Alpha or asshole

Alpha or asshole
>On bench
>Dyel asks me how many sets I've got left.
>Told him to fuck off.
>Getting a couple of stares
>Realize what I just said.

Was that alpha or asshole

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Asshole, complete asshole, apologize next time you see him

Both. Good job though. He was gonna put disgusting 25s on it and bench them for 4 reps anyway

If you can't bench atleast 4 plates you're an asshole

Give me ONE reason that this is wrong.

Secret option 3:
Massive autism

Asshole, but I cant blame you, I've basically adopted saying "walk away..." as my instinctive response to anyone who tests my patience.

If he benched 4pl8 this wouldnt happen. People literally stop what theyre doing and get off the bench when i enter my gym

real alphas are cool and nice to everyone except the ones who challenge them such as with fighting or girl situations

You really made my morning brah

Attached: 1546755255349.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Seemed like he was trying to rush me

depends, what were you benching also post body

t. nerds and virgins

t. Farming for (you)s

Asshole, but it didn't happen anyway so it doesn't matter

Jow Forumsnothingeverhappens

Nice OP the weak should fear the strong

You were in the right and he was wrong. You need to make him suck your dick as an apology and to teach him not to be a dyel.

Depends on the tone of his voice when he asked. Also depends on how much you were benching. I'm assuming it wasn't much, otherwise he would have been too intimidated to get anywhere near you.

You should've just started humming over him. Just keep humming louder and more violently if he keeps trying to talk. Eventually he'll go away, scarred for life, and will never dare ask you or anyone like you how many sets you got left for the rest of his days.

But how else will be be able to lift more

>He was wrong
4/10 b8

Work out at home before he goes to a gym

This honestly, dude should have started with pushups