Can't find the scoop in the protein bag

>can't find the scoop in the protein bag

Attached: file.png (633x758, 130K)

just eyeball it retard

>doesn't keep old scoops from old protein containers

my guess is babbys first protein powder, "hey guys I can relate now!"

the first time i didn't either, so i spent 2 hours googling and asking fit to figure out how much i should be taking by eyeballing it
next day i found it heh

like YOU have it hard....
I think some water got in my little tub of C4 mass, because the whole thing is this really hard gel. It's extremely difficult to get a scoop out. It's like taffy that is about to dry, but harder.

>tfw I once created a thread on Jow Forums asking for help when I couldn't find the scoop in my protein

>washed hands before digging through protein, so the powder sticks when i reach in

>dont thoroughly mix the protein powder in the water so when you drink some, the clumps break apart, you inhale some powder and spit up your shake
Not just once, user.

Attached: 1565395469475.gif (488x519, 400K)

>doesn't keep old scoops from old protein containers
this, I have old scoops on every thing, my outs jar, rice, etc.

now this I can relate

Squeeze the bag until you feel it then massage it to the top you fucking retard

is it true about proton powder that it turns to cement if you put water on it and not drink it fast enough?

a black person spit in it bruh they're doing that now bc they dont want whitey getting strong

Just use a regular spoon and your kitchen scale to figure out the portion in grams
You do have a kitchen scale, right?

Attached: IMG_20190310_153733.jpg (799x821, 71K)

Just eat the rest of the bag
Whatever it takes user

>Bags
>Not buying 5 pound tubs
I just save the old scoop as someone else said.

It's a 11lb bag

Get a fork and start looking for it

lmao. First they came for the Ice Cream but I did not care for I was not fat.

Based

>close the bag
>shake for a few seconds
>scooper is now magically on top

its not hard user

I don't use a scoop I just pour the stuff from the bag. Idk works for me

>he doesn't have 37 old scoops he didn't bother to throw away in his bag

Attached: 1567706319453.gif (316x228, 1.9M)

Who else punches a hole in the handle of the scoop and makes a necklace out of it to wear to the gym?

Attached: welcometodanang.jpg (708x442, 59K)

>forget to wash shaker cup over the weekend
>accidentally create a bio weapon that violates the Geneva conventions
At least I figured out that muktke rinses with boiling water gets the smell out.

Tub

>he doesn't use them to measure out laundry detergent

>tfw Sammy is an actually cute college twink now

Kek

>washing your hands
enjoy your compromised immune system, pussy losers

Attached: wufj3wlpc2r21.png (877x768, 730K)

>not messaging your tub
ngmi

Just use as much as you can hold in both hands.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Eat it all to reveal the scoop

proofs

I have a hard time choking down protein powder but that sounds motivational as fuck, might try it.

This guy has the highest IQ of all you. I use a butter knife because it moves side to side easier but same idea. If you have a scale then zero it out then weigh the protons. It's a pain in the ass but a solution if you lost the scoop for some reason

Legend says that if your scoop is buried in your protein powder, your gains will be shit until that batch of protein powder is used up.

Sorry OP.

It took me about 5 years of lifting to realize that I could keep protein powder scoops in my kitchen drawer like I do other utensils..

I label them how many grams it measures with a sharpie that way I can match it if I get the same proton tub

I have 1 old scoop i keep aside because when i buy a new tub it's usually in the middle of the powder
I kinda wish i kept all my scoops now so i could have like a dozen of them sitting around

Fucking hilarious