/30+ Fitness/

Last thread was archived.

How is life going? Single, married, lifting for how long? You are not poor, are you?

Attached: 07858551706d6e56e136b20b9baca8f6bd24e645.jpg (278x300, 18K)

Impressive triple dubs fren. Doing ok. Single as always. Bench felt good this morning but I will overeat as I have a family meal tonight. Hoping this somehow leads to chest gains.

Attached: very nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Yes i am poor, give me money

31yo boomer here, life is good. Been lifting for two years and in best shapeever, tfw gf, not poor, not balding. Sucks to be a zoomer.

33, used to be a NEET for years but got my life running again. Got a shitty job and started uni. Next step is moving out will be hard tho.

Doing alright

30, overweight but lost 110lbs in past year and half, still going strong finally broke 220 this weekend.

Said fuck it and joined a union, still poor but once I hit union pay in 6 months I'll be living happily for a single guy.

how do I get a better life?

All I do is work, then go home (leave house at 8am, get home at 7pm, 2.5hr commute each day) to my parents basement and stay inside the rest of the night

No friends, no hobbies, no social skills

What girl would want to be with me?

t. 35 year old khv

Attached: GQn4TWe.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

Move out and get a better life. The only way to do something is to do it.

Thinking of quitting my job. Takes up too much of my time for so little pay (big4 accountant, my hours are much worse November to April). Maybe I can figure out something to do on my own

Considering going back to school too. I know programming, getting an engineering or cs degree would get me higher income

Attached: 0fi6dnw7qa631.jpg (1080x1283, 285K)

Is the job worth the 2.5 hour commute? It fucking should be. And if so, it’s time for you to get your own apartment closer to work. If not, find work close to your basement dwelling and save money to get out.

That’s the first step man.

Too poor to move out. Would cost 50% or more of my after tax income. Wish I was making double what I am now, then I could actual afford housing

>only coworkers that own a condo have rich parents that live in China
Most of my coworkers are spending 35-60% of their pay on housing

Attached: 4dao7PW.jpg (1440x1249, 136K)

If your in the US look into that trailer park life. Nobody in the park fucks with the solo guy and it's usually peaceful, also cheap as fuck

I'm in Toronto

living in a trailer park sounds depressing. Especially when I have an office job

Paying $50% of your monthly pay to some balding sperg or living with your parents is worse

33 year old boomer. Doing pretty damn well today.

Things at work are good, I’m saving money to buy a house, I’m done with apartments.

Just got married in July. She’s packed on about 15 pounds so I’m working on that.

My cardio is improving drastically at the Thai gym, and I’m sparring well, even with the young bucks.

Life ain’t bad as a boomer.

Attached: E545AAB9-3F51-4BE6-9DC3-465EFA72B2D7.jpg (3000x2250, 936K)

38. MBA, former startup Silicon Valley guy. 7 months sober. Had to suck it up and get help.

Feels alright. /fit is swimming 3-5 times a week. Still in good shape. 6'2", 190-195 lbs, 34 in inseam.

Open to relocating in US, prefer a major-ish city. Any recommendations?

40 is the new 30, right?

>live in Toronto
>travel 2.5 hours for work
why?
Never going to get gf while living at home at 35

Nashville if you’re single. Savannah or Charleston if you’re not.

40 ain’t nothing my man.

Too expensive to move closer to work tbqh

I can get a 1br place that's 40% of my after tax income, but that would still require a 30 minute commute each way

Attached: dmvu06839i531.png (503x495, 535K)

Turned 30. Life is amazing. Gf keeps getting hotter with age for some reason, and we get mires all the time. Keeps getting mistaken for early 20s but she's just 3 years younger than me. Almost all my age have kids and settling down but we keep travelling and doing young stuff. We both want kids but we know we'll get there eventually so just enjoy for now. Working a pretty well paying job but it is boring as shit, I work a max of 2 hours everyday and the rest is just reading and memeing (analyst, I automated everything so I just work hard to look busy most of the time). Waiting on my Australian visa invite so we can move there, Melbourne sounds chill.

All people want us to just stop living young and get married and have kids already but fuck that, it feels like coping to me. We'll make a family when we're ready, won't force it when we want to do more stuff.

