Is there any need to actually go the gym...

Is there any need to actually go the gym? I have free weights and a pull up bar at home and I go jogging a couple of times a week. I can do a huge variety of exercises using the equipment I have or just doing bodyweight. I’m not looking to become massive, just to get a bit more toned and staying healthy. A gym membership is expensive and I want to work out in peace.

Attached: E45C766F-CB15-4471-A466-CC42F9F91605.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07N3YLDPH/ref=sspa_mw_detail_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow i think might be an actual post by an actual human female

It can help in forming a habit and motivating you. Plus lots of gym thots is always a plus.

>Is there any need to actually go the gym?
no you have all you need now start working out

How so? I’m not a woman lmao

The gym thots are nothing but a distraction. When I was in the army they would always use tight leggings even though they were given exercise clothes, just to show off their asses.

I already work out.

Welcome to home gym masterrace

Is there any other equipment I should invest in?

>any other equipment I need to invest in
All you need is a pull-up bar and a pair of rings. Unless you want to squat heavy, then get a rack

Attached: IMG_20190717_081513.jpg (851x698, 113K)

I think he said he has a pull up bar already, but having to bend your knees is annoying.

If you're into calisthenics you might want dip bars too.

I have a pull up bar already. Why do I need the rings?

pat gemposters

Then don't do it? Why did you make this post?

Lmao

I am asking if there is anything I’m losing from not going to gym.

>Why do I need rings
They allow you to do pullups/dips/push-ups/flyes as well as many isolation excercises (curls, tricep extensions or even Jeff prescribed face pulls). Rings are basically one of the most versatile pieces of equipment you can get. They are not only highly scalable but rather affordable and compact (so there's no problem with storing them if your storage is limited). You can also take them with you if needed be and use wherever you can hang them. Highly recommend

Attached: phos_.jpg (960x1080, 132K)

you're losing real actual strength, legs are the biggest muscle group for a reason, and your erectors + traps + various deep core muscles will be weaker than if you did deadlifts.
you can train legs somewhat by doing weighted/high jumps - literally jump on top of a box and increase box height over time. don't jump back down, step down. it will train some of the leg muscle fibers but not all. free weights + pullups is ok for toned tho.

You got a link to those rings you're talking about? I'm not sure I know what they are, because what I have in mind seem like they'd be a pain to set-up.

I would recommend a weight vest to do weighted pull ups/push ups

Alright, I'll look into them. Thanks for the help.

>you're losing real actual strength

Yeah but how much?

My goals are:

>become more toned, stop looking like a twig
>stay healthy
>keep up my mental health, which exercise does wonders for

I doubt I need a gym for this with my equipment and the rings I'll get soon.

BTW, how much does jogging affect leg muscles? When I jog my legs get totally pumped, especially in the last few minutes when I do a sprint until I'm totally exhausted.

>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07N3YLDPH/ref=sspa_mw_detail_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Basically this. There's really not all that much set up you need to do honestly. But in best case scenario you'd put them on a bar and leave them there

Attached: 495.jpg (1081x777, 58K)

A couple things bug me about working out at home. Like doing presses off the floor with dumbbells, yeah it kinda works but I feel like I'm missing a lot by not doing proper bench press with a spotter.

If you want to exercise just for health, do cardio.

Awesome, I'll visit my sport shop today and I'll pick up the rings.

You do that user. For excercises you might want to look up Calisthenicmovement and FitnessFAQ on YouTube (the latter even has a pretty nice ring program, I can share the template if you want).
You're welcome user

Attached: K78y8RF.jpg (575x575, 29K)

I have kettlebell, two dumbbells with changeable weights (can be connected to create barbell), and some jump ropes and so far I am quite happy with it. Plan on buying some pull up bar and that should be enough for basically the same goal as Op’s. I hope.

Have you been reading the manga lately? It seems like Phos' really suffering more than usual.

Actually I've only seen the anime so I can't really answer to that. But seeing how long it may take for continuation to appear I think I'll pick up the source material as well. Thanks for reminding me user

Attached: 1539909608123.png (405x423, 211K)

When are the gems not suffering. Name one time