What the fuck is wrong with normies

What the fuck is wrong with normies

I went to the grocery store and a girl smiled at me that I dont even know, instantly swapped the sidewalk
Then that fat manlet with leg problems blocked the entrance and it took forever for him to get in so I could pass him instead of just letting me go first
Grabbed my pizza and cig papes and went to cashier
Said almost inaudible hello
Fucking bitch just stared at me retarded for couple seconds and said hello
I said i already said hello to her and she just reaponds oh i didnt hear
YES JUST FUCKING LET EVERYONE WAIT BECAUSE YOU WANT HEAR ME TO SAY HELLO YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING SLUT

why are normal people so huge fags

Attached: Screenshot_20190504_204508.jpg (1080x889, 124K)

More like what the fuck is wrong with you.

Why didn't you just say "Hello" again instead of sperging like a retard?

>a couple of seconds
>let everyone wait
Yeah, you sperged out on this one, OP

I dont have to say hello to her
Its her fucking job to cash my food and get my money and nothing else
Not my problem that bitch has hearing problems
Not like she gives me pizza and cig papes for free and the only thing I have to do is smile very sweet and say hello in a sexy voice

>Said almost inaudible hello
>that bitch has hearing problems
You're contradicting yourself.

Besides, people expect at least some common courtesy - if someone dropped every packet of crisps in the shop on the floor, they're not doing anything illegal, but they're still being a dick. It's the same idea here - not saying "hello" or not acknowledging their existence is seen as being rude, and even if you disagree with that, that's how most normies see it, and they may well call you out on it.

All grocery stores are the worst and make me want to kms every time. Between running into someone you know and every single person getting in your way it's just terrible. Online grocery shopping needs to be a thing everywhere.

fuck me just say hi back and stop being a victim.
You represent probably 1% of society if you just behaved like the majority of society and kept your autism hidden everything would function better. Don't correct people with saying hello wtf just say hello again. Fuck it even say it angrily just say something other than correcting her.

Dont fucking care if im contradicting
I dont pay money for hearing a hello from normies i pay money for my fucking food

You two are probably ex redditniggers and new here so you dont know how incels work

I don't have that problem. This happens every time I have a woman cashier
>be ugly, pale, fat 5'7" neckbearded manlet
>go to check out
>woman cashier who has been happy and smiling at every customer she's served before me
>my turn
>she glances up at me and sees what an fat ugly faggot I am
>she doesn't smile
>she doesn't say hello
>her face is in a tense frown
>she silently but adamantly stares down at my purchase while she rings me up
>transaction completed
>she hands over my items
>if she says anything at all, it's a forced, unhappy and frank "Thank you"
>I take my items and go
>next person comes in line
>catch a few seconds of her happily greeting and smiling to the next customer as walk out
Every fucking time I get a woman cashier. Women actively despise you if you're unattractive.

Attached: index.png (300x300, 92K)

Oh fuck off you sperg, just admit you're being needlessly standoffish and stop crying about the fact that you had to talk to a human being.

I know how they work. Which is why I'm telling you to not be so fucking disabled and function to at least a basic level.
Also saying it like you're proud of who you are = top kek considering you're the dredge of society

But you ignored the bitch that smiled at me and the fat guy
So i assume i am right with that one
Dont bother to answer. Of course i am right

Just say hi while you offload you're stuff. There isn't some sort of law saying she has to say hi first.

>he uses normie unironically
hehehuhu look at me im so unique fuck society !

Damn i must be really ugly in that case
Fuck me...

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_171451.jpg (1080x768, 117K)

Two girls came up to me in a bar yesterday and started chatting to me because I was sitting alone.

I think that was a bit rude.

So rude honestly did you stare at them for a couple seconds and then say you didn't want to talk to them in a whisper

I'm glad to see there are some true autists worthy of the title of robot left on Jow Forums. Based sperg.

How I go to the grocery store.
>Drive there and park in the lot like a normal person
>Do my shopping, use common courtesy and smile at the people I see often
>Buy actual preparable food instead of pizza and cigarettes
>Say hey how ya doing to the cashier
> Don't really pay attention to her answer but smile and pretend I care
>Walk out without incident and drive home like a normal fucking person

Jesus christ

I gave one word answers until they went away.

I.. I-Im not even incel worthy
Bbbu.. Butbut i tried to hard

Only in the last year have I stopped saying "Hi" first. Had been doing it since I was a kid (I'm 31), and now I don't even bother unless they say it first. They almost never do, and when they do, it's a unhappy-sounding tense "Hey."

Bet that was the highlight of your day lmao

Thats called a hypocrite and a normie if i have ever seen one
Ofc my parents wouldnt be proud if they saw me being like that but i prefer not saying hello to someone i dont want to say it. Yes im a degenerate asshole but i lived 18 years without giving a fuck to that and woll continue to.

Also
"buy prepareable food" did i ever say i bought frozen pizza and not fresh ingredients that are healthy for my 100% veganfeelgood pizza? Fucking moron lmao

jall judge them false cause they propably have a happier live than you xdeee

>Grabbed my pizza and cig papes and went to cashier
You fucked up, man. You're the villain of your own thread. What makes you act like a cunt to everyone you come across, including us?

I am a degenerate asshole
Dont comment here if I hurt your feelings you fucking twink

I am sure they do
The only thing i wish for is being killed because i hate to live

no, they don't. I see female cashiers and ugly customers getting along just fine every time I'm standing in line at my local supermarket. the line is almost always 5+ people long so I see quite a few interactions every time before it's my turn. if cashiers get uncomfortable and frown and won't look you in the eyes you've got a weird expression on your face or weird body language or whatever. other people can tell you're tense or anxious and especially women will get uncomfortable and defensive because of it. I myself have bad days where I'm walking around with a death stare or depressed frown on my face and the difference is massive.

