

Robots - Most often the best. Usually just ends up being a normal conversation between two buddies.

Wow
Today there was a football match that left some people quite sad, maybe that's why

This is probably true OP.
Imagine if you had to talk to suicidal people all day. Would you actually give a damn about some guy's school struggles? Probably not.
Why don't you just fail and get your GED later? If you don't have discipline then you're not going to get through college. They don't just hand people degrees. I literally just went through dropping out of college and I intend to get a shit job.

Who cares though? Why make more than you need if you have no ambitions beyond the internet? If you have shitty manchild goals in life then accept it or you'll have to change a lot of things you don't want to change.

Attached: 497478.gif (525x288, 1.65M)

cool gif, can l save it pls

No. You're not allowed. I will sue you for copyright infringement.

No Kant fans?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 28K)

Chemistry would actually be a big help, do you have a way I can contact you?
My mom said something about doing this but I was worried that it was "I know my son is a failure so I'm grasping for straws" route. Hearing it from someone else makes me feel a bit better about it.

Attached: 1542324983141.png (288x292, 84K)

Are you looking for
this thread?

Imagine having to always consult some third party before making a decision about your own life.
It's almost like you're completely spineless and have no mental capacity to literally think for yourself.

Imagine being such a narcissistic fool that you think you know better than your elders before you graduate high school.

Yes unlike you, you absolutely let no one or anything influence your opinions whatsoever. 0% percent of your opinions are built around outside factors.

You do it too. Just because not everyone has friends, family, a support system setup doesn't make them weak, they're just human.

How about you go die now?

I know I'm really late, but if anyone is reading this, if you're suicidal and need someone to talk to, please call 911. There are some good people they will send out to help you.

What a useless thing to say.

Attached: 1557191327051.jpg (500x529, 35K)

I remember a female friend of mine once said to me, her name is Tyler, she said;

"No suffering in silence."

Till this day I kept her words, I'd say what she said to me to you, but you know that you're not alone, we're all here.

Is it Edgenuity?