How aesthetic do you have to be to pull off wearing a speedo Jow Forums?

How aesthetic do you have to be to pull off wearing a speedo Jow Forums?

Attached: 28F31452-0E35-406D-8A7F-A3A9DD33D81C.jpg (750x933, 211K)

About 100% gay.

Spotted the dicklet lmao

Am a manlet with outta proportion dick so the problem is just being manlet anyways

where's that jude law picture
about that level

>(((jude))) law

It's 100% confidence. I've been wearing them for years, even before I got fit. Skelliest I wore one was 140 lbs at 6'0, when I was a competitive marathoner, got lots of compliments, a bunch of thicc black girls openly tried to cuck my wife on our honeymoon when we would lounge by the pool every day. Just be lean and confident and you can wear literally anything.

IKTF
>12% dick by height

It’s probably mainly a bf% thing.

American men only allow their females the enjoyment of wearing something like that. Here in Italy we wear banana hammocks with pride if we want to. It's almost like you're embarrassed to have a dick.

Attached: 680d1dc1ac59062f9851d86b958e09c7--beach-guys-fair-games.jpg (736x919, 190K)

They also wear swimwear in the sauna. I've seen an american take a shower in the gym wearing underwear. I think it has something to do with circumcision.

they scared to show benis lol

I feel bad for people who have never enjoyed the feeling of swimming without the drag of knee length shorts. It feels like flying to swim with speedos on.

Why would you want to wear a speedo? One hot girl walks by and you're just totally exposed

hiw can you get an erection just by looking at some stranger, perv

Low test.

Low test I get erections I look at a girl with leggings

7.5" here.

I still think speedos are gay and here in the US the only attention you're going to get are gay guys. Girls will assume you're gay lol.

American culture and mentality is backwards it’s a shithole country where people think they have freedom but are ultimately slaves of the jew

If your dick doesn't stir for a hot girl you're low test. If you get a full erection from a scantily clad woman you're sexually deprived.

Speedos have an inner liner and are made of pretty robust material, so you can get a chubby and be fine but probably not a full erection. You can basically only wear them if you're a sexually well adjusted and healthy adult, so they're probably not appropriate for most of Jow Forums. If you have nutted to anime more than you've nutted inside a girl in your life you can't wear a Speedo.

This. Speedos are so tight they function as a chastity. You won't be ABLE to get an erection.

You guys also don't know to drive and have the common courtesy of a roided-up ape. Nevermind, I'm definitely seeing the correlation now.

It's a massive sign of closeted homosexuality to mock someone over having a small penis or making derogatory comments about one's penis.

It's almost like Americans aren't as degenerate and massive faggots like Italians. Considering what Romans did, nothing can be too gay or degenerate to an Italian.

See your butthurt insecurities play out, how is it gay to have a dick? I'm not saying you gotta go around honking dudes packages or even staring at it... but if you want to use a banana hammock, it's beta as fuck to deprive yourself of that simple joy because of your insecurities.

>highest average IQ of any White country
I dunno what you're trying to say, but I guess being among the most intelligent, attractive and cool people on earth with the best food must make you burgers feel really inadequate in comparison. Success breeds jealously, however I do apologize that we sent you our worst criminals as immigrants. To relax go enjoy a good slice of pizza.... oh right... or a nice cup of coffee... oh right... or a nice beer... oh right. I dunno, have some McDonald's I guess.

Attached: Dd7G659U0AIeWfa.jpg (575x1024, 74K)

>le you have to be naked to be in a sauna meme

At least we get laid are more Jow Forums than a majirity of you losers will ever be. Homosexuality is the acknowledgement that women are inferior are waste

I wear my girlfriends thongs around the house but my dick hangs out the side

>>Jow Forums

Does she know about this?

I thought I was the only person on earth who calculated that measure. Also a manlet with big dick

Attached: betaManlet.jpg (1095x730, 215K)

Europoors confirmed faggots

That's the point dummy

Europeans have the right idea, but people with shit bodies should be actively shamed. I think that's why the speedo got such a bad rap here, because fat boomer Med tourists would wear them at our beaches. It became a thing to mock.

It feels just as good wearing jammers or squares, no need to be an immodest fag about it

Nope, like most people we just think it's gay.

Swimming nood is like cultural pastime where I live in the states. It's degenerate but we are surrounded by puritan faggots who unironically enjoy working.

Cringe lol

Average europoor is weak pussy skeleton

There are a million of those charts, some of them have italy sub 95

I grew up in the UK and live in the US now. Your post is straight cope. Life is massively better here in the US. I make more money, get more for my money, pay less of my money in taxes, can afford a big house with land, my healthcare and dental care are better, can say what I want about whoever I want without fear of getting arrested, have the means and legal right to defend my life and my family, have access to public land everywhere, can drive a big vehicle and afford the petrol for it, and dont have to pay for water at restaurants.

Not him but Italy really is at the top with Iceland on the charts I've seen, same with longevity. West Med/Nordics are at the top everything.

