This board objectively worsens your mood, so why are you still here brother?

This board objectively worsens your mood, so why are you still here brother?

Attached: 83DE98D9-3103-4AB5-A047-8D3ACC6744E7.jpg (329x417, 13K)

Maybe if you're a fag. I don't let my mood get affected by the internet. My bad mood is due to my shitty life, not because some fags on the internet talking about how shitty life is.

So I can shitpost and laugh at the people who reply

Look at the language you're using, I can objectively tell that this board is makng your life even shittier.

It's the only social interaction I get, irl friends or even discord friends get mad at me when I fuck up...
Here if I accidentally fuck up no one will recognise me anyways

I've been on Jow Forums since 2008 and mostly browsed /v/ for years, found that I prefer going from board to board now instead of sticking to one, just happen to be here at the moment. Also this board sometimes has good threads, I still wonder what that Scooby Doo user is up to.

Projection. Psychological projection.

Feel free to leave anytime.

Only normalfaggots go on about '''''''addiction'''''' being a bad thing when it is clearly what you want. It does not make you unhappy. Normalfaggots do. Get arrested by normalfaggots? Did this website tell you the truth and it made you mad at normalfaggots?

think about it faggot

You're talking to a screen, you're not talking to anybody. You don't get any social interaction here, nobody on this board likes you. We're all crabs in a bucket, this board is worse than /b/ and Jow Forums combined.

I like it better when I'm in a situation when I can talk this way. Having to put on airs in real life sucks.

>believing that story
>send me money guise I'm homeless now :(

Attached: dad no.png (590x425, 251K)

exactly the same for me.
when you get no social interaction elsewhere, it fills a void. normies couldn't possibly understand.

>nobody on this board likes you
Speak for yourself, I like him.

>homosexual lewd posting starts

Oh... Thank you user.
Those words feel warm.
Followed by cold, it you knew me you wouldn't like me.

I'm bored and sometimes I come here to read other people's negative posts. 99% of the posts here are shit, the sweet 1% of pure poetry that describes the situation of the disenfranchised autistic white Millennial/Zoomer male, and the occasional red pill is what keeps me here. If not for that, I would never come here again.

I also like writing long paragraphs, which most of the time get zero (You)s and actually end up making everyone in the thread go away which makes the whole thread archive, like you're about to see.

What would you say are the worst threads user?

That's what's great about anonymity. I'll never know you, therefore I'll never stop liking you.

Anything that involves "femanons". I come here to escape the pressure to find a wife, I give zero fucks about women when I come on here. Please shut the fuck up about ABSOLUTELY NEEDING a cute girlfriend and groveling down to LARPing trannies and gross fat tumblr lolcow cunts. Any actual woman who comes here is a piece of shit to begin with.

I also don't like the gay tranny faggot threads. I'll occasionally lurk these threads because of how pathetic these trannies are at justifying their retardation, it's comedy that you really can't get anywhere else. If you want some giggles and a fun time, give a tranny some red pill statistics, the 42% suicide rate is a good one to use, they'll have a total shit fit and end up proving you right in the end.

I also hate the Discord threads, but those have cooled down. They're either federal agents trying to bait the le ebin 1337 4chin haxorz, or teenagers who have yet to ascend beyond the lusts of social interaction.

The board is improving as time goes on, it's certainly better than it was in 2017.

No this board has gone worse since 2017 man. There weren't that many """"femanon"""" threads back then.

I only come here when I already have a bad mood and I want to wallow in it. I don't want to feel better.

I think I kind of like being in a bad mood. If I'm too miserable to try I can't fail.

I remember there being a FUCK TON of Discord tranny bullshit back in 2017. They've fucked off lately, which is a good thing. Yes, femanon threads have increased, but the volume of them isn't as high as the Discord cancer back then.

I think my favourite thread I've ever seen here was that guy who built a dock in a swamp and lived in a shed outside. He posted pictures of the bullfrogs and rabbits around his swamp. This was in summer 2016.

This thread makes me pessimistic with all this "black pill" meme. It doesn't make a difference either, I'm stuck here no matter what I do for now.

because my mood can't get any worse and i want to die

Where do you go for a good mood ?

Why does this thread bring out actual robots? But this board is getting shitted on by tranny, femanon and normie threads? Something doesn't add up r9k

Because you guys are truly all I got.

Thats fucked up. 52333214

To be with my people

to relate and contemplate.
most poeple here are normie but this is the only place i can talk to other doomer NEETs while not having to risk my identity.

>tripcode
uh, user. You ARE the normalfaggot.

I was already in a bad mood when I chose to come to this board. Now I get to commiserate with other losers.

Provide evidence anonyfaggot.

Because it's better than holding false hope and being bored in a waiting room my whole life until I die. I can see there is not light at the end of this tunnel. There is no hope. You won't make me move from this place, for you speak of only deceit. All else is hopelessness. No love will come except by delusion. It is a lie.

At least you feel bad then. At least you feel something