Tfw just ate 2945 calories in one meal

>tfw just ate 2945 calories in one meal

And it wasn't even hard. Wtf is your excuse you skelly fag?

Attached: self-adhesive-wall-murals-fat-boy-with-burger-and-hot-dog.jpg.jpg (700x580, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not being a fat piece of fucking shit. You dumb faggot. Fucking disgrace
/thread

Attached: 1568046472250.jpg (456x502, 159K)

lold

I get acne when I eat dairy, junk and processed food

Attached: 1540932755245.jpg (867x881, 262K)

Keep crying dyel faggot

>Dyel vs fatass

>weight has stagnated for three weeks even though I've been doing alternate day fasting with two meals (before and after exercise) on eating days and unrestricted eating on Sundays (rest day)
It worked for a few weeks initially, but seems like I have to figure out something else. I feel like I NEED to eat everything I can physically fit in me on the days I'm "allowed" to eat.

And this is without any liquid calories and on a vegan diet with a minimal amount of processed stuff.

Trying to maintain weight loss is a real bitch.

Attached: weight.png (1366x768, 19K)

why would someone put that thing on their wall????

I'd rather be 30 lbs overweight than a dyel skeleton jelly.

2945 Cal of lean protein, whole grains and salad? Hm that’s what I thought you fatty fatass

I dunno man lol. Maybe if you have a fat child you can do that to mock them.
I hear you man. I do one meal a day and I easily go over my calories just doing that lol. I did the same thing when I did alternate day fasting. Maybe it's not meant for everyone.

Eating fast food and drinking soda? Great shit, pal.
Now, do the same with a homemade meal and no liquid calories.

Attached: 1561328862169.jpg (744x752, 72K)

I could easily do that too lol. And I have. But why would you be bitching about being unable to gain weight while eating bulky lower calorie food? Eh dum dum? Thanks for stopping by.

what did you eat
also you're probably larping and ate approximately 1200 calories and you're overestimating it

Attached: 20190910_122430.jpg (719x1226, 169K)

Lol

Attached: 20190910_122418.jpg (720x1229, 135K)

You know that sick feeling you get somewhere deep inside and you just want to escape reality?
some people are made out of that pure 100%

Post body

Your poor intestinal tract. I hope it was at least a decent mix of meat an plants to enable different absorption rates.

>1680 goal
>2945 for breakfast
>Not a single vegetable or complex carb

Are you a fucking lard golem or just American

Attached: wat.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

rather be op fatass hamburger amerilard than some fucking nerd,. shut the fuck up

I do this all the time. My intestines are on another level.
Sure

Attached: 20190910_123435.jpg (410x578, 93K)

So you're a fatfuck that failed his 1680 goal by just getting breakfast?

>H-haha salty skellies look at my m-meal!

You even suck at coping. Even this pitiful attempt is a better cope

>lard golem
I laughed really hard at that. But I eat about 3000ish calories a day and weigh 245 lbs and am 6' 2".

Damn why are you so upset

Dyel skeleton detected.

Same

Based and red pilled

>he plots exercise
Good luck ever making it, you literally don't have a clue how much you burn weather it's hiit or strength training.

That's wrong actually. It can be approximated depending on the activity. They measure the gas exchange in your body or something in a lab and then you scale that up or down to heavier or lighter people. There was a study that showed how many calories were burned on an elliptical.

Anyway, I use a fitness tracker and it seems pretty accurate. I lost over 50 pounds so far. I had to change some settings on it though because it initially overcounted my steps.

>It can be approximated depending on the activity
Yes, in a lab with professionals who monitor you.

Your fitness tracker is only giving you a very rough estimation. It could be telling you that you burn 70% more than what you actually did. Good job on losing 50lbs though.

It's a pedometer that counts your steps and detects certain exercises. And its elliptical estimation seems pretty close to what Harvard Medical School says

health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities

>/thread-ing yourself

Attached: 1566005256117.jpg (1024x962, 102K)

Lies I was obese and only realized what a nightmare it was once I lost the weight

>unrestricted eating
make that a refeeding day instead. You're squandering that entire week's hard work on that one day.

fucking how

I appreciate the effort, but it's a bit more complex than that.

After a day of fasting I would feel so deprived that for breakfast I'd eat a huge portion of oatmeal (3dl of dry oats, couple tablespoons of mixed seeds, at least 2dl of frozen berries), multiple apples and bananas and usually 5-10 slices of rye bread or rarely other wholegrain breads with hummus/peanut butter/whatever I had at hand.

For my post workout meal I would eat huge portions (multiple full plates) of whatever I decided to cook (beans and legumes, whole grains, vegetables) that day, because at this point I was already dreading the upcoming day of fasting and felt like I would be missing out if I did not eat as much as physically possible.

On my fasting days I would be miserable and hungry and on my eating days I would overeat to the point of pain. On fasting days any activity or exercise felt like a chore as well so I was basically sedentary on those days. I'd actually argument that only the Sundays were somewhat reasonable (apart from evenings, when I started to dread the upcoming day of fasting) as I wasn't too hungry due to already overeating the day before.

TL;DR: ADF started to feel like an eating disorder. Returning to intuitive eating for at least a week to give myself a break. That's what I was doing for a few weeks before ADF, but even with a vegan/whole foods plant based diet I managed to put on weight when trying to eat intuitively. Of course just counting calories and eating at a deficit works (that's what I did in the beginning), but counting calories is not something I want to do for the rest of my life.

Nutrition is more important than calories you fat fuck, kys

Eating any number of calories in trash is easy.

>tfw get no acne from dairy and processed food
>tfw I do get fat from processed food, but not dairy
>tfw I love pasta so much but apparently I have gluten intolerance or something that makes non-soured wheat painful to eat, and causes bloating, inflammation, bad skin, low energy etc
What is this gene where I can eat all euro foods but not staple wheat? Does it have something to do with being hapa?

Fasting to cure this

But I do. Doesnt work

I'm never hungry. No matter how much I exercise, no matter how hard I work, I never have an appetite.
It feels like some Greek underworld curse.

Attached: 1546930065533.jpg (717x959, 41K)

A lot of fat. Fat is highest in calories.

>207 grams of protein
And by the time I have my spinach later tonight I'm going to have hit all my micronutrient goals. So you kys first fag lol

Real talk I'd rather have your no appetite than my giant one. I was 320 lbs at one point and my appetite has stayed the same despite losing over 50 lbs

>Almost never feel hungry
>Do a lot of cardio in one day, finally feel hungry
>Cool, gonna go home and eat a bunch
>Get home, no hunger only nausea
Epic......

Attached: 39e991bb-fa41-4c41-8948-ef381c5950c3.png (329x169, 15K)

>but counting calories is not something I want to do for the rest of my life.

You shouldn't have to unless your maintaining a low bf% provided that actually just learn to estimate, when i'm not cutting I just estimate, ti works pretty well because i've tracked for so long that i've memorized how caloricly dense something is.

I haven't eaten a whole meal in two weeks because I don't need to even if I want to

Attached: 1563414107657.jpg (160x170, 16K)