Are you spotify premium yet?

are you spotify premium yet?
be normie and buy that shit now.

Attached: utilities-terminal.png (48x40, 257)

I use youtube premium

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_195652.jpg (1080x946, 100K)

I download my music. Streaming is low quality.

Apparently Spotify premium's actually good quality now. I don't use it but I've considered switching from piracy to Spotify (and then doing a massive batch of downloads every few months after learning about new music I like because I don't trust streaming services not to remove stuff at random).

I have a cracked spotify.

Attached: girlslastdab.jpg (312x162, 6K)

youtube premium is for faggots use spotify if you have balls.

Yeah I have it.
Comes with hulu for free too.
Is there any way to disable music videos playing automatically? Who even asked for this retarded feature.

[zalgo]ree[/zalgo]

Can you download stuff from Spotify onto your pc? I'm not talking about an offline listing feature, I mean actually being able to download the mp3 onto your hard drive. If not I'll keep pirating.

based, I too have it cracked.

Attached: 5.gif (422x392, 752K)

I originally don't know what you are talking about

yeh man use with sidify!

I have thousands of songs through itunes collected, I have no reason to abandon all that money just to get spotify's library.

I cant tell if youre serious or just too retarded to get the irony i set up with the pic and the text...
Jesus please tell me youre just kidding

So you want me to pay for music that I'm forced to download over a third-party program which is probably just as illegal as normal pirating?

That's borderline retarded.

Last I heard they were going all in on custom tailored ads

yeh retard pussy , you need to pirate everything these days.

been using spotify premium, at the discounted uni price, for about a year now. its pretty good

Attached: 1529101560056.gif (866x866, 1.18M)

Why should I use Spotify if Youtube gives me the same thing and more for free?

No im an adult you retard

super serious , you should use windows instead of linux !

Did you guys get it through cydia or gook apps that lose signatures every couple weeks?