By glass bottle because plastic bad

>By glass bottle because plastic bad
>Fill up bottle with water from Reverse Osmosis filter
>Filter made of plastic
>Filter housing made of plastic

Wat do /fit? Why even use a glass bottle when the water in it has been pushed through a plastic filter with pores so small that literally every single water molecule has come in contact with plastic

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (364x337, 21K)

>Drinking the precipitate snipdick

Attached: 1566589740260.jpg (396x432, 144K)

The plastic used in these filters isn't the same as the plastic used to make the $8.99 shitty bottle you got from Amazon

Hope you mix your filtered water with some mineral water user...

I posted about RO water a couple days ago and never got a straight answer. Is distilled water better if you add nutrients? You can buy kits that are glass

Attached: 1563067135082.png (700x700, 41K)

Do not drink hypotonic water you retard, add some minerals and electrolytes back to it first

proofs?

cite source

Attached: c543415f22d7ce47f4d4f07b689fe01b.jpg (544x800, 49K)

It's called osmosis you retard, if the water you drink is distilled/RO pure water with no minerals or electrolytes it will take them from your body.
Entropy, Osmosis, go back to school

HDPE doesn't really have estrogenic properties under normal conditions.

>he doesn’t use a medieval glass and brass distillery to purify his water
Oof

Attached: AC696CAA-FF82-4268-9021-2E7EFFD8BB8F.jpg (775x775, 101K)

>s-stop drinking clean water

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Based Alchemist

Drink the clean water you brainlet, just make it more isotonic first

>using big word

Attached: 2e1lxv.jpg (645x729, 31K)

Use copper hosing.

It's the correct word, I'm not dumbing down my language for you

what is it with virtue signaling normies and plastic straws all of a sudden? Billions of of oil guzzling cars, trucks, trains, planes and trains everywhere but they think the solution is fucking metal straws? What the fuck?

It's always like this user
Aid to Africa, migration as solution to poverty and other altruistic nonsense are the same thing

>'by' instead of 'buy'
>doesn't know that RO filters can be made of metal.

>oh no i hope this glass of clean water doesn't siphon out 9mg of sodium from my body. the meal i ate only provided me 100mg so i'm definitely going to be completely devoid of electrolytes because i can't into basic math

reminder that white people are only 4% of the global population (7% if you count octaroons, goblins, sandnigger, etc)

Food doesn't simply replace the stuff leached by the hypotonic water, a lot of these salts and minerals are transported by Active Transport not diffusion. They LEAVE by diffusion though, that's the problem.

The only people who should drink deionised water are those suffering with acne, and then not forever

>not getting all your hydration in by standing mouth agape the rain

You’re gonna get the bitch tits you deserve

Wow. Imagine being only 4 percent but inventing the entirety of modern civilization

what have you invented

Access to white people isn't a human right, fuck off

Liberalism, as the servant of capital, can only produce half-measured technocrat solutions. Free market capitalism does not require the accounting of negative externalities, such as pollution. The only ideologies that have solutions are communism or eco-fascism

>tfw living in a first world country with working and delicious tap water without any chemicals and micro plastics.

Attached: 1546461520300.jpg (219x239, 7K)

>chemicals and micro plastics.
This is a first world problem, where are you?

how about just your women

Attached: 970DEA7B-2E00-49E5-BDF4-784F54EDF087.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

Norway? I wouldn't by the propaganda

Look up BPA
Find out if the plastic you re concerned about is a BPA plastic

go away, google conspiracy theorist

Not from any state of amerilardstan.

I'm not a burger, in bongland it's a problem also

Should've genocide americans when you had the chance.

Bongland is way worse than Weimerica

Nah, I like bongs and bongland more than amerilards. They aren't as weird and most of them are still racially pure.

I'm not talking about the people specifically, Americans spoiled the best chance a country had to escape the Poz of liberal democracy.
But they still have the best groundwork for uncucking it still.

>Considering "isotonic" to be a big word
Wtf, when was the last time you read a book? Primary school?!

>uncucking
user what are you smoking? All the degeneracy comes straight outta America. Every last bit of feminism, homosexuality, transsexuality and general sexual perversion and gluttony has peaked there so much that they are able to export it.

America is the only country that has a positive rights stance

Poland is 3rd world not 1st
T. Polack

Except that they force you to bake cakes for gay couples even if you refuse to.

Monkeyfucker.

America is still the only country that has a positive rights stance
Bongland you wouldn't even get the chance to contest the gay cake shit in court

SCOTUS overruled that without ruling completely one way or another so they pretty much cucked out, but he didn’t have to bake the cake in the end

Distill next time.