Why do you not sit properly aka third world squat

why do you not sit properly aka third world squat
>slav squatting is better than sitting
>sitting kills u
>squatting is the natural way to sit

Attached: three gentlemen squatting.jpg (600x395, 44K)

bump

you’re right

BUMP AMERIFATS HAVE TO SEE OUR ALPHA DOMINANT CULTURE

My heel comes up when I try to squat. It's why I can't even do normal squats. I think it's the front of my ankles not being flexible enough.

All the exercises I see to fix it look like gay meme exercises but wall sitting where I progressively sit lower and lower might work. I dunno.

Spread your feet farther apart

But isn't that not the same thing? A sumo stance? Or would that help with the flexibility in general

My body has a tendency to want to fall backwards as I squat down, unless I keep my arms outstretched in front of me to maintain balance. Is there a specific muscle I can work on to eliminate this?

Honestly, it's one of my life ambitions to be able to do this. Pretty sure it's my ankles holding me back. I can only do it if my feet are turned out really wide.

When I sit like this too long my legs fall asleep and my knees ache from being under tension so long, it’s comfy as a rest position with nothing else to sit on but only for a minute or two

kegels

try stop being a fatass

lean your arms on your knees

or move around until you dont

I'm 6' tall and 172 lbs
Thanks guys, will give these a try

Don't bother with the wall sits. Just squat whenever you can instead of bending down. Squat to pick up a pen. Squat to get the cleaner from under the sink. Squat to pet the fuckin dog.

Did that over Xmas break once. First time back in the gym, gym-bro looks over and says "I see you finally found the bottom. (It's about time)."

You're supposed to hold a cigarette and vodka bottle to maintain balance

My legs fall asleep after doing that position for a few minutes too

lmao
it's probably your ankles not being flexible enough to bring everything about it into balance

the redpill is that if youre not built for it youll never be able to squat and sit like this comfortably
asians have shorter femurs, making it easier for them to keep their torso upright like this
for many whites they would have to flex their ankle past whats physically possible for their skeleton to be able to sit like this

The difference is being able to maintain isometric posture. If you can maintain the flexed state of your connective tissues in the knees balanced over the ankles and hips, back to core and chest to shoulders, you can keep any pose you want indefinitely. The key is being able to do so while relaxed and allowing for full blood flow and breathing. Once the lactic acid start to burn in practicing this, visualize becoming denser, visualize your veins and nerves, tendons and bones. Wrap your muscles like rope around the bones, wind that rope tight and secure it evenly on all ends, eventually that being the natural state of the muscle will come and you can then continue to build on top of that. This is how to become a superhuman.

nigga asians dont have to do superman shit to squat they just sit down

>carry workout journal around with me to track lifts
>always drop it on the ground next to whatever equipment I'm working
>find it so much easier to slav squat to pick it up, especially when I got a low back pump
>stay in that position to write it because it just feels so damn comfortable at first
>get weird looks from people nearby

Am i a faggot?

Attached: 1548393411338.jpg (252x212, 20K)

It's your hip flexibility. Practice the full squat whole holding something for balance. It took me a week or two to get there.

Some people (like me) just physically cannot do squats with a close stance. I have a friend that can squat with his feet close together without his heels coming off the floor and he's completely untrained, but for me it's impossible. I do squats with my feet past shoulder width and with my toes pointed a bit outwards. Just try it and do what feels right for you. Everyone's body is different.

t. 275x5 squat

>Am i a faggot?
maybe, but more importantly, are you me?

I ain't even Asian, learn my ways young faggot

i'm a norwegian and i can do these just fine

There's no such thing. Sedentary behavior is had for you. Sitting like you taking a shit won't change that.

Everyone can squat with a close stance. Your inability to do so comes from a lifetime of incorrect posture and weakness/lack of flexiblity in your ankles, calves, hamstrings, lower back, and hips.

It's all just a matter of perspective. The looks annoy you but imo there are few things more pleasant than having people look at you like you were a retard just because they don't get something you do. It only gets better when you catch their eyes and give them a shiteating grin. Also squatting down to do something is objectively better for you than keeling over like an inflexible yankee.
t. wears t-shirts in winter

Attached: shiteating demogrin.png (420x440, 323K)

cope

But I do. I am slav myself.

Attached: 5EE128B6-B319-461E-804E-83FB6ACC6F76.jpg (483x810, 67K)

They're jelly mobilitylets