/owg/ Olympic Weightlifting

Does anyone know where to get the squad lists for the 2019 worlds?

Attached: 246 WR CnJ.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Attached: 1566654935624.png (187x346, 107K)

no one cares, they're all on steroids, go do crossfit and wear high heels somewhere else

Attached: 1544406774294.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Every athlete is on steroids

>Every athlete is on steroids
cope

Attached: 1529810538994.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

They are though

>They are though
cope

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

This is like crying when somebody has track shoes and you lose race cause you ran bare foot.

Attached: 5c3f5e2c24bb8.jpg (534x668, 59K)

But they really are

drug addicts stay in >>/fraud/

What? I'm not crying though. I don't give a shit that they use roids. I encourage it. I want to see the best

Post the /owg/ OP content nigga.

My back is broken

Bad jerk?

Spinal

What happened?

Are you serious now?

No idea what happened (probably deadlifts) and no idea what's wrong
Physio didn't help shit and doctor didn't help either
Gonna take a break and if it doesn't help I'll find a new doctor
Can't deadlift 40kg without lower back getting extremely tight and sore

Look for good warm-ups for deadlift and analyse your form to make sur it's perfect. I used to have intense lower back pain and burning sensation when I deadlifted. Since I started doing proper wram-ups, stretching and corrected my form I don't have any pain.

Looks like the guy's lifting ~220 + the bar weight?
Are these in lbs or kg? Why the struggle?

What kind of program/progression scheme should I be following to bring up my squats as fast as possible?
RPT works for the upper body perfectly but for lower body it just destroys you

hurr

They use steroids

I do all of those and my form is textbook

I've been lifting for 4 months and since the beginning ive wanted to do olympic lifts. How does one start incorporating those lifts in to normal programs? Should i just take one day every week to do only olympic lifts and get the technique down ?

whats exactly back off sets, shits getting me confused

alright I'm attending a free competition, it's to celebrate the federation aniversary.
thing is, I've had one clean session and one snatch session so in other words, I can't fucking do the olympic lifts with good form as of yet

how do I learn these fuckers in just one month? current gym only has olympic lifting once per week and the coach doesn't want me to develop bad habits but man I want to pull some weight
I can squat, bench, press and pull(chins and pulls) heavy and at a proficient/advanced lifter but here I am shitting myself with a fucking broom stick