Feminists are not pret-

Feminists are not pret-

Attached: dr feminist.png (489x1084, 737K)

TERFs are great. Intersectional feminists are big homo.

That's no feminist, feminists hate trannies.

>boring blonde bitch
Give me emma watson over her any day

Hold me bros she's cute.
Wish I had her as my professor :(

Attached: dr fem 2.png (710x742, 648K)

It's like they're killing their own cause and they aren't even aware of it. Where have I heard that before?

Attached: 270.png (270x184, 84K)

>dr
nope

>when the doctor is more mentally ill than you

>If I repeat it in all caps surely people will believe it's legit!!

imagine being both pretty and smart and you waste it spouting this shit instead of doing something useful

can a trans woman get pregnant?
checkmate

Attached: smileee.jpg (479x470, 17K)

Yeah, but she is a feminist

First post best post. Came here to post this.

Attached: Feminism is for women.png (2000x800, 616K)

She's using memory science and artificial intelligence to revolutionise the reporting of workplace harassment and discrimination. Get in line incel.
(that is actually her field of study btw)

Attached: dr fem 4.png (353x621, 288K)

This. Why must they be so aggressive?

I cant stand political activists of any kind, except the alt-right
Artificial intelligence is an abomination

>blur twitter name but not the handle
KYS retarded nigger

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

SCREAM YOUR MESSAGE UNTIL EVERYONE ACCEPTS IT

The leaf TERF that browses here is cute. Cute!

lmao yes. I always think who really fucking cares about these things on a daily basis because it's so fucking exhausting but there are people who's entire social media identity is spouting some kind of stupid social political ideologies. Its like "one shot at life, spends on the internet to prove a point nobody cares about" and when they're on the deathbed, they'll definitely regret the time they spent on some political agenda. it's like they make these topics their whole identity and wherever they go they make sure that it be brought up there. just live life god damn it, these gender shit and identity shit won't help you attain anything. she seems smart and pretty but hate to see anyone just out of nowhere saying something so stupid.

So you're not a man? Unless virgins can father children, spaz

I don't understand the aggression that they seem to have. It's easy to be angry at someone who doesn't accept your message. it's easy to be aggressive. It's a reaction. But it seems right to just let all that go, and think "if someone doesn't accept my message, I shouldn't get angry. After all their thoughts and opinions are theirs, and they can keep them. I shouldn't be angry about it, because it's their opinion not mine, and I respect it nonetheless should they disagree with me." But blind aggression seems like the way to go to them.

I'm all for her message, really I am. Who am I to judge someone who wants to be something else? Or voice their opinion (as long as they aren't aggressive about it) I mean, it's their choice, not mine. Why should it make any difference to me?

can a barren woman get pregnant?
checkmate

are you stupid?

a trans woman is a man who looks like a woman who wants to be labeled as a woman
if you cant get pregnant then you are a fucking dude, i dont care what you try to say.(unless you are biologically a female who is sterile, bad luck for you)

they can if they are a surrogate to someone else(some other females egg that has been fertilized and implanted in her womb)

What about women with no uterus (like those treated for cervical cancer)?

As much as I love debating transphobes on the internet, I simply must point out that you have such a low sperm count that you could never father a son. You have nothing to identify your gender, by your own admission, making you much less than human.

Whole fuck you actually sound like that guy who thinks they are alpha because they white knight.

Someone pick up their redditfag on AHS.

jokes on you i dont want to pass on my genetics in a world thats becoming shit. spare them of the degeneracy and disappointment they would encounter

Attached: have a nice day.jpg (944x393, 27K)

So she literally does nothing of any value to any individual or any small part of society, nice.
Literally contributing to a mongolian basket weaving forum is worth more to society as a whole and to more individuals than this made up shite

are feminist ironic female haters now?

That's fantastic news

In the future, nobody will have to waste empathy on lost causes like incels, once AI recognizes the danger righful ostracism will happen until the incel adapts to society or leaves.

>this includes when they do athletics
Both men and women are people. If it's okay to have different categories for men and women, then it's okay to not allow transwomen in women's sports. The reason is that one has a biological advantage over the other.

If I were a Chad, why would I be on an incel jewhating forum selling my pooey diapers and feet pics
Jokes on you I stole your cum for planned parenthood and impregnated 12 Jewish ladies in order to sell your kids to the Ukrainian sex slave ring