What was the hype behind the original jack3d formula?

What was the hype behind the original jack3d formula?

Attached: 1568143154312.jpg (910x1000, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magnitudelifesciences.com/product/dark-energy/
schmidtlaw.com/dmaa-not-derived-from-geranium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It turned into literal amphetamines in your blood stream

it's the original sip. craze was so much better tho. poor man's ecstasy i tell you what

It contained dmaa which is a amphetamine

I never failed a piss test in the Navy while taking this, so it couldn't have been that bad.

what is the most shady supplement you can get these days?

The original formula Jack3d basically contained amphetamines. Every other "pre-workouts" are just fancy caffeine and sugar juice mix.

Any idea where to get this still?

You know in dragonball z when they have that glow around their bodies like theyre on fire. Thats what it felt like, like your soul is clinging onto your body cause you have so much energy.

People got addicted.

Its caffeine on steroids

It's cocaine for your muscles

Some people still illegally sell it, but it's mostly for collectors since it's expired for 10 years and lost a lot of potency. Your best bet:

>black market
Just buy some basic bitch preworkout and crush amphetamines into it, which ironically enough is pretty easier to buy on any Silk Road clone over Tor.

>grey market
Mix a concoction of ECA stack, phenibut and modafinil.

>white market
The best preworkout is Excelsior, it's one of the more expensive preworkouts and could be banned soon. Luckily it's made in Britain that surprisingly has looser regulations over supplements than in America. Still isn't even close by a country mile to the original Jack3d.

Attached: amphetamine-pills.jpg (950x636, 119K)

Just ordered this.
>dmaa
>dmha

Attached: 2019-DarkEnergy.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

You can't the parent company went broke due to lawsuits- you'll get away with a few DMAA loaded off bands though

*Not for human consumption*
Based

will this kill me?

Attached: 510-200_Danny_L1.jpg (400x600, 68K)

I tried this shit once, did nothing

>ECA stack, phenibut and modafinil.
if you take this regularily have fun with the worst withdrawal symptoms of your life

DMAA. You can still get some sups that have it.

>The best preworkout is Excelsior, it's one of the more expensive preworkouts and could be banned soon. Luckily it's made in Britain that surprisingly has looser regulations over supplements than in America.
I'm curious now and would like to try this. There’s a site that claims it ships internationally but idk how much trouble I’d be getting into trying to ship it into the US

I'm interested. Do you have any recommendations?

ya

DMAA. You can buy it through gray market vendors online. My source got shut down, so I can't help you.

magnitudelifesciences.com/product/dark-energy/

this shit suppose to have dmaa in it

Unironically this, you could take this when feeling flat/like crap, and 30 mins later go into the gym and set PRs easy. Every day became a good gym day. Stuff was incredible

>*Not for human consumption*

Attached: 1560571538018.jpg (561x547, 18K)

Sarms

enjoy no erections

That's like any amphetamines though, erections come back once it's out of your blood stream. It seems a bit excessive for a pre work out though. Although I guess it'd be an alternative to ephedrine in Europe as that shit is literally impossible to get your hands on cheap.

What is a sarms?

Attached: 41eLpA9daOL.jpg (331x500, 27K)

Why would I take it if I can’t get a boner while I’m on it? Defeats the purpose I’m using it for

What is
>taking zinc.
>good diet
>cardio
>sunlight

it was meth

what's the current secret formula on the market that's about to be banned

Creatine

I remember all the threads on bb.com asking why they were failing a piss test after taking this stuff and the USP reps were 'idk man'.

Ones with dmha, not legal from what I understand but not out right banned like dmaa is.

I’ve been thinking about this but it being on back order is kinda sketchy

Wtf how can you people work out on amphetamines

I exercised a few time while adderall was still in my system and I felt lethargic and like I was having a heart attack after running

Guy at my local shop said it contained germanium or something, whatever that is

i broke so many prs with this shit its not even funny

So any other recommendations for pre workouts now?

Beat off but stop before cumming works for me

you were running thats why

Cum brain

A sarm is basically a legal steroid with less side effects and less total gains.

I bought God of Rage on ebay this winter. Dont know if its still there. Make sure to find the original version because they started making it without DMAA.

Just got mine in the mail yesterday.

Attached: 4E2FCC5A-B511-40B3-A032-314268B1747F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Rage guaranteed, side effects include blue balls and elevated horny levels

I used to bring a tub of this shit to wrestling practice and the whole team would shotgun scoops with monster. Shit was the best and a lot fights happened on the mat

How is it?