Attached: feels_good_man_sticker_rectangle.jpg (630x630, 24K)

why Nashville if single?

no, i got that part. if you live in the suburbs it makes sense, but if you live close enough to the city to say thats where you live, there should be jobs available closer. You can't be making that much to commute that long if you worried about losing 40% of your after tax purchasing power to buy a house, or rent otherwise.

Fine. Just ran 10K (6.2 miles) this morning. In 2 years I lost 20 kg (44 lbs) just doing non-retarded CICO. I have a pretty wife for 8 years and 2 young kids.

Expecting to run a 21K (13 miles) in december.

***we all gonna make it lads***

From a health standpoint your kids will be a lot better off if she pops one out before 30. Healthier kid, healthier mom......overall just a better idea to have kids earlier if you really want them. Plus you won't have to be an old ass sorry excuse for a dad. Putting it off fucks everything up.

>60 is the new 30, motherfucker.
t. Birdman
Thank you for enriching my teat collection.
I am NEETing at 30 after years of physical grunt work and fighting the feels hard. What are you studying? Any tips for doing school this late in life? I was a liberal arts tard who thought he was a genius and had a mental breakdown senior year and never graduated, now it's like a decade later and I want to be a productive member of society

Attached: 1567433019696.jpg (1100x1600, 163K)

Turned 30 earlier this year. Have a good job doing what I got my m.s. for, getting paid decently. Lifts are higher than ever. My left knee has been giving me problems but I think the changes I've made to my squat have started to fix it.
Questioning whether to go back for my PhD. I don't need it with the job I have I'd just like to run a department instead of work in one.
Also single and live alone, but that doesn't bother me. Was smashing tinder thots for a while but it's become so draining to make time for them. I work/gym/cook everyday and just want my last few hours to myself and hunting season in coming up so I really won't have time for thots. I even declined an invitation to go over and smash a new girl last night. Im not a Chad or anything I just don't care anymore.

We will. She's in the medical field so she knows what's up. If things go bad, surrogate is plan B. I'm not worried about my age so I'll be fine as an old dad. We have 2 more years of this and then hopefully I'll have a son that I will raise to be an alpha of his generation.

31 next month here, got a stable career in the IT field, looking to find a job with better pay but as it stands I'm living okay. Bought my first home last year, tfw nogf but working on it. Currently on a cut right now, but emotional gains aren't good lately. Family is close by, but the town I live in has a record for being bad for singles. Great for families and students, but not single career-people. There is a big metro area that is a few hours away so maybe I'll find someone there. Work life balance could be better, get up at 5 most days to go to the gym, be at work by 8 with a 20 minute commute, home by 6, and bed by 8. Kinda rough.

Life’s pretty good user. Just turned 22. Been single for 8 months now, after what I thought was the love of my life cheated on me. Went through a massive depressive state that I’m now almost clear of. During this time I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight, ~40 pounds and am no longer a fat ass. Lifts are good 3 pl8 bench and my squat is going up, just now getting to where I’m flexible enough to squat. Applying to pharmacy school this fall and am hopeful to get in. Went to college on the G.I. bill so grad school will be like a normal college education funds wise because the pharmacy school is in state. Life is good.

31 boomer here.
Getting married this weekend.
What will change from.now on, Bros?
I don't have a father, so I don't know who to ask.

I depends on a lot of variables, but most likely you will have less sex and there is a 50% chance to lose half of your assets.

See y'all in about six and a half years. I'll be bigger and better then.

A) You must learn to live with your wife without falling into routine.
B)In a good marriage, there is no "I", but "we".
C) You are the man of the house now. Behave like one.

I'm 27 and starting to noticeably recede in the hairline.
Want to break up with gf, but scared I will be single forever after (have been a serial monogamist last 6 years), as I have an ugly ass skull shape, and don't suit receding hair.
For those of you who are 30+ how did you deal with it? Are women your age just used to it in men?

