Alcohol jew

Is this truly unironically the hardest final end game jew to beat? My dad drinks, all my friends drink, i been drinking since 13 years old. Its fucking impossible to quit.

Attached: 41D2D9-KF1L._SY450_.jpg (450x450, 15K)

Everything can be ok in moderation OP
You can have a beer with the pals after a long day's work, just have some constraint.

If you want to quit bad enough you can, if not then just learn to drink smarter with your health in mind. Stop binge drinking, drink in moderation, liquor instead of beer if you're trying to get drunk, try getting into wine, etc etc. I know that personaly I'll never fully beat the drug jew because I don't want to, I just make sure I'm not a retard about it these days

Attached: humanity's friend.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

>tfw never drank alcohol

Attached: 1qX4Kw6X.jpg (400x335, 29K)

Drink Vodka, Whiskey or Scotch things with high alcohol to calorie content

Completely avoid Cider, Beer and any sweat alcohol drink

Quitting drinking was way easier then quitting cigarettes and weed for me.

I didn’t drink for like 6 months, went on vacation and had about 10 beers in 10 days.
I returned with a visible layer of stomach fat.
Don’t drink

Alcohol is alright sometimes. I don't understand how people get addicted to it.

truly the normiest of vices
however I do love when my bf is a little drunk and I go and kiss him and feel his alcohol breath mixed with cigs and sweat

Isnt it just to not drink on regular days, and only drink wine/hard liquor drinks when getting a drink with your friends/getting drunk?

The hardest end game jew to beat is the internet

On a friday night take phenibut and have like one white russians and youll be buzzed all night and not hungover

>imagine thinking alcohol is Jewish subversion
>and then being too big of a retarded goy pussy to stop drinking

this

Just don't make bad habbits. Only drink a bit on liquor on the weekends when hanging out with normcels. Drinking beers on weekdays after work is retarded

Attached: 1567772041348.jpg (225x225, 16K)

>moderation
Im mentally ill user. Black or white. Either i drink until coma or dont drink at all.

>Guinness
based vitamin b12 gainz

>tfw godlike tolerance
just increase your tolerance to the point where you have to drink enough to get a 24+ hour hangover from hell to get properly drunk, kind of discourages you from drinking as much

epic LDS mormon user

My man. I don't even understand how drinking one beer is enjoyable for some. It only makes you crave more.

I’m 28 and have been binge drinking since 20. How can I stop? I’ve gotten professional help but the longest I went without alcohol was like 5 months. Halp.

Attached: F6BBB883-BC49-4EB4-A180-8CD375C1668F.jpg (478x319, 40K)

weak

Alcohol has gone hand-in-hand with every step of civilization since we first started learning how to domesticate grain
Every single culture on earth has (or had, if they're now Muslim) distinct traditions around alcohol tying it to family and friendship
Learn some fucking self-control and enjoy alcohol in moderation like every single one of your ancestors has since they started developing language

Attached: sigilli_babilonese_bevitori_birra_034242.jpg (640x436, 52K)

this. I quit drinking and smoking for 3 weeks and some saw nice gains. but I had one beer and that turned into like 8 beers plus shots. I can't drink normally. but I also really love drinking with my buds.

Switch to sips. Alcohol really isn't that addictive, you just crave something tasty to drink.

Attached: 1567721795279.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Same

Also, tequila is ok too. Avoid shit like Cuervo though; it’s half vodka. I’ve been told to go for 100% agave.

Also, you’re partially right on ciders. The drier ones are better calorie-wise than the sweeter ones. But it can be tough to find a good dry cider.

I actually tried one the other day because of all the memes, it was actually decent. Would rather have coffee though.

Yes

Based, #metoo

to quit addiction, you need a basic level of willpower. something you quite obviously don't have, else you wouldn't have gotten addicted in the first place

Learn some discipline you weak maggot

The only thing worse than being a full blown addict is never experiencing something at all. Do you doubt your ability to try something and then not do it again afterwards? Do you have no willpower?

It's genes + weak willpower + peer pressure.

beer ruins your mental clarity the day after

There is nothing good about alcohol so there is no reason to drink it.
>dude just try meth once bro just try crack once bro it's for the experience bro haha just cuck out your gf one time to see what it's like, haven't you ever wanted to be fucked up the ass and suck dick bro, just try it!
Nah can't see any benefit to it so I'm not going to.

Attached: Coomer IRL.png (597x625, 654K)

Guinness is full of iron you pleb.

See If you don't understand the role alcohol plays you are probably autistic, and I don't even mean that in a joking way

Please, everyone, no one listen to this coping faggot. There is nothing more pure in the world than a person whose mind is untainted by drugs and alcohol. He will never be doing something that he enjoys doing and think “man this would be so much more enjoyable with a beer” or “this would be so much more enjoyable if I was high”. He can fish and enjoy it for what it is without the desire to drink. He can hang out with friends without the need to drink or smoke. He can have sex with women and remember every part of it and feel every sensation without it being clouded by some kind of inebriate.

This person will never have to struggle with the memories of how things used to be when he was a child and could just enjoy life for what it is. It really is a beautiful thing. As a recovering addict, I can tell you that there is nothing more depressing that trying to go back to your old hobbies and not enjoying them like you used to because you’re sober. I can’t cook a meal without wanting a beer, I can’t play video games without wanting to be on pills, I can’t workout without craving some kind of stimulant.

If you’re out there, Mormon/Muslim bros/straight edge guys, keep doing what you’re doing. You don’t need Inebriate yourself to enjoy life.

>I was an alcoholic faggot so everybody else is too
Most people are perfectly capable of enjoying things reasonably
This is like a struggling fatass going to /ck/ and crying about how nobody should ever eat anything cooked in butter because they used to weigh 400 pounds

If that’s what you took away from that then you’re a retard.

I know many non alcoholics who still don’t enjoy doing many things unless they are drinking or smoking.

I can’t bowl with my bros without them wanting to drink. I can’t go hunting or fishing without everyone wanting to drink during or after. I know people who can’t remember the last time they approached a female sober or had a weekend where they weren’t hungover at least once.

It’s a fucking crutch no matter how you slice it faggot. A crutch that most people didn’t want to lean on before they started drinking but now it’s something they incorporate into a large part of their lives.

bro its an acquired taste

Well congratulations on acquiring an expensive, gains goblin taste that does nothing to better your life.

your post implies that civilization itself was not a mistake.

>I hang out with a bunch of alcoholic faggots so everybody else is too

>dude uh ancient people did it so that makes it good lol
Seriously? They also did human sacrifice rituals, cut pieces of their cocks off, cut little boys' cocks and nuts off just for their singing voices, did foot and other body part bindings, sewed up women's genitals, and held slaves. How is this an argument?

Attached: 1567919166152.jpg (788x960, 62K)

based

>i am weak minded

Your dick gets less sensitive when you drink a moderate amount (not too much or whiskey dick) and then you can lay pipe way harder than a normal sober person. You can thrust for like 4 straight minutes without busting instead of having to pause and makeout with the girl to keep yourself from cooming

Fucking while on the juice is based

he has this little self control

thank God i ended my family's alcoholic tradition. I still like to smoke weed, but atleast weed is way cheaper, no empty calories, makes bulking a breeze (munchies) and helps recovery by reducing inflammation and helping me rest easy

Fag