Arnold has spoken. Squats and deadlifts are mandatory. Aesthetics fags and twinks BTFO

>youtu.be/jFk-L7Wcg0g?t=469

Arnold has spoken. Squats and deadlifts are mandatory. Aesthetics fags and twinks BTFO.

Attached: 9a4889649c5bc1603f766e672b959587.jpg (1920x1280, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsHLbZyA2Uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7:50 because the time code didn't work for some reason.

arnold roided to shit and intentionally misleads his friends and colleagues to get a competitive advantage, taking his advice is beyond retarded

>arnold roided to shit
He and the other bodybuilders of his time roider a lot less than modern bodybuilders.

>ntentionally misleads his friends and colleagues to get a competitive advantage
You're not his competition in anything, retard.

>asthetic fags
>twinks

If you caught them on the street and held a gun to their head and asked them if squats and deadlifts mattered and if they lied you’d pop them, with their life on the line, they would agree because it’s the truth.
If you ever want to know if someone really supports dumb ideas or memes just put them in that scenario
When your life is forfeit you always exude the truth even if you’ve been fronting your whole life. Full confession
This post is purely saytr

Attached: 1566658208129.jpg (900x880, 264K)

Arnold has spoken, it is now law.

Attached: 78CF23E4-BDA3-4529-88E7-2C7220752706.jpg (480x480, 89K)

he also claims you should be vegan
abused roids and now says no one should be on them
who the fuck listens to arnold anymore? he was way weaker at his boeybuilding peak, his body was obtained from gear and training like a mad retard, deadlifts and squats had little to do with it he was known for having underdeveloped legs for fuck's sake.

>abused roids
Like every bodybuilder. That's the name of the game.

>? he was way weaker at his boeybuilding peak, his body was obtained from gear and training like a mad retard, deadlifts and squats had little to do with it he was known for having underdeveloped legs for fuck's sake.
Arnold competed in powerlifting too, you dumb faggot. Saying a guy who deadlifts over 700 and squats over 500 has chicken legs is retarded.

Attached: arnold-deadlifting.jpg (571x504, 55K)

>he also claims you should be vegan
He literally eats an egg in the video.

he was weaker than pic related on his PEAK, that's the whole point of what I'm saying dumbnuts, it doesn't matter what exercise you do all that matters is roids and genetics
squats and deadlifts are absolutely NOT mandatory, arnold had under developed at his peak so who gives a fuck? He clearly did not train them all that much at all specially not when he was winning mr olympia.
>Saying a guy who deadlifts over 700 and squats over 500 has chicken legs is retarded.he got those numbers when he wasn't competing in bodybuilding retard, he was never that strong when he was a pure bodybuilder(when he looked his best)-
Meaning that squats and deadlifts did not give him his success it was every fucking else he was doing at the gym which was like 99% bro exercises like curls and lat pulldowns and bench presses and tricep extensions.

He also said his favorite food is steak lmao, it’s like y’all forget Arnold is a shitlord. He was on and off fucking with the guy the whole video.

and he also tells others to go vegan in many others, which is why no one should listen to him

watch the entire show... the guy is constantly fucking with the viewer... you can't take anything he says seriously. i love arnold but i would never and will never trust a word he says.

his actions speak louder, desu.

>lat pull downs bench press and arm isolation are bro exercises
>disrespecting the goat and acting like you’re more knowledgeable or even close to as strong
POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP OR BTFO YOU SKINNYFAT FAGGOT

what point did you even think you were making, fucking lol
>yeah he roided but not as much as some other guys
>yeah he mislead people all the time b-but you can trust him because you're not as roided as he is
so basically you understand everything I said was true but just want to say "nuh uh"

>bro exercises
nigga what

Arnold didn't know shit, he learned everything he knows from Vince Gironda

>bro exercises

Attached: 1558191136592.jpg (360x394, 135K)

Arnold has a shit squat and legs. I've never seen that cunt do a deadlift ever. Stop worshipping a cuck who didn't go to his own fathers funeral because he was a nazi. HH

so squats, deadlifts, and steroids?

got it

Are you serious? Arnold was competing in both powerlifting and weighlifting before starting BB

When he was young yes. Wasn't a good powerlifter. Only squatted 315 x 12 and never deadlifted as a bodybuilder

>one egg
>protein shake
Ok....

I did think it was incredible he used the shell of the egg as well...Big Lenny is the biggest proponent of egg shell membrane

He was fucking with them dude, he said “just a little bit of almond milk, juuuust a little bit you don’t need much.” Then poured a 1/3 of the fuckin thing in there lmao

>Arnold was WMAF

based

>Arnold has a shit squat and legs
I love this meme. Arnold squatted in 485 in comp when he was just 20.

>who didn't go to his own fathers funeral because he was a nazi.
He didn't go to his father's funeral because his father was an asshole who abused him.

Attached: 36108ca49a7e382eef83a81f54ca75a3.jpg (350x725, 64K)

It's not a video where he kills a thot that wasn't mirin. Old Arnold is cringe.

>he was weaker than pic related on his PEAK
No, he wasn't his all-time highest numbers were:
Squat – 545 lb (247 kg)
Bench press – 520 lb (240 kg)
Deadlift – 710 lb (320 kg)
And he achieved those in his bodybuilding days.

>rnold had under developed at his peak so who gives a fuck?
He didn't have ugly box quads like modern bodybuilders, but they weren't underdeveloped. Arnold was aesthetic and proportional, unlike the freaks today.

>lat pulldowns and bench press
>bro exercises
Kill yourself.

Attached: legs.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>He and the other bodybuilders of his time roider a lot less than modern bodybuilders.
Donald Trump has killed a lot less children with missiles than Obama. What's your point cunt

>thot that wasn't mirin Arnold
No such thing.

It was staged but still hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=wsHLbZyA2Uk

My point is he didn't roid to shit. He took normal amounts of gear. Either way, he's not wrong about squats and deadlifts being essential. Every coach in the world say the same thing. Ironically, only over-roided moder day bodybuilders skip the squat and the deadlift and do machines instead.

That's a cop show where Arnold plays the killer of the week.

>He took normal amounts of gear.
Normal amounts of gear is zero. I am jealous of his physique back then (of course) but he got that physique through short cuts.
>Either way, he's not wrong about squats and deadlifts being essential.
I agree with this anyways, yeah. I just don't think Arnold should be anyone's role model.

>Normal amounts of gear is zero. I am jealous of his physique back then (of course) but he got that physique through short cuts.
There is no short cut to a 7x Mr. Olympia, dude. You sound like a soccer mom who thinks steroids are just a faster way to get to the finish line. The truth is you could never be that big naturally. It's just not possible.

>I just don't think Arnold should be anyone's role model.
The guy came from nothing and became the world's greatest bodybuilder, the greatest action hero, a politician, and a successful businessman. He should be everyone's role model.

Jesus christ imagine being like this

If you weren't illiterate you'd figure it out, but I'll spell it out for you. You and I are not his competition. Arnold has no reason to lie to viewer.