Lift extra hard. If you're balding but jacked you look almost extra macho. Especially if you need to rock a very short haircut or shave your head. If you're fat and bald or scrawny and bald its a wreck but if you're a big guy you look like an athlete or viking

That said, a 1-2 punch of topical Minoxidil (stimulates new hair growth) and sampoo with DHT blocker / Collagen (strengthens hair so it doesn't fall out as easy) should help. 32 year old boomer here and I was thinning pretty quick but the Minoxidil helped a LOT. Once you start don't stop though. cheap as well

>That said, a 1-2 punch of topical Minoxidil (stimulates new hair growth) and sampoo with DHT blocker / Collagen (strengthens hair so it doesn't fall out as easy) should help. 32 year old boomer here and I was thinning pretty quick but the Minoxidil helped a LOT.
30yo baldingfag here, thank you.

Was a weirdo who shaved his naturally amazing golden locks as a teenager. You never appreciate what you have...

Sadly it's a possibility.
My father left my mother and my grampa left my grandma. My hope is to break the spell. My little brother has already one divorce.

> A) You must learn to live with your wife without falling into routine.
We already live together, so no problem here.
>B)In a good marriage, there is no "I", but "we".
That's something I need to learn
>C) You are the man of the house now. Behave like one.
Based.

Turning 37 this month, and i'm in awe.

Every damn friend of mine that's close to my age is fat, lazy, and content with it. Even my wife's girlfriends have husband's or boyfriends who are also fat.

How hard is it to eat well and get some physical fitness?

37 y/o greatest generation here.
6'5" 240. I've lifted and eaten for size the past few years, but honestly, I'd like to get down to about 220-210. I'm getting my knee scoped this week, and I'd like to just have less weight on them.
Losing weight and keeping it off feels like more of an ordeal these days. I eat healthily, but just alot.

I'm 31 and noticed the same thing. They all look to be about ten years older than they really are. But they also make more money and are married with children. I'm single and live paycheck to paycheck yet look really good.

>Just got married in July. She’s packed on about 15 pounds so I’m working on that.
XDDD

29 y.o. boomer here. over the past few months I've gone from 165 to 185 lbs. hoping to hit 200 lbs before 2020.

I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of my town, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

I'm married, four kids, plus student loan payments that cost more than the kids, so I, too, live paycheck to paycheck.

42yo here, just beginning to bald on top.
What I’ve noticed is that you can literally talk away the ugly if you have some personality. Women get enamored by character more than looks. If she gets anime eyes while talking to you, you’re in. Just make sure you don’t look terrible and you’re fine. Once she’s in love with you, these flaws in your appearance become “quirks” about you that she treasures. So either go for: mature guy hair, buzzcut, or wear hats all the time.
Don’t sweat the small stuff. Hair is small stuff

It may be because I'm 6'2'' and still have hair, but from all I've seen, manlets take their height way more seriously than everyone, just like hairlets.
I mean, everybody can see you're losing hair, but nobody gives more than a second of thought about it.

>36
>everyone told me that the skele-zone would go away after my 20s
>still skele
>worked in tech for years
>shit paying jobs cause no degree
>fed up with tech and want out
>went back to school for a 2 year degree in web design
>no jobs in my area
>no one wants to give me entry level position
>claw my way through contract jobs (3 months here and there)
>get to 2 years of experience
>can't find any work that pays above $11/hr
>want to go back to school for a real degree that will actually pay
>no idea what to degree in
>just want a 2 or 4 year to earn money
>so tired of being broke and skinny
>tired of life
>tired to the point of getting angry about being a failure and determined to change my life

What degree to get bros? I'm not going for a masters degree and I'm a literal math retard, I'm just not strong at logic. I'm creatively minded but design jobs are almost always low pay and the people you'll be working with are onions-level sjws and will almost certainly be more annoying than the computer nerds I worked with in tech.

Im so lost and feels hopeless bros. Halp!

Also wouldn't mind getting some good bulk foods that won't kill my old ass decaying body.

Attached: 1381627003862.jpg (800x600, 70K)

You'll get there user, i didn't get married until a few years ago (34) and was lifting for years before then too.

How do you avoid injuries when starting at an older age?

Mirin' neck

30min commute is average, even if the price you're said isn't I get the point. You should try to roommate

Started lifting at 32
Now 34, currently aiming for 6 plates on diddy, 5 on squats
Life's pretty good- got a girlfriend circa 9 months ago and we've been travelling all over the place ever since
Pretty poor, but I make enough to get by. Slowly turning more of my hobbies into income so that helps.

