Gf sent me this, how do I get this body

I unironically love my gf but I'm a skinny fat weakling how do I achieve this
BMI is 20 last time I checked, I'm 5ft7 (>ha ha manlet) and I weigh 132 lb, is there any hope

Attached: fuck.jpg (750x741, 439K)

lift..?

Your gf doesn’t want you to get hotter because then you’ll be out of her league.
Dump that gains goblin and improve yourself

all thiese Girls saying "I don't like muscular men hehe"
I don't get it
I know a girl that literally used the word "disgusting" and saying that a lot of muscle is ugly
are they coping?

It's not coping as much as it is virtue signaling. Muscularity is a big indicator for a healthy man. The woke soi crowd glorifies unhealthiness and women are sheep, so they virtue signal by mentioning as much as they can that they find muscles gross. Just like they mention before every ons that they're usually not like that

She’s lying. Wives and girlfriends will often try and “fatten” you up or in this case tell you that muscles are unattractive(making you uglier) so you get lazy and won’t have any interest in pursuing other females. Before you go-

>teehee she’s not like that my girlfriend is DEFINITELY completely unique and is the exception to the rule

Think about how fucking ridiculous that image looks. 99/100 females would prefer too to bottom as the top looks like he would wipe the floor with the bottom twink queer in seconds. Remember that we’re not even a couple thousand years removed from our ancestors who based their entire means on survival on basic physiology I.e >he manlet no breed he big broad shoulder tall I breed

Why do you guys overthink this shit so much? Some girls like muscles, some don't. Just like how some of us want a tomboy, some of us want a 5'2" framelet to manhandle, some of us want a cardiobunny, some of us want a girl who can outlift us, some of us want a thiccums gf, and some of us want an amazonness gf.

Everyone is different and the internet is just a compilation of preferences and idealized bodies propped up by millions of different people with different tastes.

Imagine how insane the cope levels would be if a woman who weighs 105 lbs soaking wet repeatedly called the thicc movement "just a meme" or a "lie" that men use because they want their girl to stay fat and unattractive so they never lose them. She'd sound like a paranoid schizo retard, just like you guys sound.

Aim for the body type YOU want, women being attracted to you is secondary to your own happiness. Stop being fags.

Stop eating

BASED

lmao at making your own body about your gf. Friend zone thread when op?

It's better than being fat on my ass not doing anything

>men=women
Retard

shes just trying to make you feel good because she has read on her girl websites that boys have body image issues too, and she is just trying to support you.

Definetely why the hell would u be disgusted by bloody hard work into improving your physical and mental health

Sounds like a, you, problem. Fix, you, then. Not for your gf. Be masculine.

Pick up a full body linear progression program (3 days a week), do cardio on your rest days (3 days a week), eat at a caloric deficit. That's it. You won't get fucking yoked because you go to the gym for 6 months, just do this for the sake of keeping your body healthy. All men should lift.

What girls really mean is that they don't like roid monkeys. Natty bodybuilders look great to everyone.

Ok you need to work toward my patented
1 hour on the bike, 1 hour in the pool program™
Work your way there however you feel. The program is each day:
M Bike
T Swim
W Bike then swim
Th arms weights/ calisthenics/ bike
F rest
S legs weights/ calistenics/ swim
S rest
Particularly, I enjoy doing flys or breast stroke, but I use a similar program eating at a caloric deficit to get cut hard. Rest days you can feel free to do yoga. Running can replace the bike too.

It’s not overthinking, it’s taking it to the basics you stupid fucking nigger. You’re the one that somehow thinks that we’re all wired to think logically, which we’re not. Logic and reason was discovered by humans after we were wired to be attracted to what we want. Which is stronger? Several millions years of evolution on our brain? Or logic and reason which we started using several thousand years ago? You can continue to be a simp and believe that women aren’t slaves to their emotions, or you can listen to the group of men who actually know what the fuck they’re talking about because they’ve slept with more than a hooker or slam pig.

>hur dur you’re on a Mongolian cricket farming forum so you’re a leaping virgin xd

I don’t care whether you believe me or not. If you continue to be a loser it will just drive more roasties to me since you continue to lower the bar so much. Cope harder nigger c:

The true redpill right here, although I do think that almost all women prefer a developed body over an undeveloped one, which can mean anything from a runner’s body to a bodybuilder.