Idk why this brought a tear to my eye

Attached: 2AD3A655-25EE-4A67-A434-127FD3190A7C.jpg (1080x2220, 576K)

Ignoring the terrible quality of their buildings: MDF Wooden shacks with cladding.

Some people enjoy living in the US it depends on what state you're in and providing you don't have a shit accountant fuck up your tax returns. As an expat, the IRS are the biggest fucking crooks you'll ever meet.

Constantly chased me for money that never seemed to end, always found I "owed them additional funds which were previously unnoticed", the guy on my case got busted for purposefully discrimination as they were auditing people repeatedly (it's like winning the lottery) and I got audited three times in one year, each time I had to regather my evidence and call up immigration to provide my evidence that I was there legally. The asshole on my case got suspended for about 5 months under investigation, when he got back he kindly reported that I'd gotten penalties over that time.

The police also tried to fuck me for sitting in my car with my lights on, about 3 cars came, armed, luckily my Brother-in-law, was on duty that night so when they ran my license by him, he asked they let me off because we are good friends. Luckily they gave my license back and asked "next time please don't sit suspiciously with your lights on.

What really fucked me off is when I was trying to park and think I may have bumped a car, so I got out and left a note with my details I reported the incident.
The next thing the police turned up at my house after a "witness" had said I was driving dangerously and endangering life. This would have fucked me over but luckily there was a bargaining that I would have to instead admit to "going a few miles over the speed limit" (In a car parking lot) which got me off with a reasonable fine but at least keeping my license.

USA is a shit country if you aren't a natural citizen or in the wrong state, everything is ran for profit and they prey on expats because they don't expect you to contest anything in their courts. I'll stay at home thanks.

False, post one. Every single chart puts Italy, Switzerland and Iceland at the top of every Western nation's IQ rankings. Success breeds jealousy.

Was this in California?

Northern Italy yes. Southern Italy has sub 100 IQ, hence the discrepancies.

lives in us but calls gas petrol. not falling for it, comrade

Like you wouldnt be saying "from the uk but calls petrol gas" if I wrote the opposite.

Attached: faggots.jpg (600x325, 35K)

Nah not California, it was more east than Cali, not sure if things would have been worse or better there.

nope. go back to your ben shapiro podcasts tiger

>ben shapiro
Legit confused now. Not sure we're even on the same page here.

Sounds about right. That's why there are only 200,000 US-born residents in the UK, but 1.3 million UK-born residents in the US, despite being much smaller.

Adjusted for population size, someone is 33x more likely emmigrate from the UK to the US than vice versa. Facts dont lie, it's obvious which country is the shithole here.

big if true

Yet is still Italy, broseph. So if that were the case, the average IQ of northern Italy has to be like 120+.

Stupid fucking burger.

Guess I'm going to Italy for my next vacation

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

speedos just seem uncomfortable to me so I'd rather wear shorts

Where the fuck did you get +120?? Stupid fucking yurotrash.

If the south has a higher population, for it to average out to 102 with the south to be so retarded as you say, then the north has to be geniuses, although I admit the 120+ is me being exaggerating a bit. Although any Italian can tell you that the northern people are superior to the south (the north stayed with Mussolini to the end), the south has all the nicest beaches so whatever, we'll put up with them.

>if
>exaggerating a bit

C’mon bro, I’m not even Italian. Just stating what italian shitposters that want to secede strongly reverberate on Jow Forums

Here you go moron

Attached: ABEB866C-4235-4F0F-8E13-1EB5550781E8.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

>eurotard mathematics

>map made by finn
>finland at top
ahahaha

that's adjusted

The absolute state of Eurofags

Attached: 361E53BC-A2E4-4BFF-A958-FDE2C9C90836.jpg (746x847, 95K)

in many gyms you are required(asked) to shower before using the pool or shower you big eurofagtard

That's using the controversial "Flynn Effect" which reduces "deviations". Flynn Effect IQ scores aren't accepted in the wider medical/psychological community.

am*ricans are embarrassed to live

Where is his dick LMAO

America, for being the cradle of the (((gay acceptance movement))) is constantly living in fear that he may be percieved as gay.

>wear a smaller more comfortable bathing suit?
Waaaw, what if people think I'm gay?!
>kiss a man on the cheek hello?
>have sex with a girl who has a little muscle mass
>have a good close relationship with a male friend?

All the while actually accepting it is rammed down your throat. Gay marriage is still not legal in the majority of Europe.

Attached: 992987a2d4ece0994dac35dca33b64f0.jpg (795x824, 134K)

The only people I ever see wear speedos are out of shape french canadians.

Has anyone wanted to own a pair of pink trunks just for giggles?

You just need to be based

Attached: abbot speedo.jpg (1024x595, 63K)

Americans are like reverse Muslim nations. Their women dress and act like total whores and the men are afraid of dressing too revealing.

Have a big dick and it doesn’t matter

I mean I wore speedos before because I was a swimmer. Not since I gained muscle though

Indians and Asians have the highest populations but the lowest test

Being a sexually retarded animal isn’t the same as being high test baby

Tony Abbot is a goblin looking cunt that ruined our internet infrastructure