Attached: Roofing.jpg (640x627, 39K)

>Started lifting at 32
>Now 34, currently aiming for 6 plates on diddy, 5 on squats
Big if true

Cheers! Landed 200kgx3 the other day on Squats and just failed 240kg x2 diddy this morning. Slowly but surely getting there

2 years in, and not even 3 plates DL.im Jelly bro

That's based user, nice work

>second child coming soon
>newfound interest in whisky
>state collapse accelerating

33 here. Married without children, began lifting a couple months ago. The best is catching my wife mirin' me then denying it later, it's fun. Also, it's great to be much more useful at work

>Are women your age just used to it in men
Yeah.
It's easy to stop baldness you tard look it up online

34 here. Broke things off with my fiancee 2 months ago, so I've been super motivated to /fast/ and lift since I can actually pick up girls again for the first time in 7 years. Also bought a Charger R/T Max and christened by sipping a Monster Zero Ultra on the way home from the dealership to really lavish in my Boomer status. Overall, feeling really awesome.

How much pussy did you get in those 2 months?

>coworkers say you can't be fit and work in an office
>you can't be fit and have kids
>"when you get to my age your metabolism will just balloon you"
that last guy was two years younger than me.

Attached: al.jpg (289x217, 18K)

>2.5 hour commute
>lives at home
you need to either quit that job or move closer to it, even if that means moving out of the basement, at 5 hours a day wasted in transit it would have to be some pretty fucking incredible pay to make that worth it, like you'd be better off flipping burgers at McDicks or just collecting welfare.

39 year old giga boomer here. 205lbs lean and starting to bulk again. Starting with 3200 calories (approx. 300 g protein). Lifting and jiu jitsu. Injury free atm.

31 yo boomer, didn't go to the gym for a month in order to let some injuries heal. Went back yesterday, did an overhead press, and my left shoulder felt like it was going to break. Going to call a physical therapist because at this point it'd be stupid to press on and hope that it magically heals.

Also, Angion Method.

>"when you get to my age"
>older than him
This is the ultimate mog.

29 yo almost boomer here.
Coming off a 5 year depression after a bad divorce where i ballooned from 180 to 230. Getting back into shape. Stopped caring about getting pussy and started caring about getting back into shape and getting my finances back good.
Living on my own with a decent job (super reactionary job drives me nuts but i got alot of time for college) and two cars. Hopefully by the end of next year i'll be back down to 180 and ready to not be so alone anymore.

Attached: 1509670281321.png (310x251, 27K)

1. Lift light at first
2. focus on form
3. Go up in weights by intervals of 5lbs every 3 to 4 weeks or when you feel comfortable lifting.
Stay consistent.
4. Don't try to rush through your work outs.
5. ????
6. CARDIO!!!!

since you already have something with the background with computers. Maybe go Information Tech or Information Security?

I know there is alot of need (at the moment) for those degrees all over the world, with private companies and Military contractors. Dont know how many i have seen come and go just on my base alone.

Maybe look into starting your own business but with sites like squarespace and shit floating around i dont know how successful youll be.

>be me
>be 32 y.o
>be a lab technician at pharmaceutical company
>living at a studio apartment
>has enough disposable income to afford videogames and anything a young adult desires
>realized that I'm living a rich college kids lifestyle even tho I left college like 6 years ago.

I'm basically in existential crisis for more than couple years now (it started shortly before I hit 30). I wanted to settle down and grow up but I saw my long time crush from college and how she really let herself go after marriage and having 2 kids and shit like that just kills it for me. My mom is starting to breathe down my neck about finding a partner (dad's pretty chill tho), my niggas from college are already married, have responsibilities and we seldom hang out nowaday and I rarely talk with my work colleagues (they're either too old or too young for me to relate).
Somtimes the thought bothered me so much that I didn't even want to go home. I just drive around, go to Walmart and just window shopping for hours and hours before I ended up sleeping in my car. I guess the reason why I go to gym is because I just wanted to find a place to hang out and escape the lingering thought even just for a while.

>have sex.
I'm kidding, start by moving out

Yeah dude I feel you, im the same at 29. I don't want to date anyone because I don't want to date any of these whores who have fucked so many men, but i dont want to be alone and just be a man child. Because lets be real, when you have no gf and your friends are all busy working, its either the internet, videogames, gym or some other autistic male hobby like cars or guns.

