DUDE you can't eat tuna because of mercury

>DUDE you can't eat tuna because of mercury
>DUDE you can't eat eggs/yolk because of cholesterol
>DUDE you can't eat red meat because it's carcinogenic and also bad for the planet because reasons
>DUDE you can't consume milk or any dairy because it causes skin and bowel problems
What exactly does a 100% efficient non-downside diet look like?

Attached: haguhagu.jpg (538x528, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nvGD9KULAN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like dying from starvation.

only fruits and veggies chad diet

Chicken breast and thighs, that's it

meat is only carcinogenic when cooked

pasture raised chicken, organic vegies and fruit. tab water if you live in a first world country

Attached: 1567663010607.jpg (680x510, 30K)

Just. Gas. The NonWhites. Environmental problem SOLVED!

Why does increasing something a few degrees make it poisonous?

it doesn't

>why does turning something halfway into charcoal make it carcinogenic
go into a coal mine and take a few deep breaths in buddy.
do that for a few years and tell me how you feel at the end of it.

cooking your food is burning it.
raw meat isn't carcinogenic.
cringe

Is the anime girl the one being quoted or is she reacting to the greentext?

>turning something halfway into charcoal
Oh, you overcook your meat. Understood.

nigga breathing has carbon YOU DYING RIGHT NOW NIGGA !!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 9.03.13 PM.png (2560x1440, 3.1M)

>DUDE you can't swallow cum because of HIV
Ugh I'm, like, SO tired of this b.s.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.35_[2018.06.16_22.21.27].png (604x1004, 657K)

>DUDE you can't eat chicken thighs because there's too much saturated fat that will raise your blood pressure

>DUDE you can't eat ass because of da poo poo

Attached: GosRage.jpg (580x548, 21K)

BASED GEMPOSTER

Life will kill you. None of us is leaving here alive.

Tuna isn't kosher

>What exactly does a 100% efficient non-downside diet look like?
Eggs, raw dairy, pasture raised meat, local grown fruits and vegetables

Alternate between all of them to minimize each individual risks.
Except the dairy, just admit you can't digest it and switch to onions substitutes.

>raw dairy
?

Ask me how I know you're ESL

Wtf is an ESL?

There's a million "full day of eating" videos on youtube from IFBB pros, pro powerlifters, pro strongmen, etc... just eat the foods they eat? can't really go wrong

I don't consume dairy products because of the estrogen. I don't want to be a dairy queer.

All of this is a meme to make you low test
you are losing the fight against the other team

>tuna is based cause low calorie, high protein, good omegas
>eggs are based because low calorie, high protein, cholesterol is good in decent amounts for test
>red meat is also good protein (guess what, this is needed for muscle) and other essential nutrition just don't eat it every day
>milk does cause skin problems but if you're white no bowel problems, good protein, good taste, good mixer for protein shake

Only people who avoid the above are
1. non-white
2. vegan
3. jews
4. women

this but make sure the meat is raw and, if you can, include the intact lower digestive tract, it's got more vitamin k, ghg and btp than ANY other organ meat

English as a Second Language, he's probably assuming that because non-US people call raw dairy "unpasteurized milk".
Give them US folks some leeway, it's not their fault.

>tuna
Tuna tastes like shit imo, just like all fish. But just consume it in moderation.
>muh eggs muh cholesterol
It's been established that dietary cholesterol doesn't raise cholesterol. This isn't fringe bro science you can easily google it
>red meat causes cancer
This has never been proven and just eat it in moderationif you want to be safe. And fuck the environment nigger. What has the environment ever done for you

>Fish has mercury, true, but it's safe to eat it as long as you don't make it your only source of calories
>The whole eggs are bad is a meme pushed by "Big Retard" don't listen to that company, you can eat as many eggs as you want unless you have some weird health problem
>Red meat does shorten your life if you eat it more than twice a week or so, can't argue with that. Did you know 100 companies are responsible for 71% of the world's global emissions? Stop being retarded about food and straws, it's not our fault and it never was
>Dairy is only bad for you if you are non white, if you have acne go to a dermatologist like I did and he will prescribe you adequate medicine

