What excercise can I do to improve my body?

What excercise can I do to improve my body?

Attached: 1567410578291.jpg (3024x4032, 1.36M)

Sucking my dick

pushing away the table, fatty.

this except my dick

If this isn't bait...

Probably just about the same as anyone.
>strength training
>posture
>eat healthier

me sucking YOUR dick

ss+gomad

All of them

But..I dont have one

Attached: 1567547402371.jpg (2462x3817, 1.16M)

Read the fucking sticky attention whore or show tits

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

Get yourself and your shit body out of here attention whore

p-pls be my gf baby; I'll make you feel better

tits or gtfo

Hit modesty and self control 3 x failure, then maybe a good man will want to marry you. Otherwise, continue to live the life of a THOT.

deliver for your gym bros
also watch "Danberu Nan-Kiro Moteru?" it's basically a hand guide you can watch in less than a few hours.
also stop teasing my friends if you're just going to be an attention whore then don't bother getting swole.

:( im here for self improvement why so mean

>all of These newfags replying to obvious bait

Your body looks fine for a girl if you aren't larping

Suk toe

only real thing said.
try these

Based Brian

Post feet. NOW

Attached: IMG_20190908_210803_522.jpg (1125x1107, 94K)

Squats

Attached: 1568085561983.jpg (400x462, 33K)

I need a gf AHHHHHHHHH IM SO LONELY ADFGVVGGHHHHHHHH

Exercises
>squats
>hamstring curl machine
>hip thrusts
>calf raises(YES developed calves are very attractive on a woman)
>chin ups
>push ups
>face pulls
Look up AthleanX on YouTube if you don’t know these exercises or want to assure you have good form

DIET
>oats
>milk
>Greek yogurt
>veggies & fruit (I’m partial to Joe Rogan’s kale shake minus the garlic every other day) but salads are good too if you like them
>NO STARBUCKS OR DUTCH BROS BULLSHIT ITS BAD
Having a small treat like once a week is fine but don’t get overboard, use a TDEE calculator to determine your recommended caloric intake and try to stay within 50 calories or so of what it says to eat for your goal

Hope you’re not just baiting because this is good advice, pic related is mfw this is a bait thread. Listen to me it’s good shit god damnit

Attached: DF6835BB-91C2-4483-9F77-C7964E64424F.jpg (400x400, 25K)

All you need as a female is cardio. If you want a bit of an extra boost in attractiveness you can try squats to improve glutes and chest exercises, such as bench press and flyes, to improve chest (these will make your tits look bigger by providing a foundation of muscle underneath them).
If you're a trap, squats and chest are a must if you want to pass.

Ok girl I have your same body type. Stop eating dairy products and do the miley cyrus leg workout.

if she stops eating dairy products then she wont be able to produce rancid lactose intolerant braps :(

You look good so it won't be too hard.
Don't go full varbie, but instead try strengthening your core, shoulders and back, it will help you to have a better posture and make your chest look better.
Try doing some legs and ass workout, it never hurts.
That said you're some nice cuddle material, just like pretty much every "girl" who post here.

Attached: 076131C4-DEF4-415F-BFAA-BBC0345D68D7.jpg (2048x1868, 620K)

Cuck

>tfw dream gf
mary me pls

COOM COOM COOM COOM ME LIKE VERY MUCH.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 9.18.38 PM.png (1632x1396, 1.69M)

lose weight, strengthen core, train legs and glutes

nice shorts dork! where'd ya get em? the shorts store? ha gotem

>some chick comes on the fitness section of a Mongolian basket weaving forum asking for advice
>give good advice and make a joke because this board is filled with tranny larpers
>cuck
Fuck you. Burn in hell you fat incel faggot. I’d say have sex but I’m willing to bet that’s impossible for somebody who looks like you.

Attached: 9AA3A1A1-EC52-42E8-8424-C6737C7278B1.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

POST FEET

Attached: Snapchat-1197575149.jpg (720x714, 91K)

Based

post pp please :D

yauwza. so triggered. :¨(

Okay, im looking to lose weight. Best way to approach this, any females with some tips on dieting?

Attached: LBFaXHB_d.jpg (640x853, 48K)

timestamp or go.

I recommend looking up tutorials for photoshop. You'll have your dream body in no time.

Fuck you

stop eating as much calories fatty.
read a fucking book on thermodynamics and biology.

