Where do you get motivation to lift, diet...

Where do you get motivation to lift, diet, study or pretty much do anything productive after coming home mentally drained from a deadend job you hate?
Every day, i just wanna lock myself in my room, eat junk food and play video games until its time to go to bed.

Attached: wagie.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc71KZG87X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Motivation should only be your starting factor, after that you do it because you have to, that's why no one actually makes it when they're purely doing it out of motivation

I one day looked in the mirror, looked outside at the DC riots and then looked back in the mirror (I lived in DC at the time) then I came to the realization that there was no more protectorate of humanity and that the weak was dead. And I also realized that we could bring it back one gain at a time.

>falling for the motivation meme

>doing all the interesting stuff after work

This is your mistake. I wake up at 3:30 and hit the gym straight away. After that I learn some koine greek and piano. After those I do school stuff.

Replace the word for energy, discipline, stamina, strenght, whatever you think its the correct one.
Just please help me. I feel like this job is slowly killing me

I'm motivated by the fact that if I slim down hopefully people will stop calling me a fucking post-op tranny

Attached: EEF6Z5ZUYAEdoP2.png (890x656, 796K)

i feel that way too but i always go anyway(its on my ride anyway so i always pass it which helps me to go). and pretty much 100% im happier for having gone. even a poor workout is better than no workout

Get a different job

oh id also like to add that i listen to cheesy 80s music to get me pumped, like rocky stuff. its legit get me pumped

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc71KZG87X4

this. if you're that miserable in a job, try to find somewhere else or even go neet. what's the point of earning money if you're too miserable to spend it properly. better be happy and poor than miserable and rich

I go at 6 in the morning before work, sets you up for the say user

Get a new job

Its what im trying to do right now, but getting a job is not that easy.
I cant afford to go neet because i live by myself.

Thought about that too, but at 6am im already up getting ready to go to work.
Id have to wake up at 5 or 4:30, and my gym opens at 6.

so go to bed at 10pm, it's not hard my man, you want to be the best version of you then stop making excuses and just do it

I have a terrible boring job and I've addressed this problem by getting up at 5am and lifing.

What time do you sleep?

My gym isnt open yet at 5am, but think i can at least go out for a run.
Maybe that'll give me more energy and for the rest of the day. I'll try it tomorrow.

as an enlightened NEET, i can't answer your question

Note, not trying to sound macho or stoic or anything. I don't do it every day.

Keep at it, keep looking for non-destructive work.

my country and my girl

>This is what the American Armed Forces Drone actually believes

Do you go the gym with an empty stomach?

I'm greek you dumb nigger

>school
So you dont know what you're talking about

>play video games
Stop this shit. And quit Jow Forums too.

so sorry to hear

I repeat this in my head
>the mind commands and the flesh is willing
Dunno why but it works for me. Try and make yourself angry, aggression is also a good motivator

I think about Hitler

Because work is just 6-8 hours of my day. It's up to me what I do with the rest.
Also, I'm shitposting at work right now, so it's not that bad, eh?

how are you not motivated to lift after sitting at a desk all day? i feel like a fucking caged animal and can't wait to get home and move some weight

Change your habit. I finish work, have some caffeine and drive straight to the gym.

change the job idiot and you don't need motivation, you need discipline, like how you wash your face everyday, you should also lift.

Attached: 2.jpg (978x677, 62K)

Hmm that's the thing man if I can do jack shit in my life and be sad all day long I can also do other things even if that will still make me a sad cunt.
That's just for me though everyone is different I guess just having a very open perspective on things. I like to think that nothing actually matters so it doesn't matter what the hell I do

Yeah I eat breakfast afterwards and workout in a fasted state, it works for me since I'm usually not hungry when I first wake up but on the rare occasions I am I whip up a smoothie or munch down a banana. Everyone is different though and some people can't workout in a fasted state and get dizzy/lightheaded, just listen to your body and you'll be fine.

I don't have a job. Working full time if you don't have a degree in my shithole of a country means you still can't make rent anyway.
I don't have any motivation either. I might exercise 1-2 months a year before quitting.

i dunno but i've been on a long layoff from work and feel like shit the days I'm not lifting
for example, today I've got cardio and got dick else to look forward to

Are you 70?

Attached: Tell them how I hope they shine.png (640x444, 241K)

>Tfw trying to live alone, study at 100% at a post grad level 4 days a week, work 3 days a week and spend 12 hours on public transport getting to and from work, get adequate sleep, cook for myself every night, ensure my house isn't a disgusting piss bottle filled virgin cave, maintain a semblance of a social life, stay motivated, avoid alcohol and drugs and force myself out of bed every morning
I can't wait for this year to end so I have the motivation to exercise again so I don't have to be skinnyfat, again

Attached: fuck.png (633x758, 34K)

Breaking up. It was really out of my control since as I saw it, it was crab mentality of her “long time friends”. Still made me self reflect in the sense that if I was better, more successful it would have been different. Created a lot of resentment and distrust. I just lift and run (socially) to meet more people and mute my “perceived” inadequacies

You don't lack motivation, you are depressed. Do something about it

>not doing koine as part of school
baka
just minor in classics and focus on Koine
btw, koine is some dirty-ass greek, might as well learn latin while you're at it, its just as complex grammatically (which is to say, not at all)

It's not about motivation, it's discipline. Yes they're different things.
You just do it because you have to

Attached: 3g2ukrr6zo821.jpg (1216x2800, 274K)

Motivation only gets you so far, discipline should be your driving factor.

I got taught something by my therapist that can help (although, as with all this shit, is easier said than done). Motivation follows action. If you dont want to do something, do it for 5 minutes before you completely give up. Just getting over the starting inertia is often the problem.

>School

that's not the same thing as a job my dear 01-03 zoomer

I'm studying chemistry, not taking any humanities
19:30-3:30
Didn't go to uni until I was 25

this is the thing I am trying to do right now. I've realized literally nothing productive happens after 10pm, and staying awake just drains energy I could use to actually do things during the day.