Is it weird to shower at the gym?

Is it weird to shower at the gym?

Attached: mariagf56.webm (640x900, 2.41M)

not if you're gay

no, I work out in uni gym and go between lectures so I have to shower. It's bretty nice striking up shower conversation with regulars sometimes, just dont stare at their dicks u faggot

Is that piss? Did she put her feet in piss and poo?

Why is she putting her feet in sewer water

>sewer
Ask me how I know you're 3rd worlders

looks like its in stockholm or göteborg, probably cleaner than your drinking water

All runoff water has dog piss/shit and garbage juice in it. I don't care if you're in India or Stockholm.

She looks Dutch.

You let raw sewage stream openly in the streets? Wtf where are you from

theres water fountains you can drink out of in the middle of stockholm where the stockholm bloodbath took place, it looks like one of the buildings near a statue of an old king just a stone throw away

whatever you say buddy

It's Freiburg

Attached: 1567091000735.webm (640x850, 901K)

Does that water first run through the streets accumulating whatever happens to be lying in every road, sidewalk and ditch?

apparently i was wrong, the houses looked very identical to places ive passed through few thousands of times

It is an permanently running stream of freshwater. What the fuck should get in there? It is like not putting your feet in an mountain creek because it runs through dirt an a bear could have taken a dump in it.

In some countries you can lick the moisture off the dogshit without risk of disease. You won't understand this because in America you can't even drink the tap water

Nobody takes you seriously speaking with with a Muslim dick in your ass.

Attached: 1558434431836.jpg (351x351, 22K)

>I wish that water was my face
Oh, no it's fine to shower at the gym. That's what they're there for. Unless you're going home after your workout, then just do it at home.

>can
We CAN in America too. Nobody does. Why you do, I have no clue. Explain your reasoning.

>he actually thinks this

Attached: 1554272765752.png (645x773, 11K)

lol americans. Its called a Bächle, in the most cases its for the crops in some cases its drink water. In my city is one with fresh spring water.

Its fine to drink it, in Freiburg its even that clean that they found new fish in it.

Waht should i say?
iam European, we like fresh clean spring water everywehre.
Amerikans drink tap water in bottels, Europeans drink mineral water or healing water.
Do you americans know healing water? Its water with a proven medical use.

>found new fish in it
what le fuck

Attached: 1566929725467.jpg (538x569, 75K)

>the ancient Roman technology of public water features with potable water baffles the american

then why is that girl putting her qt feet in it?

It depends, only premium subscribers to my gym get showers. I remember getting caught by the shower inspector once, was so embarrassing I’ve not tried since

>people saying it's ok to drink water thots put their feet in

sorry its a lech

Attached: Freiburger-Baechle-Egel.jpg (1662x833, 619K)

Not all girls are thots

Most gyms have very filthy showers, even if they look clean. Dont walk barefoot, dont touch anything that you dont have to touch and you Will be ok.

If she breathes

nope not maria

Attached: 1567171508800.webm (800x669, 1.91M)

>Freiburg
Germany might as well be a 3rd world country now.

Here, in civilized countries (i.e., not yours), we teach our children how to do arithmetic in hexadecimal RPN like fucking normal people. Calculus in kindergarten is the norm here. Just fuck off with your stupid nigger bullshit custom and get on our level

Based easygerman connoisseur

>drinking feet water

It is in Germany, you retard, of course there is no piss and poo in there.

Have you ever been in Germany? The water that streams in there probably has to adhere to more and stricter regulations then your tap water. Likewise you tapwater might not be good enough to flush the toilet with on Germany.

imagine having to lick her feet for hydration, that would be totally shameful, haha

based easy german fan
Hallo! ich bin alle Untermensch gegen

you're an idiot

any time I read a post like this, I hear it in Morty's voice

Attached: 1568147619772.jpg (1662x833, 851K)

now i dont want to eat her feet.

cute :3

>no glorious post workout shower
have sex

>its fine to drink
bro, we swim in our freshwater springs but I wouldn't drink that until its been boiled. I hope you realize there are microscopic organisms that also like using clean water

>Its fine to drink it
Said in response to a video of a roastie washing her feet in it.
...on second thought I think I'd like a taste!

Yes. I showered at the gym one time. Total weirdo's checking out my junk. All old men trying to chat me up. I don't even have a large one- just 7 inches. I stopped showering after workout, and just shower after work.
Strangely, if I don't shower but wipe away the sweat, my gf gets kinda randy. Apparently sweat has them pheromones or whatever.

I used to but hate how the water was damaging my hair so i stopped. I just wipe down until i get home.

