Well? Just eat it, one (1) cupcake isn’t going to hurt you. You don’t have an old mindset, do you..?

Well? Just eat it, one (1) cupcake isn’t going to hurt you. You don’t have an old mindset, do you..?

Attached: A7660922-6550-4C80-9477-7E8B698B03B1.jpg (1125x1015, 551K)

Bulk season has just begun so fuck cheating lmao.

Good luck by staying at 1 cupcake

You can eat it as long as it doesn’t cause you to binge or go over your TDEE if you’re losing weight. For fatties it will probably cause a binge or they will purposely underestimate their calories.

Reality: it s a piece of shit. It s not really food. No thanks.

Most people on this board still feel like they have a """diet""", which means they have the "old mindset".
These brainlets need to start embracing healthy foods and just eat what they like. If you're eating healthy for 2 days straight and eat a fucking cupcake then so be it, it's not gonna fucking matter in the long run. Incorporate things you like into your meal plan, stop fucking """dieting""" you brainlet retard niggers

Low-discipline low iq people ITT lmao

I prefer not to indulge in sugary shit such as this. it kinda calls for more once you've finished it.

If I wanna treat myself I'll eat some greasy fries or peanut butter toasts.
Fat at least makes you feel full while also tasting delicious

Since I am not a liberal woman, I do not automatically assume "old" = "bad." Did the old mindset work? Did it produce reliable results? If so, why should I change it?

Nobody does that. But most people retard the words below that and quickly see that the old mindset is shaped by low willpower, unhealthy amounts of sugar and empty calories. I sincerely hope you understand this issue now, son

The only proper mindset is "FUCK HEDONISM AND EVERYONE RETARDED ENOUGH TO EAT CUPCAKES"

Based truthposter.

Attached: 1566947193726.jpg (327x154, 8K)

The big problem with eating trash is that it leads to eating more trash, especially sugary treats. Eating a donut here and there maybe won't ruin your progress but over the course of a year it adds up and will make the difference between looking good and looking amazing.

Fixed that for you

Attached: 20190910_120515.png (1644x1012, 1.14M)

Based Catholic Quote poster

If you are doing actual athletic training and more than just powershitting or bench pressing. You actually need quick energy for cardio/HIIT via carb loading for glycogen/glucose recovery.

Attached: 916f3297b2d429eef311585477fd7944.png (618x400, 227K)

>12k calories
fucking christ, i can barely stomach 3k. that's impressive

All cakes and most pastries taste like spongey vanilla shit. Why anyone would eat that dry nastiness is beyond me.

thats cant be true, people like brian shaw eat less than this. i mean, i can do lunch and dinner but that breakfast would kill me in two days

When I was into competitive swimming (in the pool 6 hours a day) no matter what I ate it all went nowhere. Constant feeling of starvation.

The trick is to only make 1 cupcake.

I used to swim competitively during school. Can confirm

Would eat 6 double cheese burgers in competition with friend who was in football. He was huge, I was smol.
Didnt seem to matter what i ate or how much, diet couldnt keep up with metabolism.

Never looked it up, but i've been told that the tour de france cyclists have to go to about 10k/day during season, they supposedly even get an IV with pure glucose in it.

This was a joke. His actual diet was 8k-10k.

I'm not around cupcakes all that often so the planets would have to align just to facilitate me procuring one

why, do normal people just have them lying around? possibly brought into the house through avionic species?

I unironically do this sort of thing
Friday and Saturday I eat anything I’ve been craving
> Plan Calories ahead of time
> 2MAD or OMAD that day
I’ve had Pizza, Steak, Ice Cream, and am going to have a King Sized chocolate bar this Halloween
Still trying to decide between KitKat and Twix Peanut Butter
> t. Lost 105 pounds since January

This is unironically correct though. It's called intuitive eating, and it's actually a good thing if it's not being used by fatties to justify their other eating disorders. It basically says you indulge your cravings in reasonable, human quantities and stop treating it like a big deal because you can always get a cupcake when you want one.

eat whatever good tasting shit you want and fast when you get fat?

still fucking insane

muh clean eating. fuck off with this shit

>fatties
>human

Attached: 1555887878516.jpg (600x477, 349K)

I ate 4k-5k calories per day in college as a pretty high level track/XC runner and stayed below 10% bf all throughout.

old mindset is best mindset. If you are going to cheat, then you need to go all out, binge on it, feel like shit (both physically from eating all that unhealthy garbage and mentally for consuming so many empty calories) and starve yourself as punishment. also I'm not sure if the exact nutrition science or whatever, but I do think that food passes through when you have a massive increase in calories for one day than if you had regularly eaten 500 calories more each day. Diet is really a lifestyle change, it's not about forcing yourself to not eat the cupcake, but not wanting the cupcake in the first place.

virgin sweet tooth vs. chad cheese addict

if you didn't want it in the first place, why are you binging on it?

t. fat retard who gets fat after eating a cupcake

What was your workout routine while swimming competitively? I have a lot of free time and live near a couple pools.

I WILL FUCKING EAT 10 OF THESE SUCKERS BEFORE MY BRUTAL CARDIO SESSION

Well it doesn't even count as a meal, it's a snack

Remember to curb your vices bros

Attached: DWM-XbKV4AAYX9k.jpg (1200x856, 171K)

st. agustine can suck my ball

it's easier to not eat cheat meals at all, it removes the decision fatigue

Make it 6k and training 4h intensively every day and I'd buy it. 12k is completely out of proportion.

Post body fatty

Love Augustine but
>Wrath of Cringe

Every day:
-1hr of swimming and drills in morning
-Walk/run home from school (2 miles)
-Sprint/jog (HIIT) and bike for 2hrs around neighborhood
-Swim in backyard pool for 1-2hr
-dumbbell and calisthenics before bed

Weekends were generally rest days, or combo of swimming and sparring with friends.

Attached: 20190826_145742.jpg (3568x2424, 2.73M)