Stronglifts, absolutely wrecked after squatting

I'm a fatfuck newbie lifter trying to get his life together and have been doing stronglifts for about 2 months now.

I find squats really tiring and I’m normally fucked after finishing them. I haven’t stalled on them, but it makes it difficult to lift heavy during the rest of my workout. I also need to increase the rest between sets and especially after the final set, and this means my workouts are getting longer and longer. I stalled benchpress today because I was just so tired I couldn’t complete my 4th set even though it wasn’t much of an increase from my previous bench workout and should’ve been doable. I know if I don’t do squats at the beginning of my workout I won’t be able to lift heavy as I need 100% energy walking in.

Should I deload my squats, or go from 5x5 to 3x5? I was thinking of only squatting heavy on every other workout also. Or should I just man up and keep going until I truly stall?

Attached: c1468a93543ead27cd031f1f584cfe5d870d3a18.jpg (350x331, 21K)

I do squats and deadlifts on opposite ends of the week. You need ample time to recover since both lifts use the most amount of muscle

If you find yourself resting for too long on 5x5 just switch to GSLP

Have you tried squatting not first?

Try doing High volume low intensity for basic conditioning. I skipped squats because I liked dls better, but im getting back into it by doing 1pl8 12x5

I tried squatting after bench instead of before on my previous workout. My bench was a lot easier. I definitely felt weaker on squat than normal and was even more rinsed after the workout. I also felt a bit of involvement and pain in my lower back, I think because I was more tired I found it harder to keep tight form.

As soon as I put the weight onto my shoulders my lower back starts whining with squats now. Should I start doing front squats or deadlift?

more weight =/= more muscle gain

this is the biggest lie in bodybuilding ever.

>go from 5x5 to 3x5?
Do this regardless

On all lifts or just when I start to find a lift difficult?

increase reps lower the weight by alot you wont get far like this.

All lifts

Attached: 1562121774217.png (1600x1453, 672K)

1. Do 3x5
2. Increasing squat and deadlift is the most important thing for beginners. Don't worry about the upper body shit right now suffering for being tired.
3. If you have to rest more than 6 minutes it's too heavy

Nobody ever got big lifting baby weight

This, you need to build your work capacity, drop weight and do higher volume for a couple weeks, you’ll notice a difference

>Should I deload my squats, or go from 5x5 to 3x5?
Yes. You can also do bench before squats on at least one day. You also don't have to lift at max on squats ALL the time.

Ahem.

Attached: Falk,_Benjamin_J._(1853-1925)_-_Eugen_Sandow_(1867-1925)-_1894-cropped.jpg (636x432, 51K)

Kai green advocates lifting with baby weights for muscle mass.

>Kai green advocates
Stopped reading there

Yea he is roided freak but still.

Only worry is I feel like I'll be fucking up my linear progression, but I guess sacrifices have to be made

I'll probably feel like a cuck going from 5x5 to 3x5, but I guess in the long run I'll be able to lift heavier and safer