>It’s not overthinking, it’s taking it to the basics you stupid fucking nigger.
Damn dude you're right, it's not overthinking to fail to take any woman's statement at face value and default to "BIOLOGY STATES OTHERWISE, THOT" any time they suggest a preference for anything other than broad shoulders, defined muscles, hunter eyes, and a chiseled jaw. You sure got me, Mr. Non-Virgin Who Definitely Understands the Female Brain. You're sure to get laid for what is undoubtedly the 200th time this month by marginalizing the female brain down to literal animal instincts.
Without a doubt, yes. Most women will happily go for a muscular guy, even if the idea of muscles turns them off in a vacuum (face and personality win out). Preference is slowly beginning to lean towards ottermode though.

>women all think the same
Found the incel who's never spoken to a woman

mentioned that i started lifting because I used to be skinny to the girl i'm seeing
she said she really likes the tall + skinny body type, doesn't get why so many guys hate it

All women I've been with said they love Chris Brown's body or something similar. Like I didn't believe it at first, but 5 of my exes said the same thing. It's so weird like a hivemind. This? This??

Attached: 2A21D34200000578-0-image-a-11_1435732803939.jpg (634x933, 120K)

whats it like to date guttersluts

Esto

Women don't know what they want because they don't actually think about it. The body types are all fads. This mode, dad bod mode and otter mode will all be fased out at some point for another mode. They are give mind because of the fact they do not think about it. It's whatever turns them on at the moment vs logic. Most women are more sexual then any man. The solution to bypass all these fads is to be masculine. Be strong and do what you want to do, for yourself. Not for women because again, they do not know what they want. You know what you want though so go fucking get it bro. Let the women come to you.

Attached: 043706-000001.jpg (1016x1525, 79K)

Do you ask every woman you sleep with their thoughts on Chris Brown's body? Wtf

You’ve clearly never seen a vagina and if you have you’re likely still cuffed to it since it’s the only attention you’ve ever received from the opposite sex. As much as I hate the term since it’s been hijacked by MGTOW incels but SMV is a real thing and it’s deeply ingrained into our brains on the most basic level. Can you get pussy from a high value female even though you’re a 5’6 manlet? Sure. Does the guy who is 6’2 with broad shoulders and a good face have a better chance by default? Undoubtedly. The only reason a woman will run and say

>personality plays a role not just size

Is only because the way our societies have evolved and you can still have evolutionary success as a 5’6 manlet just like you can as a 6’2 well defined man. Women will play both sides though to keep their options open and you’re a fool to believe that you’re secure in a relationship just because you’ve found financial or social success at the cost of your physical well being.

Also, do you actually think our instincts take a backseat to logic and reason? You do realize that our entire way of thinking, including logic and reason, is primarily motivated by our animal instincts, right?

>is there any hope
have you tried lifting ?

Chris brown is 6’2 and has atleast noob level muscle definition. He’s also one of the best dancers in the entertainment industry. Dancing is viewed by females as a pre ritual to sexual intercourse which he happens to be very good at. Are you really confused as to why females find his arrogance and possible sexual abilities attractive?

You're shifting goalposts and you just sound like a raging gymcel nigger now. Whether or not a woman would fuck a muscular dude is completely irrelevant, the question is whether or not women have the capacity to have a preference or an interest in men who aren't muscular, and just like some dudes wanna manhandle a petite womanlet despite being evolved to value height, hips, and busts, some women might wanna fuck a skellymode bastard with some real heroin chic.

You literally sound like a manlet/former fatty who had a gf then got cucked ONCE and decided that all women are just animals who, unlike men, lack the capacity to have legitimate preferences.

It’s biologically built into us to want a female who is better at caring for your offspring and for a female to want a male who can protect her and the offspring. To deny this is to deny reality. As I addressed above, women can have preferences in mate selection that differ slightly from the “core” attraction due to the changes in the way we prioritized certain features and attributes in modern society. However, at the end of the day yes, the female will go for the muscular 6’2 mate over the otter mode 6’2 mate if they’re both exactly the same in every other social status and physical feature.

