This is the ideal male deadlift body

This is the ideal male deadlift body
Literally built for this

Attached: Peak form.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcsJGE1uumA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one can argue otherwise

Sumo is cheating.

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el estadunidense... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

Based

Who stole his torso?

Homo Sapiens Mortituliens, evolved to do deadlifts and nothing else.

Mike Wazowski!

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

that's not a word.

Mortituliens is latin for deadlifting
Morti=death
tuliens=lifting or carrying

So much Spanish that chrome offered to translate the page

>bar barely clears the knees

Attached: 1541656548114.jpg (480x475, 22K)

It is infact lol.
Is this a disease or something?Dude is like 80% legs 20% torso

So this is the ideal sumo body, but what's the ideal conventional DL body?

Holy based

HE

Where's James P. Sullivan?

Couldn't bend wire that shape.

Does anyone have his name?

HE

Lanky Kong

Attached: 1920x1080-mike-wazowski-monsters-university-rapper-hd-wallpaper-movies-images-monsters-university-hd (1920x1080, 155K)

Oh fucking damn it!!!
Beat me to it...

How tall is he? looks about 6'2"

shallnotbeinfringedlol

Dalton Lacoe

He looks like the gains are leaving meme.

Attached: z6jcKhe.png (663x990, 44K)

Attached: MechWarrior-3-Nova-Black-Hawk-Mech-Paper-Model-1.jpg (516x366, 26K)

What does this guy have? What syndrome/disease?
youtube.com/watch?v=BcsJGE1uumA

lol

I bet my life savings he has never had sex.

"Hey baby, do those legs go all the way up there?"

>beat world record at his weight
>those proportions and ROM
fuck this sham, no shit he weighs less if he's missing half of him

mirin ROM

literal circus lol

Powerfatting is not Just a sham and not a sport. Contestants even have to pay for enterance to their own "show" lol

*powerfatting is Just a sham

Fucking crying

Attached: .jpg (1024x640, 329K)

HAS

Lmao. I haven't seen this in years.

>that body
>that rom
>still pulls sumo
Kill me

>a literal circus freak gets laid

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-232244_Instagram.jpg (1439x1434, 914K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-230429_Firefox.jpg (966x1250, 756K)

I know a guy with the same/similar disorder. Literally no neck, head sunken into shoulders, just married one of the hottest girls I know.

Casi me cago de la risa

is this her?

Attached: Kristin-Kreuk-with-no-Neck--37916.jpg (800x1108, 230K)

but Jow Forums told me you need to be a 6'5 ripped Chad with atleast 8/10 face for women to even look your direction

Attached: 1567341946890.jpg (720x713, 24K)

rookie move. never skip neck day.

I would love to see what his bench looks like lmao.

Keked hard love to be spanish just to understand these quality posts to perfection made my day

Fucken lost it at "El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar".

How does one achieve Orc mode?

he has a pr bench of 250 lbs or so

I tell my latina gf that I started learning spanish because I want to be able to speak with her family but really I wanted to understand el goblino de las american memes. I tell you man it's really really fucking funny especially when you've heard her abuela actually say that actual non-meme prayer and you can hear it said in her voice...

dude sumo is such bullshit in competition

>He has Klippel-Feil Syndrome — a condition where any two of the seven cervical vertebrae are fused. He also has Spondylothoracic dysplasia, a genetic disorder that causes abnormalities in the spinal cord that result in being short.

According to a youtube comment

Based live announcer

Name me an amateur athletic event that you can enter for free. You have to pay to compete in foot races, swim meets, trail rides. It costs money to put these on and amateurs by definition are not sponsored

based
imagine being born as a deadlift machine

WHOA MAMA