Left or right, which do you prefer and which do you think is more attractive to the opposite sex?

Left or right, which do you prefer and which do you think is more attractive to the opposite sex?

Attached: 20190909_215516.jpg (2896x2108, 1.6M)

I think right by a mile, but I'm the same sex.

Nohomo though, I think chest hair is based and I have a lot of it myself.

Left, but I'm a homo haha

Right.

literally the same physique. who cares

right has way better balance

Waist seems excessively small in the left, if the waist was slightly bigger then left would look way better

Left? Right is just fatter.

I'm not a woman or a homosexual, so I can't answer your question sorry.

Left is more attractive to women. This is scientific.

Hnng would let right impregnate my bussy with triplets desu

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>bussy
it's just your filthy asshole, you freak.

left, im kinda gey tho hehe

Michael, breh, stop being so homo.

right holy shit please fuck me

Sorry you had a bad experience bottoming user but I hope you know to do enemas next time.

Attached: 1512575125361.png (500x534, 176K)

>tfw will never have aesthetic chest hair
>just a couple hairs around my nips and treasure trail
>tfw if i shave completely i look like some kind of weird giant baby
end me

Depends. My last gf loved it when i shaved everything with a razor, it was a pain tho So i only did it every once in a while. But im not that hairy so whatever.

Minoxidil, exfoliating body, moisturizing, heavy squats to increase testosterone production and cardio to increase all around body hair, add dermarolling to beard sections for facial hair gains. There's also a study where people who are intelligent also somehow trigger large amounts of body hair growth

Left has better delt development

Left for black, asian women as well as below 25 year olds of all races

right for white, latin women.

Attached: aj love (3).jpg (1080x1347, 412K)

Left if you are shooting for teens to 20s, right if you are shooting for women over 30. Anyone who is disagreeing with me is a NEET retard who met only ugly women or worse a virgin who is living in an 80s movie. Al Pacino in Scarface would disgust the vast majority of college girls who are brainwashed by social media to be attracted to hairless chests.

Attached: index.png (284x213, 70K)

the right is super hot

wh-what about the same sex

It is pretty grim that you think of yourself as a woman and want to be impregnated desu, i can understand you wanting cock in your asshole but how about you just be honest about that and not try and dress it up, ok ?

right for me, 19 f.

(you look gay tho)

Women probably would even be able to tell the difference. Left and right are very similar, and even though right has slightly higher bf, right still has some abdominal definition and is still ripped by female standards.
Females can only see three kinds of bodies
>fat
>average
>ripped
and their standards for ripped are really low, and both left and right would undoubtedly fall in the ripped category

>Women probably would even be able to tell the difference
fuck, meant WOULD NOT