Are you getting Jow Forums to fight nazis?

Are you getting Jow Forums to fight nazis?
archive.is/KGoz9

Attached: 1*-nFoSzSrmJQg6cEGwoiqMQ.jpg (1000x767, 274K)

Heh yeah something like that

>jumping jacks
my name isnt even jack

No im getting ready to keep niggers from stealing my shit

The other way around, actually.

Attached: photo-lightning1.jpg (422x700, 133K)

why would i fight myself

this

dude, wait
we are nazis

>alongside them
As long as Hapas are allowed in the ethno state.
>inb4 no
I'll still fight with you...

You're getting a nazi to fight Jow Forums?

GO AWAY NO ONE LIKES YOU
WE ONLY WANT TIGHT GREEN EYED HALF ASIAN PUCCI NOT WHITE GUYS WITH AZN COCKS

Sure, pal.

That’s what we’re all doing here.

Attached: 3AE53AAA-3A52-4A69-B575-360DBEFFE73D.jpg (662x1344, 707K)

The Nazis were a failure. Those retards are responsible for the mess we're in today. If Hitler didn't go full retard nationalism wouldn't be a dirty word in the 21st century.

Why are you trying to attract the Jow Forums freaks?

Heh exactly what I was think

>if nationalism hadn’t fought for its existence its enemies wouldn’t say such mean things about it.

Kill yourself you liberal-souled weakling.

Yes, I get Jow Forums to beat up nazis, and take their white women

I'm actually training to fight the tranies and rape the cute ones kinda this tbqh

On one hand the Nazis killed my family
On the other hand they are the symbol of white people standing together
What do?

I literally don't give a fuck about politics. But I definitely don't think we should have let all those Germans in here. the fucking mexicans are more useful than those fat fuck mutt fuck that watch anime or/and become traps.
I'm getting fit to improve my cognitive gains.

Kek

Of course! I love my people more than anything. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Jewish children!

>Those retards are responsible for the mess we're in today.
No, things were well and truly fucked before Hitler.

Attached: serbs.png (720x405, 509K)

Admit your family probably had the best intentions but information was so scarce back then so they didn't even know they were on the wrong side of the conflict.

Well my great grandfather was executed on his doorstep.
Idk what kind of information would have prevented this. The rest of them fled only with my grandpa and his mother surviving the war.
It's this kind of shit that makes me think anyone who identifies with nazi shit is there to just poison the well. We're here to defend our home from Invaders not LARP as a failed invading army ourselves.

Oh, so he was a victim of war. What country? Because there plenty of Germans, Italians and Japanese in the exact same circumstances who were equally merqed by Soviet, Chinese, British, American and French soldiers. War sucks, all of them do.

Hitler kept looking for peace but was forced into it when Poland started executing ethnic Germans during the Danzig Massacres.

This

Attached: 1560706104059.jpg (1281x1773, 851K)

Welcome aboard bro

bro the people that support nazis are uneducated. You need to forget this "white power" shit.
Look man I fucking hate the bleeding right because they fucking hate me, but I fuckign hate the gay ass left too because they do shit that undermines people like me. I'll never fucking know if I went to college because I worked hard or because im a minority...I worked so fuckign hard to get a great gpa and high SAT scores but I'll never fucking know and lots of people will see me and think "oh that nigger got in cuz of affirmative action". that is the pain the left has caused me and they want to make it worse.
they are the most condescending pieces of shit I once literally turned to Jow Forums to be a nazi because I fuckign hated the left.
but people like on Jow Forums are mentally ill is what I learned. Nothing I could do would make them like me, they'd prefer me to kill myself in honor of them, but they'd still spit on my dead body and call me a nigger.
It's not fucking fair being an intelligent minority. I don't like the identity that "my people" subscribe to because it's immoral and moronic.
I'm mixed, actually, so neither sides really want me.
you can't just hate people based off a simple assumption. you should judge them by their character.
stop being such a nigger.

no i will just ignore them as they are all just cringe incel larpers and their white """""""master""""""" race will be bred out of existence and become a sad pathetic minority in america in a few generations. colored people will hold overwhelming power in top political positions in america as the decrepit senile wh*te dogs die out and the remaining younger ones kill themselves, go into hiding, destroy their lineage by posting on Jow Forums and not having sex or they all become cockwhores for the bbc machine. hopefully forced sterilization of wh*te dogs comes before then

kara boga

There must be a lot Jewish blood mixed in there, because that was really schizophrenic

>but people like on Jow Forums are mentally ill is what I learned. Nothing I could do would make them like me, they'd prefer me to kill myself in honor of them, but they'd still spit on my dead body and call me a nigger.

Nah dude, in reality most people on Jow Forums would team up with a based black man to fight against white commies. The thing is that there are so little based black men around that it's easy to dismiss them as a whole.

>are you getting Jow Forums to fight a meme tier group that barely exists anymore

No

Whatever mass media says, Nazis are still barely common, it's just idiots who think that a few hundred nazis in a nation of 300+ million people is suddenly some massive problem.

cut your nails nigger what's wrong with you also post routine

Look I’m just here to fuck shit up. Nazi or not

Attached: B3DC9368-6934-45EA-A19F-778F53D94B1F.jpg (1413x1508, 1.85M)

Yeah, invading Poland was totally about nationalism's existence. Thanks for your input, retard. Now go back to your coloring book.

This

Attached: 1567310965783s.jpg (124x124, 2K)