Thot destroys entire mans life makes it seem like he raped her even though he just cheated on her

>thot destroys entire mans life makes it seem like he raped her even though he just cheated on her
>people now act like projared is a fucking psycho pervert because he sends nudes to people who asked him for it what a fucking freak
>Jow Forums is actually helping the thot out in accomplishing her mission because they hate projared because he shat on jontron once and thats it

fucking the most pathetic website online

Attached: Download (4).jpg (224x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/games/2019/05/heidi-oferrall-atelier-heidi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off jared, nobody wants to read about anything surrounding your gay little divorce

good one op, almost fell for it

Attached: 1531618045968.jpg (244x295, 32K)

>because he shat on jontron once

That's a good enough reason for me.
I hate hypocritical holier-than-thou assholes, sitting there moralising on other people's mistakes while doing awful shit themselves.

Pretty sure he's a jew too

go against the jam john, you get the back hand

His face is a dead giveaway.

Take your small dick, your soon to be sub-1 million subscribers and eat a hot load of buckshot.

>doing awful shit themselfes

cheating on someone is not awful enough in my opinion to make him the public clown for everyone this month

I always hated this faggot because he puts that snug looking picture of him in every single video thumbnail and it takes up half the picture. Who the hell does that? As if he's that important.

>cheating on someone is not awful enough in my opinion

Well it fucking is, especially when you're married to them.
The casual way society looks at cheating these days is disgusting.

Being a gaming YouTuber is enough of a reason for me to hate him desu.

Attached: 1556548435525.gif (229x174, 174K)

well i still hope that this shit doesnt happen to you being the public punching bag is shit regardless of what the person has done and i dont think anyone deserves this no matter what they do

honestly i hope a bill passes that shuts this site down and doubles down on moderation for all sites i fucking hate edgy teenagers like you who think the world revolves around them and what they find funny
i honest to god hope the internet wont be the free little place where you get to harass people with no consequences for much longer like just shut it all down people are only being hurt by this it harms humanity and shouldnt even be a thing

you guys are all just part of the machine

Cheating on your wife is honestly worse than raping her and he deserves to have his life ruined.

Attached: 1555309151653.jpg (302x405, 76K)

>a woman cheats
>HOLY FUCK WHAT A FUCKING WHORE! WHY ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS? WOMEN HATE THREAD
>a man cheats
>ugh it no big deal lol

(((Knabenbauer)))

>being the public punching bag is shit regardless of what the person has done and i dont think anyone deserves this no matter what they do

Maybe I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't decided to get in a few cheap shots when Jon was copping a lot of shit.
What he did is abhorrent, and he deserves his turn as the public punching bag.

only this time the one cheating is a huge publical figure who is cool to hate now
and all the other cases are just random woman who probably never got shit for this at all except these retarded threads pointing them out

people like you should be the public punching bag once for an entire month and have the same question asked again

post the dick pics already

He was happy to take part in an online outrage mob when it was targeted at somebody else, now he's getting a taste.

Are you jared? Did you cheat on your wife and feel some kind of a kinship with him? Why do you care so much about some stupid e-celeb drama?

This, fuck e-celebs and their enablers.

i just dont believe people should be openly mocked or have their private lifes ruined by people who arent even involved in it but badly want to be involved
its terrible and happens so many fucking times in so many areas with so many people i dont support any this shit in any case

see it as you will or as funny but a persons life is being ruined just for peoples laughs i think its bad

>see it as you will or as funny but a persons life is being ruined just for peoples laughs i think its bad

I think people who cheat deserve social ostracisation

Why is it bad? People who rape others or cheat often get ostracized from their friends/family(as they deserve to be). This is just that on a larger scale.

He backstabed jhon so he fucking deserves it

Only good gayming reviewers are AVGN n jhon

its still disgusting and i hope the people who leaked his nudes will face consequences for this thats all i have to say on this
like honestly i understand the people now who want this place and the internet to be censored or changed entirely
it just shouldnt be possible for the normal human being to harass others like that on a large scale
we are simply not ready for it yet

>Jon gets his revenge
>AVGN is still making kino
Today is a good day just gotta look on the bright side

Attached: D5mgiG4WwAQnNMk.jpg (564x686, 39K)

Go to reddit cuckboy.

>cheat on wife
>make moral judgement, that what he did was shitty, since cheating is bad
why are you sucking jared's yaoi dick so hard?

Attached: D6Gp6RAUUAAvnuQ.jpg (430x630, 40K)

fuck off Jared you big nosed kike

I want to rub Lain's belly

>there are poster who know all those names and give a fuck about any of them
I can halfway understand knowing e-thots since fapping, but this shit? Damn, who cares?

