How do I start

Hello. I am currently too young to drive, have no job, and my diet mostly consists of carbs and junk food. My parents never forced me to eat healthily, which I regret. Due to american store demographics, finding cheap and easy healthy food is not an easy option for me, and since I can't cook and my parents don't cook, cooking healthy meals is not an option for me, at least for now. Are there any recommendations for at least semi easy health foods, at least for now? Any advice helps. Thank you.

Attached: Crustacean.jpg (800x450, 69K)

>i'm not willing to do anything to get better food
>how do i get better food

Attached: 1565888759405.jpg (636x487, 45K)

Google church food drives around you and ask for them to load you up. I used to have to do this. and no need for a gym. did our ancestors have gyms? fuck no. they worked out using their body. go look up bodyweight workouts and get crackin' from there and have fun delving into the world of fitness. stay sharp user :)

Go to your local grocery store. Fresh veggies and meats are cheaper than macdonalds. You can google how to cook literally anything. But chicken thigh or breast. Buy brown rice. But spinach/broccoli or whatever green thing you prefer.

I'm looking for recommendations, not directions. I'm still perfectly willing.

Attached: orgasmn donor.png (744x724, 513K)

shut the fuck up dumbass hes trying to change and asking a question. fit is a self betterness board, no??

>Buy chiken breast whit your local butcher.
>Tell him, you want steaks whit that chiken.
>put the steaks whit olive oil whit salt and chopped onions
>You have roast chiken steaks whit fried onions
>If you wanted buy a lettuce and make a salad.

>I can't cook and my parents don't cook

Do you not have a fucking kitchen or something?

Fuck off retard.

Buy* fucking autocorrect

Are those giant isopods trhing to eat doritos?

Thank you for the fast replies and support. I am not confident in my cooking ability but I will try soon, if it is affordable.
My kitchen is usually very dirty. It's discouraging with the limited time (9 1/2 hours of school a day) and the exhaustion doesn't help. I will try in the near future though.

Sounds like you're trying your hardest to give excuses on why you can't do shit instead of trying your hardest to improve yourself.
>too young to drive, have no job
Calisthenics. Just use your body + gravity (push ups, tricep dips, planks etc). Go for fucking runs outside. You don't necessarily NEED a gym, it's just easier to have one.
>My parents never forced me to eat healthily
But you know what healthy food is, you dumb shit. That excuse isn't acceptable once you're past 13. Calories in, calories out.
>finding cheap and easy healthy food is not an easy option
Walmart, Aldi, and Lidl. Walmart and Aldi's are neck and neck for trying to be cheaper in produce. Don't go for pre-packaged healthy stuff. Grab some fruit and freeze them, then throw them into a blender. Easy, healthy and delicious.
>I can't cook
Learn. YouTube is so fucking underrated for knowledge. You don't need classes nor books just to learn how to make recipes. Fucking teach yourself. Use your internet for knowledge. It's out there in a click of an Enter button.
>recommendations for at least semi easy health foods
Chicken and rice to pack on weight.
Diet soda and black coffee to lose weight.

Welcome to Jow Forums. Read the fucking sticky. I know you're a kid, but it's brutal out there. Be brutal to yourself and improve yourself.

Attached: tumblr_76d0d38e05cd4fd98971eefda3642d5d_e68563d8_640.png (452x320, 195K)

>I am currently too young to drive

Are we just ignoring this is an underage b&? Do the janitors do anything here besides jerk off to lady boys?

>Do the janitors do anything
could've just stopped there

Not the guy you replied to but seeing this typr of behaviour is very inciting. Or what the mainstream would call triggering.

Eating healthy is not expensive. You need to change your perspective.
Whether or not you'll succeed is determined by one factor alone-how much dedication you put into this. I'm not blaming you for not knowing where to start, we've all been there. But now that you know, it's time to change. Simply eating one or two healthy foods isn't going to change you. You'll take this as a diet and try it for maybe a month or so them quit due to a lack of results then disregard the ideal of fitness for it.

So what do you instead do?
>get into fitness. You are here after all.
>other self improvement pursuits
>food- cut out all sugary products from your life. Gassy drinks, chocolate, whatever. Anything thats obviously sweet you abandon
>healthy food starts from fruits. If you drink coffee, abandon it and replace that with apples, they wake you up too and clean your digestive tract.
>learn to meal prep. (ie cooking) there are whole threads dedicated to diet here and if insufficient, start a thread of your own requesting Jow Forums recipes (we've got a ton of images) or go to ck and do the same.

All the best.

Attached: fit diet tl;dr.jpg (1024x910, 265K)

Yeah they ban good threads

Attached: 1567301891933.jpg (604x604, 32K)

>Since I can't cook
Cracker, are you telling me that you are unable to add heat to ingredients in order to make food? It isn't that fucking hard.

See? There you go. Pic related is a recipe that I like that really isn't that hard if you have a knife, an oven, and some dish to cook the chicken in (which you can also get at Wal Mart for not that much).

Lying to the dipshit about his biggest problem (himself and his lack of agency) isn't helping him, you absolute spud. Gb2R*ddit

Attached: Cheesy Chicken 'n' Spinach.jpg (804x3028, 473K)

>good threads
>on Jow Forums
lets not kid ourselves

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7h03vHayw1s48u4s_540.gif (499x367, 488K)

I'm not really interested in getting too much into fitness yet. I will do runs but I'm sure I have some deficiencies. I certainly will make it a goal to cut out sugary foods, but everything else I eat is noodles. I'm thinking I should think about pushing for a nutritionist, just to learn more about what I need, instead of general advice. Thanks.

I knew this place was toxic. Maybe coming here was a mistake. I will look elsewhere as well, as being berated with insults is not so helpful. I realize I may also have some psychological obstacles to overcome in order to actually start off right and stay that way, but I am intent on sticking with it. I also realize that I may not immediately see results, but what I'm looking for is to not feel like shit all the time, and from what I understand my current unhealthy dietary habits are not helping. Just to clarify, I'm not seeking advice due to body image issues primarily. I seek a healthier lifestyle for the longterm. I don't expect people to understand my current situation, as I am not especially enthusiastic in sharing much about it, here especially. Thank you for your understanding.

>I knew this place was toxic.
Mainly because your attitude was.
People nowadays dont work hard to get into groups and expect them to welcome them with open arms.

Anything worth doing isn't easy. People mocked you for your lack of discipline and motivation. They're right.

To add to my first reply to you, aim high or don't bother aiming at all. If you aim low, it's literally unimportant to you and low on your priority list. You!ll easily write it off for tomorrow or simply not do it at all

The problems you describe in the second para can be fixed with fitness. Dont shy away from the gym, it isnt here to hurt you.

Based advice