Brothers who never get sick, how do you do it?

Brothers who never get sick, how do you do it?
I have what is probably my 9th cold of the year and because of it I have to skip jitz again.

Attached: varg2.jpg (981x676, 284K)

Do you smoke cigarettes or vape? Do you have any allergies?

I smoke daily but less than a pack, and only drink maybe 5-6 beers a day at the most

never gonna make it

>brothers

literally everyone has been watching that fucking Mojave movie Netflix has recommended and think they're that character.... KYS

Attached: 1566144162959.jpg (604x608, 84K)

-_---- b8 right

I've had allergies and I smoke cigarettes and I get a cold once every few years, if even.

When I was in puberty I stopped taking my spray, pills and whatnot and just was outside all the time with my friends and started going heavy or home. And voila somehow my allergies never appeared again and my immune system stopped fuckinf with me. This was about 10 years ago.

A lot of getting sick is mental. Trust me. And most of it is in your hands. Ofc I'm not talking about shit like HIV or cancer, but the usual sicknesses you'd get. Also good sleep and healthy nutrition (a lot of fruits, veggies, nuts and water/juices).

>immunelets detected

Public transportation + moving job probably exposed me to 110% of the world's pathogens

>eat right, not too much, mostly veggies
>cardio
>low stress job
>friends
>girlfriend
>live in a sunny & friendly countryside
>no drugs(or rarely)

Just curious have you had your tonsils removed?

Sleep been mentioned once lolol. Start getting 8 hours of quality sleep and you'll notice you never get sick. Do an experiment, sleep for 3 hours, and I bet if you are out an about in public, you will feel sick the next day. SLEEEEEEEEEP!

I sleep 8 hours a day and I religiously wash my hands before eating and once I get home.

I also take off my outdoor clothes asap when I get home and put on "home" clothes. I think this really helps. Haven't been sick in about 2 years now.

If you commit suicide you'll never get sick again

Given that we know:
>young children with pets have reduced incidence of asthma
>antibacterial soaps weaken immune system
>you could lock a child in a sterile bubble and it would have zero antibodies after some time with zero stimulus to immune system
I chose to make a habit of literally drinking from every single water fountain I passed without exception. My logic was that by exposing myself to a very diverse set of immunological stimuli I would develop a very robust immune system
Also we know that:
>proper handwashing technique dramatically reduces instances of infection
>learning to never touch your eyes, nose, mouth dramatically reduce instances of infection

This, also learn how to control your stress levels, rapid shifts in cortisol fuck your immune system, and sleep, get good restful sleep for 8 hours every night

>Literally touching all three as I'm reading this

You're a an absolute fucking retard for smoking but otherwise based.

How are you breathing

go to your local breakfast joint and ask for an omelette filled with all the shit at the bottom of the dishwashing sink

After I started drinking Kefir my constant allergies went away. When I stopped drinking it I got sick literally the next month and kept getting sick once every month or two until I started taking it again. I also cut out natural antibiotics and just let things run their course when I occasionally get an illness.

I also have all my organs. My mom got a much lower white blood cell count when the kike doctors took her gallbladder out the second she said she had a bit of discomfort in her abdomen.

That's just my experience. Now I just deal with crushing depression.

Attached: 1560526275602.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>A lot of getting sick is mental
Idiot

Dunno how I do it. I get sick once a year always around the same time for like 2 days max. Except last year when I ate poorly cooked chicken and threw up non stop for 2 days, so I was sick twice last year.
Depends on what you do with your life as well, if you work full time and take public transportation you will be more likely to get sick more often.

But he's unironically right

t. poor mental fortitude

What’s Varg doing now?

But picking your nose is good for immunity.

Quit drinking so much. Wash your hands regularly. Get a flu shot if you can. Keep your place clean. Don't touch your eyes, nose, mouth with your hands unless they're clean.

eat at least 500g of veggies everyday. Get at least 150 minutes of cardio a week. Sleep at night.

You should also try to suck a homeless mans crusty cock. Imagine the boost for your immune system. You'd be invincible!

Part of it is just genetics and developement during childhood. Children who grew up in very protected hygenic environments are sick more often and have more allergies because the immune system is strengthened by being attacked.

I chug 5000 UIs worth of vitamin D whenever I start feeling sick, and make sure to get good sleep.

be LESS hygeinic. wash your hands less. eat food that out of date. all this kinda thing. build an imune system

source: 1 cold in 4 years

Raw eggs and meat is how I never get sick.

i think you will have to deal with this for now. Your immune system is like a database for all illnesses. If your body hasn't encountered a certain pathogen, its going to have to go through the process of figuring out how to fight it. During this process you get sick.

I eat my boogers.

stop cooming 3 times a day

What stopped me from getting/feeling sick lately was not wiping down any bench I use. I dunno what the fuck they put in that spray but it compromises my immune system so much it's ridiculous.

Maybe it's because you are a germ.

redpill me on flu shots

it's a conspiracy, also parentheses

I am the plague that will cleanse this earth of the unworthy

Attached: pestilence.png (827x1025, 1.48M)

Hope you have a will made out already.

Attached: 1436325077079.jpg (600x450, 37K)

He hangs out on social media sites a lot. Tweets a bunch. Posts a lot on quora. Think he has a blog. I don't think he has any friends.

-Cold showers, every night. NOT if you feel you're getting sick, but otherwise ALWAYS
-Raw onions and garlic, especially when you're feeling like you might get sick. Yeah I know it's a meme but it works.
-Fresh tumeric and ginger, eat that shit every day.
-HONEY. Good quality shit.
-Get your guthealth in order AND get a massive vitamin C dosage by gorging yourself on SAUERKRAUT like the Fuhrer intended.

t. not been sick even once for three years

Realize that most diseases are psycho somatic.

I vape and i never get sick. Next retarded theory please

Genetics, hand washing, eating enough, exercising enough (lifting 6 times a week and walking at least 5 miles a day), getting enough sunlight, getting enough vitamins, showering at least daily, fucking, and not being stressed

oh right i forgot everyone on earth is actually 7 billion duplicates of you, you fucking dumb fuck.

Don't know if this is the reason but I don't take any kind of medicine unless I have to.

I don't do shit, I just have good genes

When I lived in our frat's disgusting house I barely ever got sick, and now that I work in a hospital on dirty old medical equipment I think I've gotten a cold once or twice in 3 years

Wash your hands. This is basic hygiene

Years ago when I was fat and ate like complete shit I was ALWAYS getting sick, even with allergies.

Now? Cannot even remember the last time I had a cold. Eating healthier and exercising is what worked for me.

probably b8, but you need to change your life bro
all that beer will make you sickly and stupid
you don't have to stop all vices, but take back control
limit drinking to, say, fridays and saturday in social setting
I know nicotine is hard as fuck to quit, so keep it for now

>mostly veggies
Dyel alert

Thats my favorite pic of all time. The Styx video recommendation makes it perfect. I wish Varg was allowed on jewtube again.

Sounds like someone has a poopy diaper. Settle down kid.

He has like 10 kids you think he'd have time for friends?

I guess that's why I never get a cold

Grew up on a farm drinking tank water. Ur fucked city boy.

It's a racket for ZOG

I don't wash my hands

and I bite my fingernails

I can't remember the last time I've been sick. More than 5 years for sure. 25 years old

Work outside and stop being a bitch nigga

I get sick when I go to the doctor. I go to doctor to look at getting turbinate reduction and septoplasty and miss work three days later because of a sinus infection. Thanks doc.