Whats the point of being an elite athlete if your legs will look like this ?

Whats the point of being an elite athlete if your legs will look like this ?

Attached: d9d53ef964d52bbb3a0dbf2aaa37ee5b.jpg (818x1200, 148K)

Having sex

This is what normal athletic legs look like. You just suffer from body dysphoria.

dont even reply to me sweaty

make a billion dollars and be the GOAT

OH NONONO

Attached: 1989-Muggsy-Bogues-Michael-Jordan-079086511_0.jpg (656x920, 153K)

>5'11"
>6'0"

Mike is the GOAT, faggot. And don't ever question his greatness

so what ? i can also get billionare if i won the lotery or became president kek, but having twig legs lol, there is no point to live if your legs are as thick as a 12 year old arms,im pretty sure Mike became the "GOAT" just to cope for his small legs

And here you are, hating. On Jow Forums.

Damn this is cosmic levels of cope

>im pretty sure Mike became the "GOAT" just to cope for his small legs
Based and truthpilled

getting tons of pussy

what the point of being OP knowing you will never amount to anything and will be forgotten and fade into dust and obscurity for all eternity no matter how hard you try to post

Please let this be bait.

Attached: 1515730537769.jpg (375x455, 70K)

>getting tons of pussy
>will be forgotten

OP is retarded for caring about his leg size but you are a cookie cutter for wanting to achieve greatness only to "get pussy" and "be remembered". You are a slave to the judgements of those around you.

those are legs that let him dunk from the free throw line and hang in the air.

he could get so high he'd look down on lebrons hairplugs while he shaved his GOAT head and took it like a man

who cares he was a lanklet and couldnt bench 400 lbs not even once,i cant dunk or play basketball well but i. an ben h 300 lbs and that makes me more alpha and appealing to females than him

Attached: 1543089828778.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

Post body

Based

Attached: 9745EB53-8691-48B0-A546-6CAB40D1AD09.jpg (750x1334, 60K)

what's the point of any sport other than aesthetics? any hobby, any human activity?

everything is just a cope for not being a sick, shredded, juicy, aesthetic looking sick cunt

absolutely brutal mog

Lmao what a retard, MJ was a gigatyrone back in his heyday. He probably fucked more sloots than everyone on Jow Forums combined.

This website is complete trash.

lanklets
when will they learn

Most people not suffering dysmorphia would call that ripped, and running at insane speeds is way more impressive than lifting stuff.

Hey Jow Forums, is there a way to exercise legs without bending the knees?
My right one is making a fuckload of noise and I'm afraid the joint is starting to deteriorate so I would like to avoid touching it as much as possible

His legs ! His legs ! His legs!
Micheal jordon will mog everyone on Jow Forums with his hand size alone

Attached: FF12E918-18A2-40F2-9633-64C656028515.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Pussy money fame and power

One is a billionaire athlete beloved by all. The other is a guy that owns two fidget spinners. Guess who this is a pic of.

your legs wont look like that, they are born with legs like that. Gay inferior leg cope. As if its possible for a long-femur GDE to have legs like that

I'd rather my legs look like that and have an over 40" vertical and be able to dunk like MJ tbqh familito

What's the point of being a nigger?

Millions of dollars, fame, admiration of your peers, and the fact that people actually give a shit about you rather than powerlifters.