The only people that deny this are females, their “allies” (predatory numales who have nothing to offer but their sympathy who happen to have the lowest SMV in the gene pool), and retards who get cucked by actual men since they actually bought into the oldest trick in the book (believing a females words and not her actions).

There’s no shame in wearing a chastity belt for your dom gf user. And yes, it does make you less of a man since she brings in more money than you kek

>As I addressed above, women can have preferences in mate selection that differ slightly from the “core” attraction
Good.
>due to the changes in the way we prioritized certain features and attributes in modern society.
Bad.
Are you even remotely aware of the various trends we've seen in both men and women over the past 6 to 7 decades? We're not talking about a girl who wants to be bred by a skinny dude, we're talking about a girl who finds skinny bodies more attractive than muscular ones, and skinny dudes have been attractive to certain types of women for DECADES now, dating all the way back to the heroin chic of the '90s. Fact is, different body types attract different body people at different times in their lives in different sociopolitical environments.

Again, I implore you to imagine some chick in the '70s being like "This 'thin' nonsense is just a fad, men want a woman with good birthing hips" as she passes by twigs fucking dozens of chads left and right. It's all just cope. Acting like societal trends and the gradual shift of idealized body types is all a lie is pathetic.

alot muscle is indeed ugly

Definitely coping. Family friend of ours, says muscular men are grotesque and not her type when asked what her type is. Frothes at the gash for all the big guy (4u) celebrities

Attached: for-you.png (555x701, 486K)

>virtue signalling
Correct. I was hot tubbing on a church retreat and my friend's wife made a big point of how she prefers the "dad bod." (Husband is skinnyfat with a slightly protruding gut). When the conversation turned towards exercise I offered to take the husband to the gym and she immediately said "oh God yes, please honey, go." The wife has also gone out of her way to touch my arms while her husband is watching. I don't think he got the hint.

This is the reason. If they say they like average bodies better they will seem as if they are not shallow and like guys for who they are.

you sound lame as shit bro
also, if the whole offspring shit from caveman years was true then gay ass dick suckin' niggas like you wouldnt exist lmaoooo

women don't really care what you look like. why do you think so many beautiful women are with ugly and/or fat and/or skinny fat guys?

your gf sending you this is more about control than her actual desires. women are attracted to drive, power, passion, not specific body type (discounting the extreme slob)

whatever your doing now, but eat less.

is your gf fat or overweight?

op, shes worried about you getting fat and is trying to get you to start/finish your cut. also she has relatively low expectations for your potential muscle size and doesnt think you can get that ripped, at least at the moment. shes probably right. just keep lifting, keep your strength up and eat, maybe do cardio too.

Attached: 1560723226496.jpg (413x356, 41K)

Wtf where do I find a girl that sends cool maymays

HOLY FUCK THAT TWINK AAARRRGHH IM GONNA FUCKIN SHOOOOT AAAAHHH IM FUCK COOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: AE680A77-F7A1-4C9A-87E2-DA958237AF9E.png (216x261, 6K)

Is your gf 13 years old?

THIS MAN IS WISE

Have sex xd

Girls will say they prefer lanky guys up until the day they find an already muscular guy who will throw them arou'd and pin the down in bed.
A friend of mine has a girlfriend so he only posts faceless pics of him on tinder under a fake name and still gets more matches than me and my other friends do because he's just so aesthetics.

>I don’t care whether you believe me or not. If you continue to be a loser it will just drive more roasties to me since you continue to lower the bar so much.
i thought getting roasties wasnt the goal? im happy as i am with my partner, i dont care if other people want to go to you, i just hope you dont treat them in such a way

>5’7”

Attached: C6CB6E4B-CD3B-4EDC-81C8-C2E0ACF4000F.gif (245x138, 397K)

she mite be into femdom

>women don’t all think the same
Found the soiboy who listens to what women say, instead of what they do

This.
Women have a strong instinct to continue looking for men even after "settling". If some man comes along who she perceives as having a higher sexual market place value, she will monkey branch to him in a heartbeat.
Therefore, she assumes you are looking to do the same, and she wants you to keep your sexual market place value low. That way you wont get a better mate and leave her.