How long for you to get it?

Didn’t hit me as hard as I thought it would, but I think that it’s mostly because I’ve been taking stim-heavy preworkouts for a while and took about a 3/4 scoop when I took it. It did give me quite a good bit of energy and got a really good workout out of it, but nothing too crazy for me, could definitely be for others though, just depends on what your tolerance to stims are.

Took about two and a half weeks for delivery, but that was before it was put on that four week backorder.

horse steroids

I just ordered same in finland... hope that it goes trought customs

I just spam all the chinese vendors on alibaba and get the cheapest kek

No. I was in the army when that shit first hit the shelves and never pissed dirty. I took it 6days a week. So either command really liked me or your wrong.
> implying that wasn't other supplement companies trying to kill a superior product
One of the best parts was the smaller scoops with all that punch

neither of these help while you are one ampe, sudo-amphe or amphe derivates pwo... dick will start working like 3 days after you will get off those
>t.my own experience

>drug
>chinese
>cheapest
>alibaba
sounds like a good combo

>babbys first stims

its like you faggots never did a mountain of speed

iirc jack3d pretty much had amphetamines in it. You'd be a retard to use this daily lol

When you get a UA, only some of the samples taken actually get tested. If you're suspected of using, the command can request yours specifically. Looks like yours never got tested

Yeah okay. We had a big coke problem in my battalion. I did many weekend surprise tests and 100% along with the random. I'm not saying your 100% wrong. Also my roommate in the barracks pissed hot for coke. Saying none of my samples where tested in the 3 years I was fort Richardson is ridiculous.

Attached: 1546492372326.jpg (376x434, 127K)

I still remember my first time with the old Jack3d. Took it right before a football game and felt literally unstoppable. The crash that you would get afterwards sucked pretty bad though

I ordered this 4 weeks ago they still haven't shipped

anybody know what happened to DNP and Dinitro? it's as if the threads got nuked into oblivion

A lot of the dnp guys died

can't be.

I'm still alive. just haven't heard about Dinitro or DNP for over a year now.

schmidtlaw.com/dmaa-not-derived-from-geranium/

This is accurate. Did 2 scoops once in Afghanistan and worked out for about 4 hours. Was pumped up like a full body boner. Don’t know how the fuck people did this stuff regularly.

That Irate Extreme from Juggernaunt is pretty legit too

did you get a shipping e-mail? Or did it just arrive?

crystallized heart attack juice

There wa s big crackdown on them after retards cooked themselves. Scorpion is in prison I think

Sounds fucking awesome

Attached: D52DD792-DA72-4D6E-8866-3A85A1308945.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

I received a paypal receipt via email, but did not get any shipping email or anything that would let me track the shipment. Nevertheless, it did eventually arrive at my address a little over two weeks after I had ordered it.

Not him but I've used Alibaba to get drugs from China before and it worked out well for me

I got some dnp a few months ago

Dinitro got out of the game, he had enough money for his family and decided to just walk.

One of his associates, Scorpion, took over his mailing lists and chemical contacts. Started advertising on some really normie accessible places like Reddit and Youtube. Eventually got busted by the feds, everyone scrambled to cover his tracks.

DNP started becoming a little internet mainstream and a few dudes cooked themselves, so in a rare moment of solidarity in the roiding community everyone banded together and refused to sell DNP or interact with them. There's this guy you see occasionally on Jow Forums called Yellow Devil that still sells it, and supposedly he's good but DNP is the third rail of performance enhancing drugs, and to get a hold of it, you need to do it the old fashioned way... by talking to the most ripped guys at the gym.

damn. good on Dinitro for knowing when to fold.

It worked.

I remember not being able to do 1 bench press rep of a bar without weights. I started using the old jack3d (plus some other stuff) and was able to bench press 225 pounds 15 reps easy in less than two months. I think I still got some left in my car's trunk

Thanks, Ill keep a look out for it in the mail

Research chemicals from companies that have even shadier sources and end up even more shady than actual roid companies

Do you know how much fucking mail goes through the postal system? As long as your shipper isnt retarded and leaves loose white powder all over the package you'll be fine.

How are they selling this as a preworkout while simultaneously saying not to consume it? No way this is legally covering them.

>Implying I'd use my dick anyway

>never pissed dirty
Yes you did, you either didn't get sampled or they didn't care because of retention.