Then I think that its just the condition of humanity that leads us to constantly be unsatisfied and I should just try to find satisfation in the life im currently living, so I store those fears away (being a manchild or having shit marriage) until they get unpacked again. Rinse repeat.

I think alot of it is psychological. Becuause Im sure if I was in an arranged marriage I would be dying to fuck anyone else, now that ive had a decent amount of sex and partners, i just crave for 1 true virgin connection. oh well such is life.

>28 year old boomer here, turn 29 in about 3 months
>back in school to pursuing a medical degree, can apply for my program after finishing this semester up
>getting straight A's and not fucking around like I did back in undergraduate days
>had knee scope about 5 months ago, recovering well, hoping to get back to sports in the next 3-4 months
>lifts in gym going great, getting stronger and putting on more weight
>was dumped by wife tier gf 3 months ago, now playing the field now with pretty good sucess
>unsure whether I want to keep hoeing around or grab a gf if I come across a good girl

29 almost boomer here. Everything's great in life except I'm still single. Would be nice to have a gf but I have such a shit sex drive so hardly any motivation to find someone. There are plenty of uggos on tinder I match with but my sex drive is too low to go for it like I probably should.

Dad here, sons. Super proud. Sharted on my first set of squats at 285(been trying to stay lifting while sick for more than a week). Thank God I'm a master race home gym. Cleaned my self up and PRd my bench at 199X5X3 afterwards. I'm still a bitch at chins though and could only do two before I gave up.

Attached: 2236dce98632815447fd3587c2529cfbf839786260ffcdf8597b2730b7613153.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

2.5 hours total each day (not 2.5 hours each way)

i want to quit my job tbqh, but worried i won't be able to get another job because i lack social skills

Attached: 745643213.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Don't ego lift. I recently started at 30 and I started with very low weights following linear progression. Yes, you get impatient and it might feel like you're not going anywhere for a few weeks (benching 75 lbs feels like nothing, after all) but it's imperative not to destroy yourself and be out for 4-6 weeks.

>30+ fitness
>just turned 22
You don’t fucking belong here. Secondly, how are you only 22 and you have GI benefits, but you were depressed and disgusting enough to gain a bunch of weight? Enlistments are 8 years, so you either got discharged for being out of height/weight standards (and therefor it’s a shame you have even 60% benefits), or you’re still in a reserve component and you were fat and useless during at least part of your service. Which is it?

Attached: 350E7152-DB2A-4E60-92E5-CDC9938DAD8D.jpg (331x451, 38K)

Approaching 35. 6’, 200 lbs. Best shape of my life. Still have all my hair, but taking minoxidil just in case. Teeth are good. Have a good skincare routine. Swimming 4 nights per week, 2000m+ per night. Lifting 6 days per week. My right knee hurts but it’s tolerable and VA healthcare is attentive. In a very good career where I am respected, but I’m sort of bored with it. Still putting in the effort but looking for better opportunities. Not happy with my housing situation (renting a master bedroom in Silicon Valley), but it’s manageable. No debt. Great credit. Getting attention from women but haven’t had sex in over a year. Haven’t found anyone I like enough to follow through. I feel mentally and emotionally mature, physically very healthy, but spiritually a little empty. I don’t have close friends, either. So I guess what I’m saying is, life is good but there’s always room for improvement.

Attached: 1511EB7F-F49E-4BE2-B9D1-2BD1239B7F8C.jpg (349x305, 33K)

36 here. Have an okay job, but it's 3 hours of commuting per day. Also have side business that I do at nights and weekends.
Working most of the time, but the money is not bad.
Used to do Stronglifts, but after some injuries, went lighter with bro splits.
Haven't made contact with friends in 2 years.
Sort of relegated to forever alone.

Based

Lifting 7 years, with gf for 6 years, lost my job so broke as fuck.

Todays my birthday, 32.

30 yo officecuck reporting in, doing ok-ish.

Finances are fine

Single, and while I was content to bang university thots for the past 3 years and a half, I'm starting to get the urge for something serious.

Didn't finish PhD in time so I have to do the final chapter in the spare time of my real job, which is truly putting a strain on other activities.