Attached: 1509092781899.jpg (691x483, 24K)

No. I'm honestly embarassed about my small dick. It's really really tiny especially after I've done heavy lifting, like it shrinks up into my body and it's like an inch long, maybe two at most. It fucks with my head and I can never shower in public... thing is when I get hard I'm 7 inches so I've got a pretty normal dick it's just small when flaccid, idk what's up with that.

Lmao same.

I always shower at the gym
Bring shower shoes and my own soap and hair products. Avoid touching walls and never walk barefoot
I sweat a lot in my workout and with a sauna session after, I feel like a pig. I don't want to put on my clean clothes after sweating so much and I don't want to drive home feeling gross.
It's just easier but that's my opinion.

its called being white, congrats

100% chance there is fecal matter from animals floating around in that water and she is an absolute degenerate for putting her feet in there, thats fucking disgusting and whats worse is shes so deluded she thinks it's ok

can always count on euros to be condescending and smug about shit no one cares about

country filled with shitskin muzzies - there's most definitely both shit and piss running through that sewer you utter moron

have sex

Both women in this webm have been fucked out at least 150 times

I like how euros dont think birds and mice would go in that water stream either.

one of the main reasons id never move abroad ever in my entire life, being without clean tap water is life critical to me

tfw waking up and just pour up a large cooking pot full of proats and chug it down with a liter of ice cold tap water straight from the tap, no plastic bottle junk.

I cant even imagine a life without it, fk america

dumb fucks user..

>....fuck.
see that? it's the fuck that i couldn't give about your cringy attempt to test "romanticism" on us you fucking low test faggit

I like the term "fucked out"

no maria is a very pure girl

Attached: 1568147231223.webm (640x900, 1.59M)

would rather the asian

>Amerikans drink tap water in bottels

Way to pigeonhole 300million+ people

freshwater doesnt mean magically disease repellent water, its running right next to a public street, anything could get in there

Dam, she cute. Will she ever date me if I'm not white?

blonde girls are practically obligated to date non whites

my gym only has 2 single bathrooms, and only 1 has a shower. I wouldn't dare.

Nice

hapa micropenis

She's German, the last guy she would date would be white.

holy fucking shit think how her feet would touch you pissnnggggggggg

autism speaks

I don't use gym lockers because I don't trust anyone not to nick my shit even if in a locker. Also I don't want to be seeing naked people or have strangers see me naked. Chances are you don't want me in your lockers either

t. actual tran, not the discord kind

>its even that clean that they found new fish in it.
Then besides having sweaty feet in this (I know some of you'd want to drink it because of this) it has fish shit in it.

shluuuuuuuurp

ive been to both france and italy. I didn't see anyone drinking water from the street nor did anyone recommend me drinking that water. They all pointed to a convenience store to where water is sold

idk, does it weird you out to shower in front of a bunch of old fags?

I don't mind the old men walking around comfortably naked at my uni gym but why do they always have to fucking hum/sing to themselves

>What the fuck should get in there?
I'd absolutely pee in this if I was drunk

do they all have autism?

haha gross. imagine if she drank some or someone made her do it, just made her roll around in that sewer haha.

No dude....smelling like a sweaty ass all day at work is much better

>Imagine being from modern Sweden and not only not being ashamed, being smug about it.

Rural Midwest here, I can do the same as you and it's nice ice cold artesian well water, my taxes are low, I can defend myself and my loved ones legally, and I have less probability of having to do so than you.

Get fucked, Scandicuck.

that's why people nowadays are weak as fuck.

yes, all those records of people dying of dysentery after drinking from freshwater rivers in the 1600s are propaganda from the government, its all a secret plot to hid our true super powered natural state

She's not drinking from it, her feet are in it. There's some amount of weird shit in the ocean, lakes, ponds, rivers, etc. but I'm not gonna stop swimming in those.

find new species of fish

is this from easy german!?

why is everyone so weird about showers?
i shower at the pool and gym barefoot all the time, and our gym only has one shower
never caught anything from it

Why are people so aftaid of dirty things. Must be all the sõy

This webm is from Münster tho

>Work in gym
>Clean the showers every hour
>Twice a day with the heavy clean product

i have a real bad case of hyperhidrosis so pretty much every time i go to the gym i have to shower. even a light warmup gets me sweating profusely. shit sucks.

good thing that gym i go probably has some of the cleanest shower stalls i've ever seen in a gym.

You have no idea how often I pissed in these.

>be Freiburg
>have hippies coming from all over the world
>have thousands of niggers
>have thousands of refugees
>have open sewer system
>have gang rapes
>have refugees murdering everybody
Textbook third world city.

This