Youre offered $10 million US dollars to have sex with this dead body every day for 2 weeks. What do, user?

Youre offered $10 million US dollars to have sex with this dead body every day for 2 weeks. What do, user?

Attached: Ngffyh.jpg (1080x408, 50K)

What constitutes as sex? How long is each sexual session? Was this his final wish? What environment is he being kept in? Will the body rot? If it is one second with my dick in his mouth, sure I would do it. Two hours of riding his pecker? I probably would not.

>two weeks of fucking rotting meat
Idiot this thread needs to have more rules. Can you use a condom? Can you keep it cold? What did it die of, a plague? The devil is in the details.

And as always, the higher the amount the gayer the responses are.

Is rigor mortis keeping his dick erect? Because I'm not sure how I'd do it otherwise unless trying to jack off a dead guy counts.

Also inb4 necrofag

why is it purple on the bottom part of his arm like that?

Well, no. That's gay user.

No condom. The body isn't refrigerated. The pic of the body is from a site that was posting executions, so I think he was executed.

So there's no way to not get maggots in your body? What a retarded offer.

>body isn't refrigated
so I'm going to catch necrotizing fasciitis and die within the week?

Why is his thing up If he's dead ?

It's a thing. Look it up desudessdess

>Can't use condom
>Body isn't refrigerated
I feel like this would have some large risks to it, but
>10 million USD
Most people don't even earn that much in their entire lifetime. Its equivalent to 666,666 hours of work at $15/hour. I might consider doing it but if there was some way of decreasing the payout reward and in exchange making the task easier/safer I would definitely go for that option but that doesn't seem to be the case.

666,666 hours of work would be equal to 83,333 days of 9-5 work, which equals to 228 years of working every day.
TL;DR: $10 million USD = 228 years of working every day

i would fuck that dead body for free. imagine pounding his rotting corpse up the ass with maggots crawling into your urethra. i would come so hard.

I could see myself using his feet to jack off with. He had cute feet.

hell yea
money is money

Attached: IMG_20190509_155917.jpg (1060x1198, 263K)

The stench would make it completely impossible pretty fast. I had a dead small animal under my bed once and it made the room impossible to enter.
Don't understand how terrible corpses smell. It's by far the worst stench I ever felt. Like having shit, piss and vomit shoved into your nostrils.

-1 million and I can use condom and the body is frozen. Fuck jobs.

If there a certain time limit? Or until I force myself to orgasm?

can i have some shit like a mask so that i cant smell the smell? if i can hell yea id fuck the body

It looks like blood is starting to pool there