>Tuna tastes like shit imo
Okay fine not everyone can li-
>just like all fish
Fuck off retard. You have shit taste.

i just slonk on all that shit while still not being a brainlet and recognizing that it's unhealthy for me
>What exactly does a 100% efficient non-downside diet look like?
prob veganism lol

>”Nah man just saving the planet”

Attached: 3EF70DA2-F54E-40D6-B0F8-97F68873B4A4.jpg (586x884, 68K)

>milk does cause skin problems
Face, frame & height nigger. Don't compromise your skin.

Face, frame, & height are all genetics. Just like my skin when I drink a gallon of milk does fucking nothing.
I may be an ugly fucker but my skin is clear and I drink milk and eat cheese every meal.

Eat Salmon, if you are too poor to then fuck off.

Only subhumans eat fish. Think gollum from Lord of the Rings. That's who you are. Enjoy your floating parasite storage vessel.

Attached: 2e3c3299f7f1899e1bb3bb71467fd5c7.jpg (420x280, 17K)

t. ate fish once as a wee kiddo and screamed because he was a little bitch
It's OK bro, once you grow up you may adjust your taste. Not everyone has the same pallet as a child. Just think, once you're 18, things may change.

Underated

>fell for the cow farts cause global warming meme
lmao enjoy your lab made human petfood

Ask me how I know you weight more than 120kg

>Thinks 120kg is a lot
Ask me how I know you are a twink

I dont think anyone really says this, do all those things in moderation as part of a balanced diet

>I dont think anyone really says this

I eat about 8 oz of tuna a day and have for years.

Mercury poisoning really only affects children and pregnant women

>I dont think anyone really says this
Autistic hardline retards here and elsewhere with stupid contradicting hardline dietary issues say this shit all the fucking time. My mom's been getting jewed pretty much her entire adult life by new age quacks and there's nothing I can do about it. Even here there are a shit ton of vegans (retards) and Sv3rige-tier carnivores (also retards)

If you’re an adult male and you weigh less than 100kg you should just transition. At the very least don’t procreate

fuck off bloatfag

Hey, thats right in my fucking ear you know

Attached: 1566060262247.jpg (256x256, 19K)

It changes the chemistry of the meat and bone. Thats why you can kill a dog if you give them cooked chicken bones, cause it splinters and they can digest it unlike raw.

I thought it was only the heavily processed shit "meat" that was carcinognenic

this

everyone likes to bitch and moan about the environment, then they look to the West as if we're the problem. let's just ignore the BILLIONS of chinks and niggers shitting up the planet.

nuke China and Africa to the ground and you'll be surprised how instantly these (((environmental problems))) cease to exist

More than 100kg is obese outside of the US.

no one yelled ya cutie

Actually the scientific consensus on the dietary cholesterol meme got flipped in 2016. Unless you're from a select group of high risk individuals, your dietary cholesterol intake doesn't really influence your blood serum levels. It's made in your liver, you don't just eat it and incorporate it.

You aren't allowed to be this based

Attached: horror.jpg (852x480, 19K)

Do your own research and you will find most of your quote not true. Look up egg cholesterol first. You're welcome.

>matrix
>they think they're neo
They're the agents

>tfw almost every great civilization had a diet including fish
>tfw Romans, Nips, Nords, the Crown, the Greeks, and the Egyptians were all subhuman
>tfw the true humans are sub saharan Africans and Chinese
ok

>DUDE make your cells stop undergoing mitosis, that causes cancer

Correlation /= causation
Major civs lived by the ocean and rivers which allowed trade and quick movement of armies and knowledge, fish are healthy but they aren’t the entire reason a civ becomes advanced

deenz

Fish haven't always had heavy metals in them like they do now. If you eat fish you're a fucking retard.

