Can the wristpill be countered?

Can the wristpill be countered?

Attached: NHif5rh.jpg (480x640, 25K)

yeah just get a time machine and tell your mother to breastfeed you, make you drink plenty of milk and play sports growing up

wear a watch. it has the curious effect of giving you the impression that your arms are bigger. This will make you feel more confident in yourself and thus use body language conveying the impression to others. in other words, manipulate your lizard brain for social gains

are you me holy shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 1.20.55 PM.jpg (948x1250, 341K)

Yes, I mean your wrist won't get bigger where the bones are, but there's muscle and tendon in there that can certainly beef up.

Attached: 4a830434620ec60846c2d359d168d4bb.png (627x1079, 576K)

Sluthate incels believe in a thing called bonesmashing, so maybe, idk, the facts on that are pretty inconsistent

Will I get another chance at life if i kill myself?

Are there actually no relevant finger muscles? So basically grip strength is training your forearm muscles and finger tendons?

It actually makes your arms look bigger.

Attached: IMG_20190822_134108.jpg (1834x2582, 1.3M)

Just beef up your forearms, if you get swole enough it'll look fine.

how to get bigger forearms?

Eat more and don't skip your workouts.

but my bf% is still high so im on a cut :(

wrist curls, reverse barbell curls, farmers walks

>mfw my wrist is literally too thin to wear a watch
I'm not kidding, even the last hole on a watch is still too big

Attached: 9B47734B78DE455FA9A6EA6377719331.jpg (640x640, 59K)

That fucking septum piercing women get is the ugliest shit. And it's extra faggoty because they do it to look "hardcore". You're a soft little woman, a 14 year old boy could beat the shit out of you, fuck off.

How to fix?

Attached: 15681038032584736821768148530092.jpg (2736x3648, 2.15M)

i agree, it's not really the play if you ask me
but I have to say she looks hot with it
but she is in the 10% of girls that look good with one, the rest is a big yikes

Same shit. I'm actually too embarrassed, I wear long sleeves.

>T. Autist
Girls with septum piercings are the best.

Attached: septum-piercing-99.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Yeah, weird that you didn't notice it while working out. Even picking a plate activates your forearms.

Yes if you have some kind of weird fetish. I wish people like you would just kill themselves, because of you women do all kinds of idiotic things like nose septum piercings.

Yeah.
All piercings are stupid, facial ones are top on the list.

Every single girl on the fucking planet looks better without piercings. You have a stupid fetish.

you're supposed to use the first hole

What watch would you recommend

obviously this is what I meant

>Same shit. I'm actually too embarrassed, I wear long sleeves.
same, but. not anymore, I used to wear long sleeves in the summer
but since last year I got over my anxiety.
its good you should try the same

I have a watch on one hand and some leather armband on the other hand. it looks like I'm actually fashionable but I'm just hiding that my wrists are pitiful compared to my forearms

it does look really fucking dumb. the only place where I like metal is the ears. there it can be almost as much as they want though, as long as it's not some retarded shit like tunnels

hit puberty

You already have a chance at life, if you kill yourself you signal to the gods that you don't want a chance at life thus removing all future chances.

>played sports almost every season and drank a shit ton of milk growing up
>tfw 25 years old and still 5'8" with bitch wrists
What did I do wrong

Double overhand deadlifts, no straps
Curls

Meant for

wrong genetics. life isn't fair.

How far will you defeatist losers go to convince yourselves that you're going to die alone because of some genetic shit that's out of your control?

Women don't give a fuck about the width of your wrists, jesus.

Literally this entirely, only ears are okay & you can still overdo those

The cheek piercings are cute as like a novelty but get fucking annoying to look at everyday

the OP didn't even mention women though

I can tolerate quite a lot of metal at the ear, it just has to have some coherent look to it rather than being random shit punched through it.
I even like stuff like pic related

Attached: rBVaGlW2Dh2AIQyKAAHncN7RzN4117.jpg (900x850, 73K)

Think about it: if you had a lot of muscle in your fingers, your hand dexterity would be greatly diminished.

How thick are the ideal wrists? Mine are 7.9", is this enough to make it?

Attached: 1560114546095.jpg (540x555, 42K)

You look like you have little girl arms
Be gf pls

You like jewelry.
Women don't come with metal attached to them.

The keyword is tolerate, and what you posted is ridiculous. She's one cute puppy away from pain when a little cute paw gets caught in those fucking retard chains. That's nothing but a vulnerability and shit style.

The only jewelry that can be remotely "good" at an objective level is kinds that are minimalist in design and not prone to harming the wearer by getting easily caught on things.

>She's one cute puppy away from pain when a little cute paw gets caught in those fucking retard chains.
That is such an autistically specific scenario to think of lmao

>She's one cute puppy away from pain
that's the case for any kind of ear ring really.

It's not every ear ring it's the big hoops and hanging chains
I know a girl that has 2 flaps for ear lobes because she was wearing hoops and she was baby sitting sometimes kid and they just yanked then straight through the skin

don't wear them when you're around small children then? the one user posted only requires a small hole in the ear lobe, just the same as any other kind of ear ring.
when you know you'll deal with kids, just leave them out that day. you also take off jewelry when doing sport, working with machinery and so on.

This, except i'm king of manlets 5'10

It's not about the size of the hole it's about what's connected to the hole.

Giant loops or chains are retarded because you can't wear them around pets or babies or really do any sport with them and they require cleaning beyond a shower and need special care to prevent infections.

