*segregates the gym by race*

*segregates the gym by race*

Attached: wes.png (1241x779, 1.01M)

Hey Wes why are you so red?

Rational

Naturally ingrained genetics generally encourages racial separation.

That's why you are segregated to your room

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD

Attached: 1566005830545.png (482x642, 279K)

*demands to see your paperwork*

Attached: 68721273_223920848572074_3530511173782321252_n[1].jpg (1080x1003, 155K)

>tfw Got that shit hoopped day one on the yard cuz I come correct and I ain't No chomo

What's Wes current routine?
I'd try it for fun.

HH SUPREME WHITE POWER

>black gym
>upperbody giants and the fattest landwhales in existence

>chinese gym
>dyels doing 2.5 sets of whatever the fucks

>indian gym
>one big guy and 20 handsfree phonecalls

>white gym
>boomers giving themselves advice and thots taking selfies

I luled when he said hes just permanently burned and from being outside so much.

Yeah bro definitely isnt high BP from the test and tren. Its been cool watching him get freakier and sicker looking each video while the tren takes effect.

Love wes though hes a good dude. If you follow him on ig hes a bit iver the top but hes good in the right doses.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-11-49-34~2.png (720x906, 556K)

Wheres your drivers license homie? And dont FUCKIN *intesnse flex* ask me what the fuck im talkin abiut motherfucker

>fattest landwhales

Just imagine waiting at the mcd next door for some ghetto whales who think you're a cuti white boi :)

Are a bunch of guys in prison on roids? Seems like it would be harder to hid in there because you need syringes which is harder to get in instead of a small amount of powder for other drugs.

Wes is a really interesting and complex dude. He says he starts off his morning and meditation by intentionally putting hinself in mental and emotional pain. He says he listens to female singers to stir up emotions. Basically to get himself comfortable with being uncomfortable. Its pretty interesting desu.

I mean 10 fuckin years in hi level CDC? Idont think most people realize what that entails. Also 13 months on lockdown? 90% of people would break.

Attached: IMG_0696.jpg (1536x2048, 408K)

Saw on youtube dude who was in prison for most of his life like 30 years in lvl 4 or some shithole of a prison where guard gave him knife to protect himself. He had completly dead eyes and looked like he would stab you in 0.1 second.

I tried his morning routine.
Very intense start to the day

Some are yeah, but they take orals. Injectables are out of the question. Its not uncommon but i woukdnt say its regular for them to use gear.

When you have unlimited time and rest its super easy to get fit. Especially if youre lucky enough to be on a yard that has bars and some even have free weights/cables.

Put it this way, the hardest part about getting fit in prison is dietary restrictions. Aka not having money being put on your books to buy commissary or a hustle to get your food up.

that's not even meditation. all he's doing is giving himself a deliberate bout of hysteria

>not going hysteriamode

He browses Reddit. He plays Red Dead Redemption. He's well red. His body is reddy. He's on Red Alert. He's redpilled. He starred in Night of the Living Red.

Wouldn't Wes segregate the gym by area? Who gets cardio, dumbbells, racks, machines,etc?

link? can't find it.