Do 5x10 Fork Putdowns every single day

you look realleay great ! Love your looong legs!

Post feet

Attached: I2GuP9i.png (664x520, 219K)

hey remember that every aggresive rude reply you get is from trannies who captured this board about 4months ago and wont let us go. So if you want to hear from men - you look fantaSTICC Your legs is every men dream and the trannies would kill you for your figure

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

supposing you're not larping (reverse image search gives nothing); your body type is my ideal as is your body fat %.

> Imagine needing so much attention that real life doesn't suffice anymore, gotta come on Jow Forums of all places for it.

Attached: Z1a7gdj3678629zn.jpg (798x770, 178K)

I'm having a hard time seeing how this post isn't contradictory

You are skinnyfat currently with pretty ok genetics.
If you want you can go cardio bunny just focus on runing etc.
If you want to have toned body start lifting heavy weights you are a girl so you will get slowly a little bit of muscle. Also be on food surplus.
If you want to be muscle girl do heavy lifting+anavar(I mean girls like picrel) + eat a lot.
Cardio bunnies are everywhere so I would advise you to go for toned or muscle body.

Attached: 1533211531493.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Not that fat, but okay

Attached: BW2rzdI_d.jpg (640x853, 53K)

you can make me COOM every day

?????
you on the spectrum dude?

you look tasty as fuck plz tell me you dont have a dick

trap trap trap trap trap trap trap trap

>4channel filenames
>tourists still fall for this somehow

You are though, you're at least 30 LBS overweight, although nobody would dare tell you because it's y2k+19

Why would you even post here if you yourself are not looking for attention?

WHERE ARE THE FEETS?

Attached: IMG_20190402_043914.jpg (726x712, 55K)

You are overweight to be fair.
You can look at this post And this .
Varbie as using anavar would be ok but don't use test, tren etc you will go full into "beyond" mode which is bad.

There's no way she's 30lbs overweight. She's at least 40, maybe 50lbs overweight

umm baby you could suck on my dick while I eat your pussy like its my last supper.

i refuse to believe women dont find skinnyfat men attractive. look at this girl, shes avg as fuck but i would smash. logically women should feel the same way about a thin/normal male body.

put that ass on my face baby and you will find out what to do

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (999x1000, 86K)

>Not that fat, but okay
your delusions aren't my issue. have fun lard ass.

they're not desperate fucks that would smash anything with a hole, that's called standards, something men who are not failures in life have too

Yup you can be skinnyfat and still look attractive if your face and proportions are ok.
Going into big muscle mode(bear) isn't as attractive for average woman as otter mode(like brad pitt in fight club).
Still many ppl here know about this and work out just for themselves as their personal goals.
Also there are some idiots who think going really big looks great for everyone(some really love it though but for most not prefferable).

Those buttons are giving up, land whale

This entire thread reeks of angry incels

post more

Cutting your saggy grandma tits off and getting rid off the shit skin color would be a start.

t. Cuckeroo Cucklord the Cuck

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG MMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGG MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY IM COOOOOOOOOOOOMING I COOOOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: i am coomer.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

Take my dick 3xF 18 times a week.

Gallon of my coom a day.

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *steam blowing outta the ears* Attention all passengers: this train makes no stops until Sexville, Arizona *defecates out in the middle of the street* baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please *sick robotic dance moves* THIS UNIT REQUIRES TO ENGAGE IN A SESSION OF COITUS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE *regains composure* Ahem. You look quite lovely today, my dear. New haircut? *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

lose some few pounds and do some squats so your legs have at least some minor definition. all it would really take.

look at that flab on your arms. might not qualify as "fat" yet but it wouldn't hurt to shed some pounds.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAINN, I ALREADY COOOOMED 12 TIMES TODAY. IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIN

Attached: 1567177646843.png (216x261, 72K)

Your tummy is swollen and not flat you might have IBS

Based.

unironically this

I'm so lonely

sit on my face x 10

I'M COOMING I'M COOMING OH GOD I'M COOMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1567014704113.jpg (1600x2160, 377K)

>thread was already on page 9
>bump it again for this shitty forced meme

NO TIMESTAMP OR TITS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO WHOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: shout.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Eat a dick, mine preferably

>sums up cumposters

It’s real girl ewwwwww.

My face sitsxF