Jaw thread

Is my jaw square enough?

Attached: 20190910_115959.jpg (1434x767, 615K)

why do you care about the jaw ? it has only 1/3 of the importance (from the head standpoint)

I don't know, is it?

How is mine? Would you say I'm Chad lite? Been chewing 2 sticks of gum, 3 hours a day, both sides, drink cool water to harden it during that time. I try to vary my chewing, going slow then hard, big stretches, little chews, all kinds of chewing variations. Been thinking of maybe putting resistance band on bottom teeth to my feet, so I would get maximum resitance in chewing, Is this a good idea?

Attached: moi.jpg (720x960, 46K)

poor thing even if it lost weight with this eyes it will be incel forever

What the fuck, man?

Lose weight, your jaw will never be strong until you lose weight.

Cut the hair, shave your neckbeard, get contacts, lose 20lb and you might have a chance.

Mirin jaw, I need the fuzz because I'm so pale my chin blends in with my neck from this angle. Snowblindness.

Attached: IMG_20190910_161808__01.jpg (1691x1152, 407K)

Hey bitches

Attached: image.jpg (792x524, 231K)

imagine being this much of a faggot lol

sup Chad

Post chin

oh it doesn't know.....

Attached: imao.jpg (1128x191, 26K)

What's with the stupid piercing? So you can see where you're walking whilst whistling? Cross-eyed retard

mark on left censored

Attached: fv.jpg (352x345, 34K)

>that piercing
thtas gonna be a solid yikes from me lil buddy

I'll give you a 8/10, I myself need some chick fillings, so I'm still a 4/10

Attached: 1548101192670.png (501x327, 163K)

Potion seller?

How am I doing anons

Attached: 18CD4D0D-0419-4E04-98DA-8BAA028CECCA.jpg (1242x780, 800K)

>hunter eyes
100% Chad once you lose weight

also make sure you do jaw exercises , makes your high cheekbones definition look better. Fuck lifting weights, the first and foremost exercise should be jaw exercises.

Your lips are hilariously small

I know, white man's burden. lip fillers are also in the plan.

shaaaaaave nigga

nice
lose weight
get rid of the piercing faggot
chad
gigachad
its alright
eh

how am i, anons?

Attached: plsnobully.jpg (561x291, 40K)

That’s Ryan Gosling
And it’s a weak jawline

forgot to mention lips are fucked because i'm in the military and we're up in mountains all day making big COOMS in the snow

y u gotta ruin my fun nigga

Attached: nobully.jpg (2400x2400, 791K)

Rate my jaw bros

Attached: 62EB76E2-B9FE-41E9-A509-9DF1DDA46142.jpg (704x570, 216K)

Damn I’m good
I wasn’t even 100% sure

how did u know?

Hmm
Terrible
Ok
Proper Slav
Not bad
Nice
Bit too slav
Nice
Happy user is happy

wtf does this mean?

The corners of his mouth are very distinct

L O N D O N

Looks decent. Kind of weird how your lips fade into your skin.

Attached: 20190910_165851.jpg (480x468, 152K)

Nice gamer chair faggot, £399 was it?

Thanks it's pretty comfy.
It was £50 from a furniture store if you want one.

POOOOOOO

>It was £50 from a furniture store if you want one.
Drop the name pls

The Range. It's a good store if you're looking for cheap furniture.

it's so easy to tell

Attached: images.jpg (346x145, 9K)

It's funny how fags who fixate on race always turn out looking like It's like it's the one thing you feel you can tout superiority in for possessing because you fail at everything else

Rate my jaw

Attached: 15681325134502923264910795736584.jpg (2592x1944, 1.88M)

Projection

How is it projection? I don't feel the need to make myself feel superior to other races like faggots here have to to fuel their small egos

That user said nothing of the likes, you're just lumping two posters together
We get it, you hate white people that's ok

Lose 50-80 pounds fatass

I always wonder if these posts are just anons posting someone they hate so other anons will bash them

Attached: Snapchat-1322000592.jpg (1440x2560, 568K)

how do i quit being a jawlet

Attached: 1560801990544.jpg (1592x1174, 420K)

By saying projection he implies that I project my need to boost my ego by thinking my race is superior to other races onto others, yet it's been demonstrated nowhere that I even see my race as being superior, unlike faggots here.
If you're implying that I have failures and so engage in activities to fuel my own ego, I'd argue that everybody in life fails at things and boosts their egos through various ways, like lifting for example. I just don't feel the need to specifically use my race to do so like that user does which is the real problem here. It's pathetic really.

