The /pit/ - Manlet General

>Who is /pit/ for?
For the down-to-earth people among us who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about vertical challenges, but use that thread for general questions.

>Latest manlet cutoff: 5'11 = 180cm

>I am x tall at y age can I grow taller?
Vertical growth for males stop at 19-21 for most of the population, females are fucked by high school.

>Calculate your maximal height potential
calculator.net/height-calculator.html

DO
>wear insoles, as tall as you can get them
>get the shoes with the highest soles possible, consider only ever wearing boots
>consider orthopaedic surgery for limb lengthening
>discuss HGH supplementation with your paediatrician if your epiphyseal growth plates haven't fused yet
>start lifting weights! manlets have the advantage that they can build muscle at exponential rate compared to lanklets, especially as complete beginners!
>consider sports that stretch your spine if your growth plates haven't fused yet (bball, swimming etc.)
>post your height/weight/picture of height progress on wall/stadiometer when asking for advice
>stay in the designated pit until assistance arrives

DON'T
>do sterons until you reach your maximal height, testosterone causes premature mineralization of epiphyseal growth plates
>neglect your dairy products
>have kids with a womanlet
>get your truck lifted, the contrast is baaad
>get tossed
>start learning

Attached: 1499977902203.jpg (960x640, 164K)

>tfw I used to be a manlet before I hit puperty so I know the pain
>Always back up my smaller friends when they get confronted about their height

Attached: 1564345937317.png (730x944, 880K)

> tfw Turkish and 6”2 feels good but not as good as fucking Russian and Romanian whores on vacation in Antalya

>roach
here we go again...

Attached: 80b.jpg (502x909, 90K)

say sorry to armenia you piece of shit

not a roach but desu they had it coming, they're basically persian kikes who happen to be christian

Sorry for not genociding all Armenians

pic related when?

Attached: 1468625075031.jpg (1000x500, 53K)

Aren't you lot just muzzie armenians though?

>m-muh dick!
cope harder roach

Attached: 1567757531264.jpg (700x516, 28K)

Turks shouldn't even talk about muh dicking anything desu.

Attached: 86efs1flgvc31.jpg (1116x565, 147K)

Virigin incel cope

>be 6'1-6'2
>still feel short
what do frens? Can I get away with insoles? Is it easy to keep slampiggies etc from finding out ever?

trips of the beast. begon from this board brown satan.

Pretty much, whenever Muslims invaded civilizations/countries, they were good at brainwashing peoples' offspring into developing a muslim identity that would also lead them claiming a different ethnic background for the sake of being "unique." Same applies to culture, a lot of Muslims "Turks" do not realize they are heavily influenced by Greek Orthodox Christian culture, they literally based most of their mosques off of their churches and even adopted many into their "own culture."

This is why Palestinians are also identical to kike in Israel, although during the Muslim conquest of Levant, the people there got Islamized/Arabized. This is what also lead to Christianity losing influence in both Judea and Palestinia since both were Christian majority at the time.

Palestinians now claim they are different from kikes, but there is no difference between them.

you mean rape? no one would willfully sleep with a muslim let alone touch it

pic related

These things have been shitting up too many threads lately, they're so easily butthurt it becomes cringy.

I wouldn't say influenced, they are straight up poor byzantines/armenians who couldn't/didn't want to pay the jizya

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 13K)

is being 176 cm really that bad? I dont really feel small when I walk outside. Theres a few people taller than me by less than 2 inches and even fewer that are 6 feet. I don't feel bad about my height at all. But i guess some arbitrary number will make others feel better.

Attached: George Hackenschmidt 004.jpg (600x320, 61K)

I meant influenced in regards to Turkish culture copying Byzantine culture. I know different civilizations borrowed and mixed from different influences, but many Muslims love to claim their church-turned-mosques were always theirs or were built by Muslims and we are just brainwashed by westerners blah blah blah.

In Instanbul they built the Blue Mosque which is literally a copy of Hagia Sophia, after Muslims defaced it and Islamized it.

depends on where you're from. In Norway there's 15 year old girls who are 6' tall.

I mean I guess it's fine if you live in asia

But I'm PLS HALP

Attached: 1491229733611.jpg (389x378, 17K)

live in toronto.

Byzantium is gone just be thankful us turks actually keep the monuments intact and don’t erase that inferior civilization completely cuck

>toronto
>asia
same thing user

>us turks
Okay subhuman. Yeah I'm also surprised you ragheads didn't obliterate all the history, although to be fair many of you are European-wannabes and would have an identity crisis if you destroyed all the Christian influences. Since Turkish culture literally relies on claiming the achievements of others as your own

>inferior civilization completely cuck
Kek is that why you roaches claim that civilization's architecture, culture, and so on as a part of your roac-turkish identity. It wasn't inferior if you have to copy and steal from it

lmao you're just degenerated poor peasants of the byzantines/armenians who couldn't pay jizya
Walking through Constantinople is like that chapter in Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness, where he is literally observing the degenration of that society and their creations over generations

Attached: 1491165448598.jpg (882x405, 101K)

WHAT, in the hell, is this?!
Manlet cutoff is 5'6". You lanky bastards at average height or close to it will never be dwarf mode.
And don't let me catch any of you dwarfbros wearing heels and lifts or getting surgery.
OP, stay the fuck out of my pit.

>stay the fuck out of my pit.
hey napoleon, I just step over it or throw a leg over the edge to get out, it's fine

Daily reminder you can be 6 foot and over, but if you don't atleast fit 9 head lengths into your total length you're just a manlet.

Attached: 723ec743704040b2a525b6c7ab3c1fcb.jpg (880x860, 145K)

Just don't let the ceiling fan hit you on the way out.

Fuck you on user? Kids in gradeshcool are taller than me here and I'm 5'7"

Ay litta guy, you forgot yo drawin

Attached: 1529707632375.jpg (602x578, 85K)

>wear insoles, as tall as you can get them
DON'T DO THIS BROLETS pic related

Attached: YLRE1DO1vFSaAwfEaTdn78NGIe_zy9Lfwa2qmCKljtk.png (1034x969, 253K)

Cope turkroach, your a mongol subhuman race with Greek, Arab, Persian and central Asian blood. At least persians somehow turned Shia Islam into a more Persian form, no difference between arabs and Turkish pigs

Thanks. I was wondering where I left that. You're welcome in the pit. Just don't look down on anyone.

This belongs to Jow Forums
Height isn't something that you can change through lifting. Manlet cope is a thread for Jow Forums
Cope that doesn't involve lifting progressively heavier weight belongs on Jow Forums