Should i just get a femdom gf bois?

should i just get a femdom gf bois?

Attached: ztuff26.png (735x735, 781K)

What the fuck is wrong with her legs? What is this uncanny abomination you brought to us, OP?

Attached: 2003354.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Femdom and dominant girls in general don't really exist outside of the internet. They're a myth to get the hopes up of submissive guys

The fuck you on about? She just has a thick ass and thick legs, how is that uncanny?

She's so gorgeous
Hnuhn

Is that Xoe ?

Imagine pulling your knickers up that high just to make it look like you've got hips

Tfw you know its true but your holding out hope anyways

Attached: 9A35D7F6-5B99-4C9C-ACB0-FC2D964AA1F7.jpg (368x247, 23K)

It's just fat and no muscles.
Watch her become fucking Muk in two years.
What a fat cunt she is. All you faggots saying she is attractive have something wrong with you. Worse than the norm in this board.

do you know what hips are you high elf cunt

wow, touchy. Do u know what an optical illusion is

It's not so much that, it's more than the majority of woman you come across absolutely hate submissive men. And if they don't start off hating them, they will gradually begin to loath them the more time they spend with them.

>i can't be wrong,everyone else is wrong

>tfw ywn have a gentle femdom mommy gf
i'm more interested in getting drunk every weekend than finding a girlfriend, but i would drop all that in a heartbeat for a mommy gf desu

Attached: 1557313004351.png (640x360, 158K)

I'm more then willing to live alone then "settle" for some hole. If she isn't a mommydom gf, she isn't worth my time.
>hurr durr lonely incel
Pets are an excellent way to mitigate the lonesomeness. In fact, I actually like animals more then people. So fuck off.

Attached: 1555962103680.gif (220x202, 689K)

She's already fat as fuck. She's just sucking har stomach in.

Only if she comes in sticc.

easy there roastie it's time to go cry yourself to sleep because chad will never notice you :'((

>Pets are an excellent way to mitigate the lonesomeness. In fact, I actually like animals more then people. So fuck off.
This is a cope and you know it.

Attached: Clink.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Most "sub" guys are actually just closet homos that want to be the "wife" in their relationship. Everything is about them, and they would never do anything for the sake of their partner much less focus on their pleasure like a true sub.

ok, what is her name? I see her posted all the time but cant get a name

>tfw could have had a shot at being happy, but instead I'm into gfd and will be eternally disappointed.
Kill me, Pete.

Attached: a65.jpg (740x960, 600K)

It does exist. My girlfriend enjoys pegging me, having me lie in her lap, she calls me cute all the time, I lick her feet, etc. She is bi and usually interested in women so I suggest maybe looking into bi women who have been in same-sex relationships? I.e. women who aren't interested in a masculine alpha male type and are used to more feminine forms of sex.

Femdom/Dominant women exist, but those are ones with mental illness or they're girls who are LESBIANS dykes.

>a woman does not have to be honest in order to be respected

Attached: 1556928762996.png (500x378, 243K)

That sounds gay as fuck, gayer than fucking a trap at least.

Yes but not someone who looks like pic related

Sounds like an ideal relationship other than the feet shit.

It says modest, not honest, but your post still stands as accurate

i am autism
>oregon

Attached: D6AtraaUcAAXm6p.jpg (1030x772, 58K)