Best tricep exercises?

Been working on my biceps and upper body, just realized triceps existed. Very bad state there. What're your recommended weight/endurance/other exercises for building triceps up?

Attached: bicep_tricep.jpg (1024x567, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrutSwqK5fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TXCp7SZKkUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cable pushdown 4x15x15 wide grip/narrow overhand grip superset,. sets my shit on fire at the end of push day, good finisher. drop the weights and really push out some supersets

lying tricep extensions. go full rom behind your head. go for huge reps 10+

Sounds cool. How long did it take to noticeably improve triceps with this method?

best tricep exercises are squat

Dips.

Attached: 1561447144127.jpg (1600x1200, 536K)

3-4 months for noticable gains

Warm up by doing some body weight dips until you almost fail but not quite. Then do Heavy ass lying triceps Extensions, full rom behind your head then explode up hold and control the negative, use a weight that leads to failure at 6 reps and have a spotter help u get a couple forced reps. After that do cable push downs to failure at 12 reps and drop set it 3 times. That’s all you need

i find that benching is the best tricep builder but if you really want a good isolation do tricep extensions on a cable but do 1 arm at a time. i like to just hold onto the little bal and not use any kind of attatchment l & if there isn't one just use a single rope attatchment. do sets of 12-15 until you feel the burn.
should look something like this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Lying Triceps Extension, it includes a stretch of the long head of the tricep.
All of the gains

youtube.com/watch?v=FrutSwqK5fQ

Attached: skullcrusher.jpg (502x343, 22K)

DB kickbacks facing down on incline bench

Heard of it, very good exercise. Combines my familiarity with bicep exercise good

This
H
I
S

can this be done on the ground or will it limit range

Unfortunately not able to be done on ground user, if you're working out at home use the bed or a chair.
Maybe get a box and put a blanket/pillow over it

There is an alternative using a cable machine, what are your options?

it's what i do and yeah it will limit range, but it's safer and it's still hard as fuck as long as you got big enough weights
just make sure that your "resting" position is not at the top
something like pic related, keep that shit under stress all the time for like 12 reps shieeet you're gonna feel it

Attached: sdfgdfg.png (1095x515, 18K)

wait don't take your upper arms with you heh

Attached: dfgdfg.png (555x424, 6K)

I've got an oly barbell with a rack and a small standard ez barbell
haven't tried the oly since it wouldn't isolate tris as well(?)
cable sounds fun, which extension should I use, tricep rope?

dips

>small standard ez barbell
EZ barbell is recommend for the lying triceps extension
youtube.com/watch?v=TXCp7SZKkUI
Jeff describes here some alternatives

I do flat bench/incline bench, ohp, dips and seated db extensions. Am i missing anything else?

Cable kickbacks for that max contraction and medial head activation
Overhead extensions for max stretch
Lying tricep extension for overall activation (not necessary if you dip or at least bench press)

Standing dumbell kickbacks, dips, bench dips, standing dumbell tricep extensions, and dumbell floor press are what I like to do because I don't have access to any cable machines.

unironically narrow pushups and tricep extensions

Isn't that just skullcrushers? I do that with like 40kg and my arms look super small. Always surprises people. Are my arms not getting big because I do heavy sets? I do 3x10 superset with 3x10 z bar curls. How do you arms actually get bigger holy shit.

Maybe you’re activating your late too much and doing more of a pullover motion.

This

*lats

Weighted dips + french press + pushdowns

is this enough?

Doesn’t king Jeff disapprove of tricep extensions? This is very unsettling

close grip bench and OHP breh

This. make sure your upper arm is not vertical to the ground to keep weight on the triceps at all times.