Be less fat first

cope post, stop being insecure, no one cares

I want to but I'm bulking because no muscle and I probably won't cut until next summer

>it's been demonstrated nowhere that I even see my race as being superior
Are you talking about because he did nothing of the sort either

B A I T
A
I
T

Attached: baitActivated.webm (720x1280, 900K)

What’s with all the fighting you guys are taking this a little bit too seriously aren’t you?

I'm not being insecure. I posted my jaw like everybody else in this thread and yet I'm the only one who's demeaned because of my race. Everybody else is judged by their jaw as it should be in the thread, yet when I post I automatically get demeaned because of my race. How is it being insecure defending myself against that unfair treatment?
You don't understand my posts, do you? I wasn't saying that that person feels the need to use race to feel superior, I just using him as an example of what someone who does usually looks like.

>I just using him as an example of what someone who does usually looks like.
You have no basis for this retard

>unfair treatment
it's an offhand comment on Jow Forums, it literally doesn't matter. why would you even give them a response? why do you think they even made that comment? ignore it and move on, you have a nice jaw mate t. who is the same race as you (kurd)

please, PLEASE be my boyfriend, PLEASE

I'm put down for my race so I was putting him down in return

Nobody else gets offhand comments like that. Just me because I'm indian. It's incredibly unfair.
Thank you for the compliment.

Wah wah wah high caste Indian complains about mean comments
Go be Aryan elsewhere Brahmin

You remind me of Stephen King

Man up user I’m one of the Slavs in here, you gotta take it for what it is, or maybe have your own facelms podcast soon

Waht are you 7 year old?

Attached: 1561637104600.jpg (465x622, 40K)

>Nobody else gets offhand comments like that. Just me because I'm indian. It's incredibly unfair.
and yet your first impulse was to call him a "fag", which means you and him are no different when you really get down to it. you're both hateful little shits who like to feel superior to others when they haven't actually earned the right to feel superior to anyone. the difference is that he embraces that attitude openly, whereas you hide behind virtue signalling and pretending to care about "unfair treatment".

neither of you are worthy of respect, but at least he doesn't pretend to be, which is more than I can say about you.

Slavs are usually seen a positive light here. See . "Proper slav". As in he's the pinnacle of being slav which is good. Indians are automatically subject to ridicule regardless of any other attribute, as seen in the response to my pic. Not one minute after posting I get hit with the same response as usual.

Russian/10

I responded to him with that because he called me POO first and of course being insulted is going to make anybody retaliate in anger and offensive comments. It's only fair I retaliate when insulted with another insult. Plus fag is hardly bad. It's usually used as a term of endearment on this site.

Ey davai

>That weak neck
HAHAAA

Looks like you all fell for the b8

Attached: 4chad.png (903x943, 811K)

Awww is the POOPOO mad?

Attached: 1553238034266.png (1350x900, 139K)

No I just wish I could post like everybody else without all this negative race shit being thrown at me.
I'm out. There's no helping you people.

>shit being thrown at me

Attached: 1565706335256.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Wow you really got me.
That wasn't boring and predictable even as I wrote it at all.

You of all people should know when to recognize when people are just shitposting user

Myself, two years back.

Attached: 20190910_184417.jpg (250x354, 45K)

The lens distortion makes my nose a bit bigger than it actually is.

Attached: muhjaw.png (361x301, 150K)

>that feel when good front with above average characteristics, but shit profile with big nose and recessed chin

Attached: 1524009376045.jpg (900x600, 242K)

hi epstein

Lose weight

Decent

Chins meh, great jaw

Jesus Christ

Aight, terrible eyes tho

Israeli?

Pedo tier ,too long

post it user, what do you got to lose, even the currycell posted it

Fuck my shit up anons

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-21-33-50-222_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 726K)

Rate me anons

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-21-33-40-374_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 1.8M)

decent but shave that disaster off

Sean O'Pry?

Ryan Gosling?

Let a nigga dream he'll have a beard

Fucking want one

Its that faggot from the Instagram page

Are you a girl?

of course not

not me :^)

Attached: importantPoster.jpg (640x426, 15K)

underrated post

Sure thing champ

Jow Forums is for people 18+ only