The red pill hurts, man...

Attached: 1538762998747.png (386x750, 115K)

If your 5 7 and look like the second pic you will be like 50-55kg and have the strength of a 12 year old girl. No other man or woman will ever take you serous. Then you will be definitely seen as a manlet, because you literally are one. So I wouldnt do it.

I am sorry, fren.

It's the equivalent to a guy saying that he doesn't want a girl with a giant ass. The reality is that most chicks don't have giant asses just like most guys who lift aren't too big. The too big point for chicks are guys like Rich Piana and the too big point for guys are obese women. Guys like juicy asses and girls like muscles.

like him or hate him, he's spitting facts

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting!"
"We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

How did the lemonade taste?

rofl, never gets old

best copy pasta aside from the navy seal one

This is something all you virgins can learn from. This dude is preaching the truth, the sooner you learn women are different and think differently about all aspects of life the better.
Ofc a large portion of girls can be influenced by social media, tv etc. but only a portion, there are still a variety of women who think separately out there

This user knows what’s up

What was your gf doing on r/gay_irl tho? Maybe she has something to tell you.

Attached: euclase_panic.png (386x292, 111K)

Men have divergent preferences, Women tend to have converging preferences (still big room for different body types)

listen to this man

He's 6' frauds to 6'2"

This reminds me of how Sumo wrestlers in Japan were, at one point, what was seen as the ideal body in Japanese society. It represented power and status since the wrestler had access to a lot of food and his occupation was exerting his physical power over others in the most primal fashion. The same goes for Mongolian wrestlers in the steppe, men as well as women defined large, thick set bodies as ideal, because they represented health, strength, and the ability to provide.
This marks a key difference in attraction between men and women. Attraction, for women, comes from the display of power and control, while it is, mainly, solely visual for the man.
There are some constants that are undoubtedly present throughout different cultures, but at the end of the day, while not universal, women value the appearance of power, control, and the ability to provide security. How a society might define a man as providing that, is ultimately up to the society.

They'll say that but will absolutely fall apart in the presence of that Black chink model or Henry Cavill. They say that to fit in society.
There's that reddit chart which shows a majority of the women who took part liked that strongfat look.

> some of us just want to

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>All women I've been with said they love Chris Brown's body or something similar

You know the 35 year old sandwich artist at your local Subway? Slap his head on Chris Brown's body and see what they think. They like his status, fame, money and the fact that he'll slap a hoe if she steps out of line. He's an A-list bad boy with endless resources...his body ain't got shit to do with their attraction to him.

literally truth

Not spitting facts, women's preference is varies from slim and toned to power-lifter jacked. This BS about being attracted to a clearly unfit male more than a fit one in a purely physical sense is bullshit.

Just think like this: wich one of them has more chance of making her feel insecure or dump her for a prettier girl?
Done. You got the answer

Cynical doomer.

The real reason is this -

The muscular man is clearly insecure. His obsession with himself is off putting.

Now if there was a picture of a physique inbetween both of those - the women would be all over it.

I have similar to the skinny body in the pic and I get chicks all the time

your gf is insecure and knows youll leave her if you get jacked as it will make you more desirable to other women who arent insecure social retards

also girls like your gf will UNDOUBTEDLY get fat as absolute fuck as they age and will 100% be a landwhale if they have kids

>tfw want something that would pretty much be in between the two

cope

getting a bod like 1st pic requires 3 things

1) not eating like a fat fucking greasy retard

2) 3 hours of cardio a week

3) 3 hours of lifting a week

LOL @ you skinnyfat dadbods acting like not looking like shit is hard

If my girlfriend sent me a picture like that I'd feel extremely disrespected. Imagine if I sent her one telling her about my preferences with women (even if she fits my preferences), that'd be pathetic

Dump your gf and lift faggot

Ultimate blackpill. Also i suspect this fact causes many of the male problems with women.

Idiot

That's literally what the thicc movement is though, 20% anyways, it's 80% fat chicks making themselves feel better.
So your analogy doesn't make sense.

Redpill

Ok folks that’s all, pack the thread up