Why is Calistethics so superior to lifting?

Regarding aestethics

Literally every guys doing calistethics for a while is lean, muscular and has a six pack with a square chest.

Meanwhile the average lifter looks like bloated shit whilst coping with muh this that

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-141751.png (1080x1920, 1.8M)

bloated lifters fell for heavy weights meme.

>you need heavy weight to train muscle

How about you pull that source out of your ass my fat shit?

It’s possible, but it’s a lot easier these days to just throw some weight on a bar and lift for 1 hour rather than doing reps for 3 hours

You’re retarded

you can lift 1 hour with light weights.

Probably because progress with calisthenics is closely related to body weight, so people have a greater incentive to stay lean.

literal twinks, cringe if you want to look like this

>calistenichs
I guess it makes you retarded too.

yes

Wall climbing will get you pretty jacked

It's not, you base yourself on a few pictures of semi-professional or roided up dudes doing cali.
Lifting iron will get you faster and better results than cali ever will, it's also easier.

It isn't.

Attached: 8374963163_7aeb9f49c9_z.jpg (258x598, 32K)

>iterally every guys doing calistethics for a while is lean, muscular and has a six pack with a square chest.

And small as fuck with skinny legs. You forgot that part.

*Your

Calisthenics, throw in some weighted leg work and your fine. Cope more fatso

My girlfriend loves my body way more ever since I stopped doing high rep calisthenics for heavy weightlifting and went from 90 kg to 100 kg. Cope harder retard.

>Calisthenics are superior to lifting if you lift weights while doing calisthenics

Attached: 1564647286655.png (427x380, 367K)

One point for you my dude.

why is every calisthenics thread a bait thread? fuck off op

your girlfriend feels sorry for you so she is sugar coating you until she will find twink calisthetic boy and leave you.

Love calisthenics and working with the rings

Oh yeah, well I fucked your girlfriend's dad last night so suck it loser

>You need to toid to be lean and muscular
Gymfag cope

Literally every cali guy is natty as shown by their Delta and arms

Fuckoff roidfantasy-bloatcel

Random words mashed together just to appear retarded is not insulting

Attached: 1564676733720.png (516x414, 352K)

>Girlfriend "loves" my body
OHNONONONONONONO
AHAHAHAAH

>he doesn't know

It means you got less aestethic retard and she's emotionally comforable with how your bloated fat ass looks because that means

Too much emphasis on the bulk/cut meme along with likely too few training days. These dudes out here training every day while a lifter is going too hard, too fast leading to the near inability to train 4-5 times a week and eating a fuckton of food for no real good reason

Attached: 1519818650251.png (471x411, 113K)

>Literally every guys doing calistethics is a weak dyel
Ftfy

Post body

>Muh size
Cope

They still thousand times better than lifters

Aestethics is all that matters, what matters is what women find hot not some gymcel retard

Post body

>why yes we train with our own bodyweight exepts some weighted accessory work with 40lbs ,it's called calistethics, how could you tell?

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-110554.png (1080x1920, 705K)

Post body

Post body

It's not, it takes like twice as long to reach with calistenics what you can get with weights.

Post body

Post body

Attached: EEC842BE-ED7E-4ED8-B590-EA56B35FA7D3.jpg (719x1280, 130K)

HDR is trash

Yikes

Even if all you care about is aesthetics instead of actual performance lifters are still superior. The average physique competitor completely mogs these dyels.

Attached: Male Fitness Models - Michael Thurston.jpg (485x661, 44K)

Wrong
The average Calibro looks better than the average gymbro by a mile.
It's empirical observation and you can't disprove it.

You didnt even address my argument, do you have trouble with reading comprehension?

>Flexing one arm with muh tough guy tats while clothed to conveniently obscure the bloat
>Body being posted
Yikes brah

the average cali fag is 5'7 and 145lbs tops

>Comparing Natty's to frauds

Absolute retard
Physique competitors roid

Seething. Calisthenics is the patrician choice desu (weights are nice too but smart people combine the two anyway).
>post body
One does not say that without doing it first you know

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.39_[2018.07.15_00.10.36].png (716x712, 584K)

>One does not say that without doing it first you know
Wrong

Still no body
See below

When will they learn

>makes claim
>nothing to back it up

Attached: 1496973346978.jpg (500x375, 115K)

6’1 good try though. Also post body

>nothing to back it up
I'm not afraid to post my body if that's what you're hinting at desu (although it's nothing spectacular)
Wrong how user

Attached: DvvQD8d.png (956x1084, 986K)

>Argues calisthenics are better for aesthetics
>isn’t aesthetic

Plus I’m better at calisthenics than most calisthenics fags without trying while still having 50 lbs on them.

>better at calisthenics
So I presume you can rep out freestanding handstand push-ups? Do RTO dips for reps? Do full lever rows? Planche push-ups? Not saying I can do either but saying you're better at things than people who train specifically for them is pretty retarded. Especially while claiming a much higher weight which would be an additional obstacle
>isn't aesthetic
Never claimed to be user. For some people I never will anyway due to genetic makeup. Am I stronger and better looking than most people you meet on the street? Probably, and I'm fine with that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-20-43-07-259_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x1920, 1.32M)

>Wrong how user
Post body

>what are pistol squats

I can do 10 strict muscle ups, most of a one armed chin up, a couple freestanding handstand push ups and full range of motion(between two chairs) handstand push ups with a wall, a 30 second human flag(arms locked), and 10 pull ups and 10 dips with an additional 65lbs. Like I said I don’t go out of my way to train calisthenics So I havnt tried most of those things but a lot of them seem like they require tiny legs.

It's much more difficult to progressively overload with calisthenics. Adding 10lbs to your bench is much simpler than learning the form for some new pushup variation.

