No cocaine month 3

When will i stop craving this when i drink alcohol? When will i stop having dreams doing tons of lines and getting upset that im not getting high from it waking up in sweat. Why did i do this to myself. Why did i do a 2 years binge. Why god why did ever try this devilish powder in the first place.

Attached: 15543206501319.jpg (900x600, 630K)

I quit 2 years ago now, Labor Day 2017. Cravings stopped around beginning of summer 2018. Good luck man. Fuck the powdered Jew

1 year sober here
I still have the highest urge and temptation to get back into getting fucked but in the end it just ends up affecting most of my friends and family and I cant really be that much of a shitcunt anymore

I do have days where the thought completely passes me and sometimes that's all I can think about

Goddamn.

Relasped over the weekend. Skipping classes today to hang out with the powdered jew, and a literal jew. Join me bros

Holy shit, never realized that blow could be so addictive.

> Work in Australian IT industry doing sales
> 300k salaries and young alpha males means cocaine is rampant
>don’t partake myself but see guys doing it when out having drinks
>know 50% of these guys will be fucking up their lives beyond repair by the time they hit 50

Kinda glad I never tried it

Why not just do Adderall? It has more intense focus and extremely emotionless zoned in cognitive processes but then again I guess the profile of cocainr users is more boundless energy and jovial euphoria than being a specimen

Kek

It’s diabolical. Even if you’re on the look out for it it will still sneak the fuck up when you least expect it. Doesn’t even feel that good when you’re high. It’s 10% high 90% pure addiction powder.

Addy is better in every way. Lasts longer, less of a crash, also somewhat less high of a high but still pretty damn good and the sides and addiction aspect are way less severe. Cocaine however has a strong social aspect and the mystique of Hollywood.

Keep lifting and one day you will be high on coke 24/7 without coke

Op here. Addy done in pills doesnt hit you as hard at all. Addy in form of amphetamine sulfate powder does hit you good but the problem is the people can tell you on it. You wont be able to sleep. Your piss and sweat will be chemical. You wont be able to get your penis erect. Its more of a high you can use in form of lifting weights. Cocaine is a gentlemans drug. Atleast when done twice a year and not every 2nd day like the junkie that i was.

Cocaine makes it impossible for me to sleep or get a boner. For like 24 hours straight. I guess I’m just more sensitive to it. Which is good because if I could sleep after doing it I’d probably never stop.

>For like 24 hours straight.
Either you are doing way too much or your cocaine is heavily cut. 20-40mg is enough for a line when its pure.

>IT industry
>alpha males

Ok I just reread and saw that I missed the sales part but still...

cocaine made me stop working out and nofap gave me the rush to go back to it
it all happened in 4 months

Did your binge damage your healrh noticeably?

23 years sober here. Never done any drugs of any kind. Don't be a degenerate, don't do drugs.

The only thing is its harder to get your hand on adderall than coke.

Lmao. Speed paste is basically 1€ a gram here in holland.

>tfw have never used adderall but have been using vyvanse for 2 years and now i cant eat ever because no appetite so have to take xanax/weed to stimulate stomach and fall asleep without being insanely anxious

desu just stay away from the amphetamines, only use them when you truly need to, you don't want to end up in my position. Also, maybe it's just me, but I find my workouts much better while sober (atleast from the amphetamines, they seem to restrict bloodflow)

chug a shitload of extremely caffeinated coldbrew when you get cravings, not enough to vomit but enough to feel like fucking garbage afterwards
obviously you don't get anything close to the real high, but the rush was similar enough to me that I associated the garbage feeling after with coke and the cravings faded

>know 50% of these guys will be fucking up their lives beyond repair by the time they hit 50

I highly doubt that tbqh, most people don't get addicted to it anyways and get tired of doing it in their thirties.

What the fuck? I did blow once and felt nothing, then went to sleep 20 minutes later. Must've been cut to shit.

Attached: 1557710018134.jpg (598x714, 303K)

It was fren

its such a fucking trap and you get nothing out of it in the end other than a broken nose and debt.

the faster you can kick it the better.

adderrall is even worse cause it comes with the "lol its a prescription so its healthy" mindset.

all these drugs fry the fuck out of your system. Don't spam stimulants.

there's some people, then there is this faggot.

Try shit, know its power. Then back off. KNOWING it helps.

Almost 9 months sober from meth. Coke got me into it and I was a a fatty before. Used for 3 years from age 18-21 and really did a number on my heart and cardiovascular system in general. Resting heartrate has gone from a weak WEAK 80/90 to a steady, strong 65/70.

I still have dreams about smoking the stuff and subtle flashbacks here and there. Shit fucks you up but stay strong OP and talk to your friends about it. They will be there to help and have your back too. We can all make it!

Attached: 1567873922481.jpg (354x404, 39K)

>talk to your friends about it.
I wish i could friend. But all my child hood friends are junkies or alcoholics. Even my own dad is. Im all by myself in this cold world. Help me jesus christ.

Are there any churches in your area? I'm a non-believer but the values of the church are those of community and understanding, so I've been attending. I just sit and listen and it helps. Nobody is alone user

It was that heron for me boys

Been clean a while and no trouble staying clean, but Ive since become an alcoholic. Brain trying to fill those same receptors I think. Come home from a long day at work and just want to mentally leave earth for a few hours

No heron cravings but I crave that mental vacation every night. What do?

Attached: DC3CBA8E-E8C1-4478-BF07-77210D1BD8EC.jpg (681x784, 120K)

Ogre. Did you snort or pin that boy

There is a strong possibility that you are an Alcoholic not a straight out Coke addict.

At least you're not doing heroin man, alcohol is preferable, but if you can, maybe weaning down to vaping nicotine and eventually quitting everything entirely could help

How do you even get to this point in your life Christ

You should consider stopping alcohol as well. Probably gonna take a year to stop intense cravings.