Sticking to low profile is the key if you want to "sparkle" yourself up with shinies for whatever reason. Dangling shit from your body that's connected by holes is a BAD IDEA.

>even a child's watch looks comically large on me
Cats tail for scale

Attached: 20190910_122755.jpg (4640x3480, 3.6M)

My wrist

Attached: 35BACDEA-113D-4FC9-9D3B-4A7985216593.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

My wrist is tiny

Attached: 55C6A9CD-744F-4C8E-A3AB-59569A7F55F9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Try to get a vintage Omega or another automatic from the mid 20th century, they have a smaller diameter than most watches (even dress watches) nowadays

Guys I can touch my thumb and middle finger around my ankle

Idk looks chad as fuck to me

Attached: 1568120724382.jpg (960x940, 104K)

Sure, it can be done by creating microfractures. This is done by slamming the bone against hard objects, or putting it in a vice and compressing it until you hear crunching (don't go too far or you will break your wrist). Then you let it heal back bigger/stronger, and repeat.
I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but it's possible.

I can 1rm 200kg deadlift and my wrists are still sòy as fuck
It's over

>not recommending targeted microwave therapy to irradiate the write boner to stimulate bone growf
Arr you even tryin to give good advice?

Looks like a fleshed cat paw

My knuckles are really sharp

Attached: 75B69F3A-5975-425C-99B0-332CECC47460.jpg (3088x2320, 1.11M)

also barbell hack squadz

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: IMG_20190910_212557__01.jpg (3456x2963, 1.49M)

Woah have sex

every pro arm wrestler ive seen all have massive wrists. So either they are born with them, which makes them a better arm wrestler OR they get them from their training. Doesnt hurt to try OP.

anyone successfully beefed up thin wrists? never seen any progress pics

that is a big ass hand

Attached: 1565201076715s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

that is very big
t.6'' wristlet

is this thread going to devolve into these guys showing pictures of their dicks

>tfw my tiny 6¾" wrists are the biggest in my family
My older brother's wrists are the same size as my 57 year old mom's

Timex make good watches for wristlets like us, i have a weekender

Rest in peace

cause its impossible

Attached: ok.png (1133x1173, 1.86M)

Attached: WP.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Almost. I just now measured my wrist and I've grown 0.2 cm in under 2 years. haven't really done any wrist exercises tho

kek

small wrist gang rise up

Attached: 15681496318501083115382.jpg (4160x3120, 2.09M)

I'm gonna have you know i drank my mothers titty milk until i was old enough to actually remember it, she coddled me HARD and i wish i was kidding but i'm not. I have very small wrists, i have gyno and i have a bit of autism.

I wonder what his benis looks like,, n-no homo..

Attached: 1474089680727.jpg (200x193, 8K)

Buy a watch to hide it. My wrist is okay either way.

Attached: 20190910_181122.jpg (3264x2448, 2.96M)

After I finish up with my OHP, I add 50-90lbs to the bar and then do isometric holds at various positions in the lift. When I add the heaviest weight at the bottom position and hold it for 30s+ my wrists become noticeably larger and the blood vessels in them feel like they're going to burst, like a wrist pump but stronger than any pump I've ever felt in any other part of my body. Anybody have any experience with these? I haven't been doing them long enough to really know whether they will actually thicken your wrists long term but fuck if they haven't done wonders for my OHP.

wdym, you could've been 5'3

>bought a fossil watch
>they adjust the watch to fit your hand
>lady adjusted it the last hole
>still kinda loose
it's not fucking fair

This. Even if you don’t have big wrists, if you can compensate with your forearms, you should be fine.

> another compensate with forearms if you have thin wrists post
You can’t compensate dumbass if your wrists are small and you are natty you will have forearms In proportion to your wrist thick wrist people will have bigger forearm naturally

Attached: 09C5834F-446E-4BE9-88ED-C2023D8BFB9F.jpg (3088x2320, 1.14M)

>cant post images on Jow Forums
Fuck

>mfw wristlet and long forearms so hands look huge and out of proportion

Attached: 15681630240723511262340948510381.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

Tfw this pic is from 2018.
Wrists even bigger now, thanks coal miner grandpa for them genes

Attached: 20180913_004844.jpg (4128x3096, 443K)

It's Ben 10!

Hello fellow wristlets

Attached: DED1C5B6-D2DC-4780-B7E3-6C2CC49CE56E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

my wrist

Attached: IMG_8953.jpg (640x480, 115K)

This is me, except I would've been 5'4" had I not done that lmao

6.5" wrist club checking in

Attached: IMG_20190910_235001.jpg (1488x1984, 361K)

>tfw my wrist is literally 5.75" in diameter at widest point, 5.5" at thinnest

27 male, 5'9" 135 lb.

>mother wasnt using her fitbit so i took it and even on a women's fitbit i go down to the smallest hole

Go back to r9k

watch just draws attention to it..
>tfw can never wear a watch...

Natty lifting is a meme

SOME ONE ATE GUMGUM FRUIT

t.has never had a female in his life.
Different jewellery are for different occasions. That long chain isnt for a fucking kindergarten teacher bruh

Redpill : The size of your wrists and bones literally determines how muscular you can get. It can be more or less accurately measured only with wrist circumference.

This thread is worse than listening to a woman complain about her “thigh fat” holy fucking shit. Nobody cares about your wrists. Be a man about it and accept that you were born with some traits which are better and some which are worse. Embrace it and go on with your life. There are more important things to worry about than wrist size or jaw size or whatever the fuck size is gonna be next week.