OP here
Well i do have bad looking eyes because I have nightmares everytime I sleep and in general a very empathyless looking face
which confuses people that talk to me often

I mean rings around my eyes.
You know, those black ones you get when you sleep shit

steady sleep schedule? on any medication?

This. Fuck daylight btw.

I go sleep every day the same time - +30 minutes and wake up the same time
No meds
I can fall asleep fast but those nightmares just haunt be every night and let me wake up depressed for the rest of the day

do you eat late meals? how many hours before you go to sleep do you eat your last meal / snack (anything)?

Ngl sounds cute user

Stop trying to hobby therapist me
Dreaming every night of killing others and being hunted is not fun when youre experiencing it
I wake up feeling drained, horrified and sad instead of fresh and fit for the day
I just wish something or someone would already give me the mercy blow and delete my existence from this world

>5'7"
>manlet
pick one faggot

Im 6'1 and still a manlet

Woah user, tell me more :)

Attached: 6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg (625x483, 64K)

not the rapist in any way, I only asked medical questions. all I was getting at was that when your liver has to do lots of work you're prone to sleep badly, even have nightmares. so eating fatty foods or drinking a lot in the evening can lead to nightmares. If I had nightmares on a regular basis and was depressed because of it I'd want to change that.

Well i drink alot alcohol on the weekends but my meals are balanced
*insert thanos joke HERE*

take a step towards the future and you'll see things will improve, choose to live, and choose to have faith in a future.

idk man, i'm happy for you i guess.

Grocery stores are a horrible example. Those places are a weird paradox that have their own matrix esque sort of system going on to keep it functioning. If you see a female that's maybe kinda fuckable looking they're obviously just shopping there because they're covered in tats and weird hair colors and got the money to shop there from fucking a guy involved in the illegal drug trade. It's sort of like if you asked a middle school kid to draw a picture of what they thought an adult should look like. So they make a larger humanoid shape, then start to use crayons on the hair, and start putting shitty incomprehensible scribbles as tattoo's. Then somewhere along the way they decided probably because of the drugs partially that's how they want to look when they grow up because it's the patriarchies fault.
If you actually meet a normal looking female in a grocery store they're probably just working there because they're like 16-21 or something and their parents want to teach them responsibility. You can't use a store like that as any sort of acceptable measure of trying to pick up a fuckable female. You know what the odds are the kind of girl you want to fuck is taking a break from her knitting circle to go run errands in your ghetto ass little town store for her granny or family or whatever are so low. You might as well just try to go to places that are explicit about them girls being hood rats if you want to pick up women in public.

Attached: 5f6f8c2d-ca46-453c-9916-6bde03119b4.jpg (780x439, 62K)

This cant be ment ironic can it?

*snap*
>half of your healthy liver cells disintegrate

Attached: 1557001899715.jpg (842x1024, 91K)

Hes either being sarcastic or an actual hypocrite and normal fag

Hold up thanos wears the glove in his left hand
is that a faker daker pic?

Fuck, is this bait?

OP as someone who partially does cashier work

1. A lot of people come up and mumble shit and don't actually need checked out but instead have questions
2. We zone out
3. Could just be having a moment of "If these rats won't say hi to me I'll wait till they do"

I do this but to people that are really pretty. I don't want them to think I'm oggling them so I don't look at them or wanna say anything.

Attached: 1555533395828.png (1373x833, 59K)

>not using self checkout
what third world country you live in

>OP as someone who partially does cashier work
Are you grill? I get the impression it's going to come off as sexual harassment if you flirt with the gril at those places no matter how nice they are.

Attached: tb6u75r5k4h21.jpg (1024x543, 156K)

you wouldnt understand user, its not just the third world, it's the third world posing as first world

No I'm a 6foot big guy. I'm a supervisor and nobody really talks to me so I only know of like two instances. An older cashier in her 30s or 40s asked out on a date she told me and said she'd like to go and laughed about free dinner but idk if it was serious.

A customer gave me a paper with a phone number on it and told me to throw it out. Another customer gave it to her. I saw the guy who did it earlier asking for paper. Overall I have no clue how cashier's feel being flirted with or whatever. I do know everyone I work with is in a relationship already except me.

lol i didn't realize you say hi in US markets to the cashier
Here you do in smaller stores, when entering the store. Or maybe if there is no queue and you to to the cashier immediately, so it's not awkward.
Otherwise it's normal not to say anything except for cashier to say the price, you to say your payment method and both sides 'Thank you, good bye' - but it's not required.

I don't say hello at all, had some cashiers pause and wait for a greeting from me and i usually ask them if they've forgotten how to scan my shit(pic is how i look at them).

Entitled cashier cunts are the worst.

Attached: wcj98n49gfne4ysfr4.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yeah, I basically agree with you OP.

I'm actually a cashier at a drugstore, and I just try to get people thru my line as quickly as possible. My other coworkers are slow and shit, but becuase they are female and do the small talk thing, people seem to like them more.

I actually had a customer at my last job at a gas station complain that I set a bottle on the counter too hard and "aggressively." This shit actually reached corporate and my boss gave me a warning. The camera footage showed nothing out of the ordinary, but my boss gave me the warning anyway because some other customers had complained to corporate, but their complaints were so unintelligible and poorly written that corporate couldn't make much sense of them other than customer service seemed to be lacking . LOL.

Now, if I have a nice regular customer, I will occasionally drop a $1-$3 store credit coupon on them.

I've learned to not give a fuck about prices, and just modify it to whatever the customer wants practically all the time because complaints about customer service seem to cause more problems with corporate than shrink issues. MY discounts are widespread and basically random, so I can't get in trouble for giving friends or family discounts.