> jared in damage control

you are laughing now because you are not at the recieving end of this laughible shit
pathetic human beings all of you
iam happy when this place gets rightfulfy shut down and you little insects will have to look for a new home

Because I'm not a horrible little jewish bastard who would cheat on someone I was married to.
Fuck off to Israel, Jared. Before I grab you by your schnozz and drag you to the ovens of Auschwitz.

a lot of youtubers do that. it apparently gives the more exposure for the youtube algorithm and even though many people are annoyed by it, apparently it works. just reminder that youtube audience is largely younger kids

Jon tron is reddit tier garbage and he used to spam his shitty videos nonstop on /v/ when he was new.

AVGN was funny in 2006, but now his whole schtick just feels quaint and it's kind of depressing knowing he's stuck making something he doesn't really want to anymore.

Videogame reviews are trash in general and the only reason I watch any of them are for white noise while I play games, so I prefer the cringy 2 hour long video essays over what passes for comedy.
I can't understand anyone being this upset over some cheater/rapist being exposed. This is the tradeoff that comes with being a celebrity, you get money and attention but you're under more scrutiny than the average person. You either need to be squeaky clean or able to roll with the punches, I have no sympathy.

Pretty based and lainpilled desu

Attached: 74628502_p0.jpg (1464x2048, 999K)

>"because he shat on jontron"

Wait, we like jontrin now?

>cheating on someone is not awful enough in my opinion to make him the public clown for everyone this month

It is to me. I don't even know who this guy is though.

Honestly I thought Jared would have written better than this.

Its definitely a psyop to stop men from marrying and to make men look like scum

adulterers should be shamed for the rest of their lives, also jontron is based and redpilled and projared is a slimy kike.

>thot destroys entire mans life makes it seem like he raped her even though he just cheated on her
The thot is the one fucking the married man, the destroyed life is the wife's, and this guy is an absolute cunt for not just saying 'Sorry' in his crazy little twitter statement, as opposed to mentioning the wife he cheated on's mental health as if there's anything wrong with it. I'm not normally a fan of this trend on the internet of social media mob justice, but having had a good look at his & his wife's twitter tl's, this sleazebag is completely irredeemable.

>people now act like projared is a fucking psycho pervert because he sends nudes to people who asked him for it what a fucking freak
People who are acting like that are just part of the internet mob crowd that always appears when drama like this happens. Doesn't change he's a sleazebag who cheated on his wife

>Jow Forums is actually helping the thot out in accomplishing her mission because they hate projared because he shat on jontron once and thats it
I don't know anything about that, but he's in the wrong here lmao

>its very versatile
Lawl

Attached: A18F4A1C-B177-4D4A-AF5B-E6DEE1805658.png (352x590, 98K)

Biggest faggot post Iv seen in a while on this website. Take your you and buy a rope, you know what to do...

Attached: DF5A691F-821A-4EA4-9CD6-751C23C9A038.png (359x434, 179K)

>yaoi dick
>hentai titties
I don't understand what kids these days are talking about

*lmao's originally*

Attached: oh man.jpg (499x632, 42K)

Nah, it's not. It should be, sure, but it isn't.
You'll notice these cunts pretend it's the worst shit ever and "abuse" when it's done to them, but flip the tables and cheating is always no big deal when a guy complains about being cheated on, it's suddenly never abuse then and society just laughs about it as if it's perfectly acceptable to do it.
So the way they his ex and white knights are trying to frame it against him is pretty bullshit

Isnt there a picture of him all strung out on a bed completely naked and some faggot did a photo shoot of him while he was unconscious.

>"you guys are all just part of the machine"
>endorses government censorship in same post

Get a load of this faggot
>cheating isnt that bad
I sincerely, truly, hope your significant other cheats on you after marriage someday. And I hope then you get why saying this was retarded
>helping the thot
Honestly a gaming youtuber and a whore? They should both probably commit fucking suicide
>i hope this site gets shut down
Its never happened before, this certainly wont be the straw that broke the camels back. If you arent open to people finding and airing your dirty laundry, dont do shitty shit.
Oh, and kill yourself you gay cunt

sounds like he got what he deserved. you're defending a gay creepy normalfag

fuck, my dick is smaller than him.

Attached: 1557413935522.png (963x543, 434K)

means boy-farmer in antiquated german

I like projared though

shit, it's definitely smaller

Attached: 1557407313959.jpg (680x383, 30K)

Don't worry bros
His wife leveled up

Attached: 20190509_103056.jpg (1080x1675, 648K)

Anyway I've spent the year working on my own mental health
>... and making fairy houses

heh...

So he cheated on her with Commander Holly? Is this the real reason why she and Ross got a divorce? I never bought that excuse of she just didn't want to live in LA but he did. Such a pathetic reason to divorce after years of marriage. But now it would make sense if she was having an affair but they didn't want internet backlash about it.