Weighted pullups/dips are based though, along with barbell movements.

Also the majority of calisthenics "influencers" (barbrothers etc.) are on roids

If you insist. Don't forget to point out my wide hips and trash chest insertions
Pistols are overrated. Deep step-ups is where's it at (not limited by balance and harder to screw up your lower back)

Attached: IMG_20190910_151939.jpg (1832x2927, 855K)

Pistol squats are easy af if you're not fat
Literally got them after a few months of training

He said it takes longer which you just completely ignored. Obvious bait thread

>wristlet
Finally someone who knows my pain

>pistol squats
>in theory, if you're 180lbs you're applying 180lbs on one leg
>its easy bro, its just a 2pl8
unironically post legs

Attached: 1562629395901.png (400x400, 154K)

Some sexy ass hips ngl

Oh god you saw some character in an anime doing calisthenics and now you're LARPing. Cringe.

>Eat air
>Do pushups
>ya see my abs brah? yeah calihstenics its called i gett all BITCHES

t. body weight trainers

Attached: 1477390347885.jpg (894x894, 87K)

Tfw I can pull 500 double overhand and crush a Number 2 CoC gripper and still a wristlet.

Shame about those bicep insertions bro I feel your pain

>Larping
Larping as what exactly mate? Myself? And since I've already posted myself...
>post body
Yeah I get it a lot
If you really can do all these things than good for you user. The thing is that moves like ohc aren't all that unexpected when you can do heavy weighted pullups. Moves like levers and planche are a different story (and you're right small legs definitely make them easier but that's not exactly relevant)

Attached: zircon-houseki-no-kuni-113723.jpg (300x450, 72K)

there are literally weights in the background you retard

Why not do both?

Is that cooooom on your phone?

>damn near any guy who gets into calisthenics could look like, or very closely like, one of those two dudes in OP with nothing but the exercise, a decent diet, and okay genetics
>even with a perfect diet, all the right gear and roids with a free pass to use it, and a professional-designed routine in a world class gym, you will literally never look as good as frank zane
Lifting is a meme.

>just juice bro!
k

W-what’s wring with my biceps?
>the thing is, moves that require strength are expected of strong people

Groundbreaking stuff right there.
My point was that By focusing on lifting weights I’m better at calisthenics than a lot of people who focus on calisthenics you included while still being big and strong. I never claimed to be able to be better than competitive gymnasts or able to perform every feat of strength out there.

Attached: DA92FCE4-041A-4EEE-9858-4E92BDF405A4.jpg (1574x1204, 250K)

You have the body of a ftm tranny, nigga it's over.

Nah, I think gemfag has the better body proportions, at least compared to tattooed biceps.

Great at least it goes well with my avatarfagging
Yeup by being strong you can do stuff expected of strong people as expected. Still you can't do really advanced calisthenic movements that require spending time on learning them (and you can't really get them by training at the gym). That's my point.
Also looking pretty good tattoos aside. How tall are ya' and post shirtless pic
Thanks

Attached: Goodbutmyexcitementforitisdrasticallyhindered_57fb1384112352a845d4803997be743e.jpg (778x778, 71K)

Bodybuilders really do have low self esteem, don't they?

You look fucking jacked and yet you are questioning yourself because of some user internet message board comments.

6’1
Full disclosure; this was taken before I started my bulk

Attached: 440C0E25-55B1-4791-B7AD-C8878E9D87EA.jpg (1388x1736, 453K)

I squat 1pl8, am 65kg and can do pistol squats.
No point in posting my legs

t. retard
My brother is into calisthenics and he still does weightlifting. Basically every calisthenics guy who's big has weight training fixed in his schedule. The manlet nerds who look like children when they put a shirt on are the ones who don't lift weights.

Been lifting consistently for two years now and never did a drop of calisthenics. Post body faggot.

Attached: F03A36D0-88CE-46CC-A084-93F15E0B0A51.jpg (720x666, 82K)

Post Body

No you

Issa joke

This board is such a fraud.

Attached: actual natty.jpg (907x1614, 197K)

>litterally every guy
Bullshit. For every person that consistently lifts weights, there are ten skinny-fat dudes that "do push-ups and sit-ups before bed." Stupid bait thread.

>6'1
Well I'm 6'3ish (or 190cm in non retarded units) so I mog you height wise at least.
Also your tattoo looks surprisingly not bad. Keep doing whatever works for you user
Too bad you don't have a mid bulk pic though

Attached: 5288179_640px.jpg (640x853, 51K)

peak performance mode

It's all about your face and how you dress anyway.

Pic was me this Summer. I'm from /fa/ and I am like 5'1" tall but I dress great so girls show interest. Never touched a weight in my life.

Attached: summer fit.png (236x484, 189K)

looks like a larper

Attached: ED0GCbuW4AAdDmc.jpg (1184x1884, 297K)

ROCK STAR

Attached: EDZCrWtXkAAHTmj.jpg (1440x2560, 417K)

Calisthenics is retard cope
Barbell training will get you strong and ripped, and if you want to do impressive acrobatic feats, just take up gymnastics on the side; most calisthenics moves are just isolated movements stolen from gymnastics anyway

Reminder that if someone brags about doing calisthenics only, there a 95% chance that this person is in fact not a person but a manlet.

Hey it's everyone's fav fa dude, hi!

poor people belt & pants

my guess is sub 180

Got out of bed just 4 u

Attached: 934184A9-758A-4C1D-B83A-98EF976024D1.jpg (1483x1564, 342K)

I was around 200 there

>bodybuilders have low self esteem
Yes. Why else would they be bodybuilding.

height and jean size?

True, but when they achieve it they still never appear to gain confidence and are still that low self esteem kid inside.