Been on the carnivore diet for about 10 days now and I experience pic related every other day

Been on the carnivore diet for about 10 days now and I experience pic related every other day.
Anyone got some advice?

Attached: 20190910_153132.jpg (2880x2160, 1.49M)

Eat vegetables

Stop eating like a retard?

quit drinking rendered fat.

you're 100% lying. nice shill thread.
t. carnivore

drink water

fake and gay
I've been carnivore for a while, my shites were clean and dense af

What are you exactly eating? I do carnivore as well and don't shit like that unless I eat cheese or too much butter

I'm "supplementing" my diet with 100g of additional butter a day to get some cheap calories in on my bulk. This might be the cause

I did drink 3l yesterday and this was my morning shit

Just beef, eggs, cheeses and Butter. I just find it wird that I get diarrhea every second day, the Ratio of tue aforementioned foods doesnt even matter

>I'm "supplementing" my diet with 100g of additional butter a day
See

yeah, wash your hands if the subhumans making and serving your fast food in that restaurant in your mutt state don't

Stop eating butter and see how you feel. I have horrible gas along with diahhrea when I eat butter. Add steak in there too

I'll try to decrease my butter consumption somewhat. It's just that beef is incredibly expsive in my area and butter is such a cheap source of calories. The cheapest shitty steak I could find is 20eurobucks/kg so I mostly go for the cheaper cuts like shank or Prime rib (10euros/kg at my butcher nur quality meat)

Damn that sucks. I know Costco sells a whole rib eye which is a bit expensive upfront but when you cut it, you can get maybe 12 to 15 steaks out of it which equals to about 10 bucks per steak. Maybe you have a similar thing there.

Also try short ribs, brisket, slow cooking lengua. Make sure you're getting enough salt and water too

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try to find a similar deal or will at least try the cuts you mentioned

Flush, use the toilet brush! Flush again!

>carnitards think their shit doesnt stink even though it rockets from their ass and contains blood
Delusional

unlike you i actually know the diet and it reversed all my """"""IBS"""""" (it actually turned out plants are simply toxic). symptom free now, but i guess that must be part of my "delusion".
3-4 shits a week, mostly miracle wipes, no gut pain, no gas, stomach super flat (bloating/inflammation down).
stay mad and eat your veggies, bro

Just had another diarrhea, this it was very black

let me guess, we didn't land on the moon either did we?
fucking LMAO at this carnicope

Oh, another IBSfag. Crohn's too, or something else? Going carnivore solved mine after a couple of days, never going back.

ANY change in diet will upset your digestive system for a couple days or weeks. This is not indicative of the diet but of your body adapting to the diet. Just stick with it for a couple weeks see if it clears up (it should), and if it doesn't then stop.

IBS and IBD are two very different things.

you're probably just lactose intolerant bro

Really? Maybe it's a language thing then. In Portuguese Crohn's is a "Síndrome Inflamatória do Intestino", which literally translates into Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome.
Anyway, my bad.

Ah well here IBS is Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis are Inflammatory Bowel Disease. IBS is basically an umbrella term for "there's something functionally wrong with your digestion but nothing measurable" whereas IBD is is a serious condition where parts of the digestive tract get inflamed and damaged and often ends with people having large amounts of their bowels removed, regularly shitting blood and just generally feeling like death.

>carnivore diet
You're just as retarded as a vegan.

Humans are omnivores, you have to eat meat AND plants.

are you german?

Thanks for the explanation, user. I heard about that one too, even got (wrongly) diagnosed with it before getting to Crohn's.

Sure thing, chummer. Don't forget to tell that to the Inuit and Masai.

less added fat more protein. had the same issue

Unless you have Inuit/Masai heritage your body is not adapted to their extreme diets.

That's what they said to Vilhjalmur Stefansson too.

And they were right. You can survive off any diet that includes meat/fat. That doesn't mean it's optimal for you.

I think it would be optimal for you to eat my ass

Attached: 1529634409758.png (375x360, 80K)

[citation needed]

Attached: trumpwrong.jpg (832x815, 92K)

Supplement nuts into your diet. They have about the same micros as meat anyway but they have fiber so you won't shit your brains out.

Also stop eating so much dairy if your skin isn't white.

humans are physiologically adapted to omnivory.
carnivory is just ad bad as veganism or fruitarianism, It's nearly impossible to get all micro or macronutrients for a diet like that to function long term. At least consume well cooked tubers or greens, and some fruit alongside animal products.

> It's nearly impossible to get all micro or macronutrients for a diet like that to function long term.
That's not true as long as you include organ meats. People eat steak for every meal are retarded though.