People who commit adultery and fornication deserve public stoning. He's lucky.

>autist makes a YouTube channel
>locks down some pussy
>can't handle the fame
>thinks he's a Chad
>stops posting videos
>fucks up
>tried compensating for decades of virginity by sleeping around despite having a wife
>is left with nothing
Back to the bottom of the bucket with the rest of us, crab.

This always seems to happen, you'd think nerds who land a cute wife would be greatful for what they got, but they always turn into cheaters.

It's an inflated sense of importance. They think this new found fame is the new norm and they behave as such, forgetting that they could easily be reduced to what they were before: a lonely, socially awkward loser.
Happens again and again.

I'm more weirded out that He cheated on his wife with one of the game grumps wives. I was subscribed to Commander Holly before this. I sympathize with Ross a fuckton more than jared.

thats a pretty small dick. its right in front of the camera and still only looks that big. thats the standard dick pic pose for a reason bros

Ross and Holly divorced last year

cuz hes an retard incel asshat in6mvel

Okay, but on a more important note:
Where the fuck are Hollys Nudes?? How long till they'll get leaked? I need me some of that kinda retarded looking elf-girl pussss

Attached: 757018af1ce4b3ff0a5264d2bd4281b8.jpg (236x234, 10K)

There are no nudes. No one is going to leak nudes either. Get over it.

>thinking we'll defend cheating just because r9k doesn't like women
nah fuck projared, cheaters are scum and he should be called out for trying to leverage his internet popularity to solicit nudes from 16 year olds

This has been going on about as long though, either it was going on while they were married or she started immediately after they divorced. Either way, it must suck to have a seemingly amicable divorce only for them to immediately go out and fuck your married friend

Cheaters deserve to have their lives ruined, man of woman.

His only mistake was to marry a beanfaced cosplay thot with BPD. He cheated on her and she got back at him with posting nudes. The whole ordeal shouldn't be public.

Have you considered that you're only defending him because he's a man and you hate women? You even called her a thot despite him being the one who cheated you dumb motherfucker

Attached: le joker.jpg (1024x497, 44K)

Nudes were literally confirmed by Heidi so there's still a chance

why is this person called Wolf Discharge, Private Investigator. What the fuck?

Jared makes a cute twink, not even memeing here. I'd fuck his boipucci.

Attached: jared.jpg (960x1200, 179K)

>because he shat on jontron once and thats it
Not really. He's an all around unlikeable person. Never watched a single youtube video he made but I'm sure it's not worth watching. Him being a beta SJW virtue signaller in an attempt to get laid should be enough for most people to look down on him.

>mfw almost missed the drama because mods are actively nuking all threads about it
Geez I just got lucky to see one fast enough in the catalog.

He's probably a faggot too.

I've been watching his youtube videos, let's play, and streams for YEARS

and it turns out he's a massive pervert. i'm disappointed in life, user. wat i do.

Attached: proJ.png (633x759, 318K)

>cheating on someone is not awful enough in my opinion to make him the public clown for everyone this month

it is when you pretend to be morally superior and use that image to influence others

there is nothing wrong with raping your wife
cheating on her kind of sucks tho

I'm actually loving the irony of this.

>moralfags whine about depression
>moralfags whine about cyber-bullying
>a guy cheats on his wife
>wife makes the whole story public on twitter
>we only get her side of the story
>moralfags instantly starts a witch-hunt

Normies are legit the evil of our society.

cheating is normie thot behaviour, he deserves it

give me a quick rundown
i liked this guys videos but he stopped making them

Attached: 1553724759277.jpg (376x462, 25K)

How is jon envolved in all this mess?

>cheat, supposedly because relationship was already fucked up, on wife
>wife makes it public on twitter by giving names
>drama reaches /v/
>mods go full damage control
>social media and everyone now spit on the guy while white-knighting the girl

Jontrin was always /ourguy/ and only normans and redditors started hating him

He looks echo af too. I don't doubt that he diddles kiddles.

Jontron's early videos were full of reddit memes and rage comic faces.

alright thanks
do you also know why he stopped making videos?

based 44 poster

Why does it smell like burnt roast beef in here suddenly?

Attached: Smug_Bebop.png (250x250, 51K)

grab this link for the deets my fren

heavy.com/games/2019/05/heidi-oferrall-atelier-heidi/

I had no idea this guy had so much internet drama surrounding him. I always see his videos in the related section whenever I watch video game related stuff on YouTube, but I never bothered to actually watch any of his content. Just thought he was another run-of-the-mill video game reviewer.

Baste 44 poster

So was early Jow Forums your point?

i dont understand why he won't just fucking let it go, everyone knows its true, what's he on about trying to deny or make people think it is somehow okay?
lol, dude needs to calm down.