Are gymnasts natty natty?

Are gymnasts natty natty?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10 male gymnasts - Google Search.jpg (2490x1150, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P47V4SASwGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

up
youtu.be/P47V4SASwGc

Probably not but I think they're on some weird shit because of the drug testing

No one competing at the top of any sport is natty.

Yes, although most of them are REALLY short.
Gymnastics get harder the taller/larger you are due to physics and leverage, so the shorter guys have a massive advantage (due to a smaller ROM)

Also, gymnastics are drug tested pretty heavily, so most of them are likely natty.

F1 auto racing? Chess?

>sport

If it's not in the olympics it's not a real sport

>Auto racing (also known as car racing, motor racing,[1] or automobile racing) is a motorsport involving the racing of automobiles for competition.
ITS A SPORT

The gymnasts in the Olympics are the 0.000001% genetic elite, on top of training their asses off year round and having top class nutrition. Something to always keep in mind.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this retarded shitposting?

Not all sports involve muscles. Some of us train our brains.

No one fucking cares you faggot, we're obviously not talking about those "sports", are we?

Someone post it

Honestly, muscles can wait. Train the brain from child.

Attached: 181117-jeff-bezos.jpg (618x410, 61K)

My cousin was a gymnast and he has a 6pack when he was like 8. The ones in the Olympics are juicing fer sur though

No

>gymnastics are drug tested pretty heavily, so most of them are likely natty.

Nah, you just roid in the off-season with short esters or undetectable esters. Or you pull a full Russia and just roid all the time and have the KGB swap out your samples for clean ones

Not a board I expected to see this posted

This. However keep in mind that not natty doesn't automatically mean they're on tren and t there is a whole constellation of PED and methods to enhance recovery and promote anabolism.

i had a six pack when i was a baby

Skateboarding is going to be in the Olympics. That being said, doping to do a few skate tricks is absolutely retarded.