Thank you Jow Forums. I love you guys so much

It's been a good run Jow Forums but I think it's time to say my goodbyes. I just can't compete, been lifting for 3 years and built a solid physique, but that doesn't help when you're ugly. People look at me like I'm some kind of monster. My family have always called me ugly and people just don't want to befriend me because of my face.

In the 2 years that I've been on Jow Forums, I'll admit it has been a good run. Some memes were had, some laughs were shared, but ultimately it only prolonged the inevitable.

Shout outs to zyzz though for real, I hope that where I'm going, maybe I'll see him.

But anyways, this post has gone on long enough.

See ya round, space cowboy

Attached: 1568050677478.jpg (677x674, 40K)

post body

Post body

Do a flip
But seriously tho don't do it, user

Arnold was ugly asf but you didn’t see him crying and offing himself over it

Attached: 232D8C20-ED78-4BC9-BB59-DDF9C602E13F.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>My family have always called me ugly and people just don't want to befriend me because of my face.
Ha! I'm a stupid incompetent coward who keeps being given chances because of his pretty face

nah dude. Arnie what ugly. he was short though

looks arn't everything OP. Just dont do it man, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1566409858512.png (1024x933, 1.12M)

>My family have always called me ugly and people just don't want to befriend me because of my face.
Here's a hint bro: It's not because of your face that people don't want to befriend you. Blame your shitty family for abusing you. Don't off yourself, I believe that we can make it, you and I both

Don’t do it mane

Attached: 88802385-C0AC-416C-BA16-97DD34D9FF74.jpg (271x186, 7K)

if you serious family, hope you go peacefully and end up in a better place. if attention posting please get some help it's never this serious. god bless either way keep on keeping on

Is this serious..? If so please don't OP. Even if your family call you ugly, they probably are taking out on you cause you're actually trying to improve yourself. Again OP. DON'T DO IT

Attached: 15104658.jpg (500x421, 22K)

Just try this thing:
move to another city, away from people that are obviously negative door you like your family. start anew. you'll see. you are going to make it.

I owe fit much, I’ve been on here since 2012 and it helped me get swole and achieve my goals.

So I owe you this much, small part of my wonderful board. Head my words:

The shattered emptiness of living is entirely standard.

Life comes and goes in plateaus.

Every day life goes by faster, and faster, while you perceive less and less novel stimuli. Slowly you lose true consciousness and slip into unconscious, reactionary repetition.

There is comfort in that. Let the void blanket you, admit that you didn’t lose the battle. Admit that you were never a player, that no-one beats entropy. The gia-est chad will wither and die. The most broken incel will end up in the ground alongside him.

It’s freeing. You don’t have to die in real life, die inside. To be reborn. Admit it, and you will find joy again. You will be at peace.

user p... phrease

Praying for you OP. Don't know if you're attentionfagging, but I hope knowing some of us anons are thinking of you will keep you from doing something to hurt yourself
(Also do a rad flip if you're gonna do it I guess)

Well, that's a shame user. I don't want you to leave us, but I can't tell you what to do or not do. Be comfortable in any way you can.

Don't do it man, you're going to make it. We're all going to make it.

Lift harder, make the soreness be a valid reason to hate yourself. Repeat this process until death comes for you.

D-Don't give up user, I love you brother (no homo though).

Please don't let your lack of facial aesthetics prevent you from living comfortable life.

Whoa calm yourself OP. Don't do anything stupid

Post your face, you have nothing to loose. Maybe you actually look good.

Attached: 1568059173511.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You know how satisfying it must be to be a woman and hear that guys are killing themselves because they can't get at them? If you gotta kill yourself, do it quietly. Do make their egotism worse.

What's your bf%?

Lol my dad always fucks with me saying im gay or a faggot and I just unironically say "no u".

Dont be so entitled, theyre probably just messing with you. Stop thinking so much and just dont give a shit. Lift and get money, you can atleast improve your looks like rhinoplasty or something. I got a nose job and my confidence went up to 1100%. Since that nose job i lost my v card and had 2 relationships, 1 long term.

Move out of america. Ugly ppl in europe are nothing special

Is OP still here? Did he go through with it? I haven't seen him post.

>Lol my dad always fucks with me saying im gay or a faggot and I just unironically say "no u".

Attached: 1561601728206.jpg (364x404, 30K)

You know user the funny thing is I somewhat feel the same, and that is despite people telling me in the past that I look good or even am handsome. I just dont buy it, always just feels like them just being nice to me or some shit. I know I am hideous and nothings gonna change that. Whenever I try to better myself in one area some bullshit always comes up. I have just learned to roll with the punches, when I finished my bachelor my grandpa died... when I finished my masters my other grandpa died. When I finally got a beard my hair was falling out. When I was close to my goal of benching 3pl8 I broke my wrist. After I did everything to recover and clawed my way back I overreached and got shoulder impingement so when benching the pain just wont go away even after a break and treatment. It honestly is just exhausting to talk about all this and it is just the tip of the iceberg.

Who knows, my dad is getting checked out this week and he might have cancer from smoking. Finally I thought I am too numb inside to care much and that from here on out nothing is gonna break me... we might soon find out because given my luck these past few years it is a foregone conclusion. I am just tired at this point...

Attached: czO2dYp.jpg (1080x1349, 162K)

Oh fug this Post is three Hours old
Pls be still alive op

Did someone legitimately just write their suicide note on Jow Forums???

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Thanks man! I have fun here too hahaha. Talk to you tomorrow!1

Surely he is still with us.

Is it going to get better lads?

Attached: 5ea6b096a9aa109a8297056e463a9bb37d09333f7084e9a08aa66d1d03282103.png (1280x1220, 658K)

I think OP believes he's one of pic related

Attached: 1568096336924.jpg (3191x10000, 2.3M)

I would be your friend op but I'm autistic af and would probably just annoy you like I annoy most people.

whatever you do OP, may you find peace

Most of these could be fixed by growing a beard or a normal haircut.

Attached: 1568151196844-min.jpg (3191x10000, 2.89M)

If true, which I don't believe for a moment, then post your face faggot. I guarantee you're not nearly as ugly as you think you are.

90% sure OP is dead. Gonna keep an eye out for any news broadcasts

I wouldn't say most but I would definitely say some

He is homophobic and racist, yesterday I asked him money for a haircut and he gave it and said something like "Here is for your fag trip to the haridresser" And I was like, "Fuck yeah, Im gonna get my nails, eyelashes and feet done" While looking at him dead in the eye, but then he just rolls his eyes and I kek away