Used to boulder a ton, but swapped in lifting (stronglifts 5x5) 2 months ago to increase general strength to improve stagnating results. currently 50kg OHP / 75 bench / 100 squat / 120 DL, planning to continue for at least one more month on progression, then switch to alternating lifting / bouldering again, so the gains will probably slow down/stagnate then, but that's fine. Amazing how much stronger you feel from just 2 months of disciplined lifting though.

Before you know it we'll be making /40+/ threads bois

Attached: 20171021_215400.jpg (550x366, 113K)

32, single and poor. I wasn't always a NEET but eventually got into this situation after having issues with depression and anxiety. My LTR ended, uni made me feel miserable and I had to move in with my parents again. I honestly can not think of a way to get my life back on track. I need a job but I have zero work experience and can not function around people. At the moment I'm really just working on a few projects that have a tiny bit of a chance of generating enough money to live off and the only thing that keeps me going is that I'm more or less confident that I could off myself if I had to. The good news, even if it doesn't sound that way, my mental health has gotten a lot better, I look better than ever and I'm consistent with diet and lifting. If I had a shitty job and managed to move out I'd probably already be happy.

35. $1500 to my name and $10k in credit card debt. Never paid my taxes. Currently making YouTube videos and live-streaming to pay the bills. What’s good is that I live on a beautiful beach, have a nice tan and am yoked at 10% bf. Just wish I wasn’t poor

Attached: 15830E91-4AB4-4312-9BF2-1913F4CD9289.jpg (970x970, 118K)

35 here. Apparently I have some genetic disorder that makes all my joints and tendons get inflamed really easily, banged my head against the wall all my life and now the wall bangs back, I can't hold a dumbell or a bar tightly or pull with any real force or my knuckles start hurting like a motherfucker. No cure. Bought a pair of those wrist-hooks that shift the weight to the wrists and heavily narrowed my exercises, reps, weight and days in the gym and I seem to be maintaining, but it's not easy and the day isn't far when I eventually have to quit.

As for women, I'm single and have always struggled with fear of intimacy, to the point I barely had any real gf's, mostly just ONS. I'm pushing myself to overcome my fear and hit on more women in hopes of getting a romantic relationship going but my social life has dwindled (all my friends are married with kids) so I get to meet very few women who aren't coworkers.

First signs of hair greying, metabolism slowing a little, A couple past injuries that limit my daily activities so I can feel age creeping up on me, but my income is sky-high and career going well and I'm not really bothered by money anymore. I can afford to spontaneously fly abroad, get a 5-star hotel, order a few drinks at a good bar and try my luck with some young impressionable women.

Life is fine. Not great but I guess nothing is anymore.

Attached: 1508560450364.jpg (638x478, 35K)

Then search for a new job, before you quit the old one. Don't worry, you should at least try.

Fuck man, 28 year old boomer here. I feel you, as ive been single for as long as i remember.
Sincerely thinking about getting into cars and guns and stuff like that.
Stopped decorating my apartment thot-approved.
Thinking about writing a book about your point and how o cope with life.

31, can see some receding but im 6'3 so nobody can even really see it. Lifts are steadily going up.

Owning a house, a car, a 60k+ job and a good career outline is just a lot better than being broke all time.

Getting married in 6 months but I just met the most awesome instathot at a party which put me for a bit of a spin. Gotta get rid of the casual coke habit though.

>36
>Married
>Have a daughter
>Trying for a second child
>6'5"
>262lb/119kg

Life is good, I just want to be thinner

Come out east bro
>tfw paying less than 700/mo for my mortgage on a 4 bedroom house that's five minutes from work, gym, and about 15 from gun range

>Already been on Jow Forums for 11 (ELEVEN) years
>This is the only place I can actually open up
>I think all this time has changed my personality

Single, 33, not poor. Cutting like an emotional kid

Find a small company and take the paycut pill

The startup lifestyle is crazy on the liver good for you

Single. Had some very long term relationships... they feel like a terrible investment of time and money, though. Maybe it's just needy women being needy, though.

Been lifting for less than a year. I'd like to get fit enough so that I can find a well educated and well behaved (e.g. not bitchy) hottie.

I have a job that pays well but live in an expensive area. I could move but I like the area and my position.

What age should I get my bloodwork and start test? I'm 29.5 and still feel strong and energetic but I want to get on test before I hit muscle maturity in my mid 30's

happy birthday retard