Which gemposter are you? Are you the calisthenics one?

No the olylifting one

Attached: bortz_dia_shopping.jpg (1280x1035, 206K)

Alright cool. The other gemposter does calisthenics.

Based fellow gem
And based user

Attached: tenor_1561933110186.gif (382x498, 3.21M)

Which one of y'all came first? The calisthenics gemposter or the olylifting gemposter?

Does it matter? All gemposters are based.
I'm the really gay one btw

Attached: phos_shrug.png (1110x829, 1.07M)

>t.cali one
No clue mate. Does it matter?

Attached: 495.jpg (1081x777, 58K)

>I'm the really gay one btw
I guess it doesn't really matter. I was just wondering if one of y'all just copied another. Anytime I see something lewd on the catalog, I know that I will find either one of you gemposters in the thread without fail.

>the really gay one
Implying
Well as far as I know I haven't copied anyone. Perhaps we simply share the appreciation for high arts.
>whenever something lewd happens one of you is there
It's funny isn't it

Attached: tenor (2).gif (320x180, 1.46M)

Holy shit.
Bet I'm much gayer than you hunnie

Attached: bortz_gay.jpg (1200x900, 286K)

Possibly. It's not a contest though mate. There's enough gayness to go around this board anyway

Attached: 1564975342890.jpg (849x1200, 461K)

I eat three eggs and a pound of ground beef every day

Based opinion. You're cordially invited to fuck my ass.

Attached: diamonds_ok.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

>tab water

Retard

Sure would be nice but I'm kinda with someone as of recent so I have to decline your cordial invitation. Best of luck though

Attached: 1563728588720.png (635x906, 246K)

stop listening to crossfitters, you wont die from a can of tuna, just dont make it your main source of protein

cholesterol is momscience

red meat is 100% fine

Id rather die than give up eggs and dairy
t. white chad

>notices the bulge
What the fuck is this picture even. Also, is the anime actually good?

>what is this pic even
No clue I just saved it from some other gemposter. The bulge caught me off guard as well when I first noticed it
>is the anime actually good
Pretty good. Definitely worth the praise for being an actually good looking and right feeling CGI show. You might want to give it a watch but be warned that the first season ends on a huge cliffhanger

Attached: morganite_16246.jpg (811x811, 81K)

Oh apparently the pic was edited kek found the original one (I think).

Attached: 1516064403760.png (635x906, 118K)

Thank you gemposter(s). You guys never fail to make me laugh. Also, I still have the vocaroo of one of you guys showering. It's pretty hawt desu

>shower recording
If that's the heavy breathing one then I'm sorry for not being more entertaining. I'm not very expressive when subjected to cold water

Attached: 106350-full.png (250x188, 55K)

>vocaroo of one of you guys showering
Link.

Attached: bortz_makes_zircum1.png (824x862, 670K)

It's good. I would have liked more screaming/moaning sounds but I'm just happy (and hard) that I got to hear it.
I believe it was this one.
vocaroo.com/i/s1nvGD9KULAN

>>DUDE you can't eat eggs/yolk because of cholesterol

Dietary cholesterol has a near zero effect on blood cholesterol you dummy

Right into the fap folder

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

So it was me after all. Damn that was a good thread and I'm happy to have participated

Attached: 24f.jpg (680x525, 40K)

wtf her body is extremely deformed

Thank you gemposter (not sure if you're the calisthenics one or the olylifting one). Now if it would be possible, it would be great if I got the other gemposter's shower noises... to add to my collection.

I'm the cali one. I would like to hear the other one as well
Yours would be to if you had your arms chopped off

Attached: phos_.jpg (960x1080, 132K)

Go to groceier store

Tuna with oil 1.50 each

Tuna with water 2.69 each

What

Even then, it is only carcinogenic in theory. In practice, cooked meat has been a staple since fire was discovered.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: 1539655881337.jpg (249x277, 27K)

activated almonds