Roaccutan/Isotretinoin

Any fitizens currently on a accutane treatment? Have you noticed any side effects besides dryness? Pic is 10 weeks on Isotretinoin.

Attached: asd.jpg (714x331, 47K)

Does it make you more white?

I'm currently going through a second treatment, since my acne came back after 2 years. It works like a miracle, I even got compliments on my skin in months after my first treatment.

Not him, but you can't stay in the sun for long periods when you are taking this stuff.

I wouldn't give a single fuck about acne anywhere else than my face
and you shouldn't too

have sex

How long was your treatment and how many mg were you on? My current treatment is 5½ months and i'm taking 60mg per day. How is your acne scarring?

my skin looked very aged while I was on it, the dry lips were almost a fucking pain in the ass. The results were great tho.

Really? My pores have shrunk so a lot so the skin on my face have become "tighter", my face is less puffy and looks healthier

>but you can't stay in the sun for long periods when you are taking this stuff.
Why?

It basicly turns you into a ginger, you become super sensetive to sunlight

My treatment was 6 months, but I was an ass and stopped taking them after 4 months. I don't remember what dosage I have/had(but I think 60mg). I have some scarring on my shoulders but that could also be from me poking it constantly.

I’m starting 30mg for 6 months soon, acne looks like your second pic right now. Hopefully won’t get many side effects on a low dose like this.

Dryness is pretty much guaranteed but i think most of the sideeffects are over exaggerated. Depression and suicidal thoughts have nothing to do with the medication imho.

Dry lips really bad but manageable with some paw paw. Very sensitive to the sun. Wish I'd taken it sooner, miracle drug.

I've been on Roaccutane for about eight or nine years and the only problems I have are dry lips

I was on 80mg for about 11 months in 2015. It only started working at around month 5. I didn't get a single pimple for the next 2 years. Now I get very few but rarely on my face. Downside is my lips are perma-chapped and my dermatitis got a bit worse

How severe was your acne?

Pretty bad but not the worst. I tried everything else and it didnt really help. Sunlight helped with back pimples but not the ones on my face. I wish I had taken it earlier and Im glad I had a high dose so I don't have to repeat that shit like Ive heard others do

just finished a few weeks ago
i had some muscle and joint aches, which subsided within 48 hours of stopping treatment
i just use salicylic and differing now

I'm on it right now. My derm labeled my acne severe. I used to wake up with 8-10 pimples on my face regularly. I'm on 10mg right now, 20 soon. Do you know why people get all these horrible side effects? Because they take way more than they need to. I got an initial breakout that lasted exactly 10 days. My face was clear within 2 1/2 weeks and since then I've gotten two new (small) zits because I ate a lot of stuff I normally would've gotten at least 6 or 7 from. No side effects except dry lips. Will stay at 20 until end of treatment. You don't need 40mg+ if your face isn't covered in cysts, and those dosages are where these bad experiences come from. Doing wonders for me.