How "good" is a ~400lb (180kg) squat for 5x5?

How "good" is a ~400lb (180kg) squat for 5x5?

Attached: 8a1a86a58cea1652f9906b98d0f9421e.jpg (700x476, 29K)

Absurdly good
It's a good back squat too

I was talking about backsquat.
I'm phoneposting.

It's very good, people in normie gyms will think you're a freak
People in PLG will think it's OK

Depends on your weight. If you weight 180KG then not very good. If you weight 80KG then world class

Really good. If it's at least parallel. If it's ATG with weightless speed that's elite level and you should consider weightlifting.

>Slightly over Double bodyweight
>World Class
Fuck off

Not op but im 80kg (180cm) and i backsquat 110kg. Is it anything good by normie standards? Im absolute dyel leaning thowards fatty (recovering from injury with lots of food and alc)

It's for five reps
Also it's 20kg over, not "slightly"

My goal

5 reps which is maybe equivalent to 200kg 1RM. Which again is nothing close to world class in the 80kg category.

>normie standards
yes, though normies usually don't know anything about lifts aside from bench, so perception will vary

Man, you're an idiot. It's 5x5, assuming he's not a powersharter. That's a lot of volume not withstanding the warmup and maybe oly lifts.

Its very good.

>normie
You have to go back

one rep max is more like 210 depending on which calc you use, and world class is probably around 250, so I overestimated, but still very good

It's not word class

Yes it's very good regardless

Ok i go

Lol your legs would snap before you could do 5x5 with 90% 1RM. It's closer to a 220-230kg 1rm

you can stop squatting now

I used to do this at 93kg bodyweight.
5x5 at 180kg on Monday for Texas method, in hindsight it was pretty stupid. (90% of 5RM)

What're your top squat programs? Almost done with the Russian Squat.

Texas Method and Heavy Light Medium, most ordinary people never require advanced (monthly) periodisation.

I count myself as ordinary with a peak of 220kg squat at 93kg bodyweight. Then I moved to a shit tier gym and I can't squat much above 200kg anymore. All the barbells are like axle bars, the sleeves don't rotate.

1xbw is normal human male.
2xbw is excellent, athletic, strong.
3xbw is elite strength athlete, bodybuilder, power lifter.

at higher bodyweight it scales more like 1, 1.5, 2.5
at lower bodyweight i've seen asian dudes reaching 3.5x but asians are built to squat.

Powerlifters are all retards so ignore them

Post cycle.

I wouldn't be 18-20% bodyfat if I was on a cycle