Anybody else rip their asshole from taking big shits?

Anybody else rip their asshole from taking big shits?

Attached: 1566090281952.jpg (183x182, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVtEX1J7tXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.
Just you, pal.

No but I get hemmeroids that I have to pinch to express the blood back into my body
Eat your fiber kids

i don't know but i sometimes like a flash imagine other people squatting down and flashing me their anus then I get really depressed

maybe on bulk. great thing about dieting is you evolve to small-shit man

You mean bitch boy?

Rip?
youtu.be/YVtEX1J7tXQ

Only time I heard of this was in Afghanistan. Dude didn’t take a solid shit for like a month and had a massive swollen chapped ass from wiping 16 times a day. Doc gave him some meds and his first solid shit cleaved his asshole open in 3 spots.

Don’t eat local food.

Yeah often. But you can avoid it. When you have a big shit inside u, wait for a long time over the toalet, so your asshole can widen out.

Attached: 1566182488443.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Tis is why if you haven't shit for more than 3 days you just enema yourself or induce diarrhea. Would rather havr diarrhea than a torn anus.

Yes. When I was a child I didn’t shit for 11 days and I was too embarrassed to say anything. I was scarred I would die and miss Halloween.

used to happen on almost every shit for about a year but then it went away on its own. not sure what happened.

No but i sometimes have sudden ass pain right on my butthole. I can fight the pain by clenching my asshole realy tight. Happens once every 1-4 weeks and google doesnt show up anything, has anybody else experienced this?

The doctor is not going to buy that man

>local food
>Not MRE cheese

Yeah they put stuff in rat packs that stop you needing to shit in the field. I once laid an intestinal pipe that jacked me up off the toilet (lmao 2pl8). I had to snap it up with a stick before it would flush.

>studying abroad in the US
>for some reason all the pipes are super thin
>have to start plumbing after every shit because it keeps clogging the pipes
Can't even properly bulk in that place. Poor burgers.

No but a guy at my work tore his asshole on a riding lawnmower. He was sideways on a slope with one cheek in the seat, hit a bump and riiiippp. The he went around describing it to everyone who didn’t want to know about how ignorant looked like a torn jelly donut and his constant infections

fix your diet you fast food eating dunce

I had to go to hospital once cause I didn't shit for weeks

I tend to just chemically burn it with coffee + magnesium lava

Et in Arcadia ego. Never let your guard down, chaps

Attached: 1568076713928.jpg (1024x691, 51K)

thats why i bought a bad dragon chance
now i can train my anus for the largest shits
remember Jow Forumsbros healthy ass= healthy life